~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

interesting, theres nothing like that here. I think it would turn nasty of someone's kid didnt win or something. But what a great result! its nice to know your child os healthy to. I just get told my son is underweight a lot when he isnt really. (difference in formula dn breastfed size charts etc) and my mum thinks despite the height of him he isnt tall enough for his ages when it trusn out we where all over weight as kids.Sadly your not healthy unless your over weight chubby red faced baby in our family :( so well done on having a nice healthy baby!

interesting, theres nothing like that here. I think it would turn nasty of someone's kid didnt win or something. But what a great result! its nice to know your child os healthy to. I just get told my son is underweight a lot when he isnt really. (difference in formula dn breastfed size charts etc) and my mum thinks despite the height of him he isnt tall enough for his ages when it trusn out we where all over weight as kids.Sadly your not healthy unless your over weight chubby red faced baby in our family :( so well done on having a nice healthy baby!

Yeah, my aunt told me once that I need to feed my son more. It kind of threw me off to be honest. I guess they were comparing how much he was eating to my cousin's daughter. The little girl was 24 lbs at around 8 months. Obviously she is going to eat a bit more than my son who was just around 16 lbs. Plus her parents had been feeding her table scraps since she was 3 months old, whereas my son barely got a taste of food before 6 months.

The little girl is also a month and a half older than my son, so idk. It kind of just made me roll my eyes, lol.

And yes, I am sure some parents were not really too happy about something. But I am not really like that, I figure I put him in the contest for fun. I would be just as happy if he won 3rd place. Of course, could imagine how much crap my family would talk if this baby or that baby won over him. :wacko: They are all so ... bleh. Make such a big deal out of everything. It is supposed to be something fun to do in the end.

Yeah, the doctor who evaluated him said he was very healthy and active and had good balance and muscle tone. I was happy enough with that, didn't need a contest to make me happy. I am just glad I have a healthy little boy to take care of.

And as for your family .. unfortunately they are always going to have something to say. I tend to just let it go through one ear and out the other.

yeah they wanted to know when I was going to give him chocolate in his diet at 4 months old and all got annoyed when he wasnt allowed easter eggs at 2 months old. And got even more annoyed I woudlnt give him a selection box at xmas when he was 10 months old. Evil mum I am. My aunt would say she couldnt wait to stuff him full of sweets and take him out and my mum would say he would get fed junk at hers, so he never went there. Not once and still isnt allowed there. He gets a treat now and again just not as a basic food need like everyone in my fam seems to think it is. My sis eats 4 choc bars a day has them waiting for her when she gets in from school, my mum eats a bakery a day to! long as you brush your teeth they say its ok, errm what happens when itr goes in your body duh!!!!! well you only need to look at them they are morbidly obese. Course done their kids no harm they say even though they are over weight to and have no teeth! and I include myself in that one having crap teeth and fat.

i have some friends that also think the baby is healthier when they are chubby. My friend has 22 month old twins that are 33 pounds each- and they already wear 3T/4T clothes where my daughter who is 6 months older only weighs 27 pounds and can wear 24month and 2T clothes. But I think my LO is just perfect and I wouldnt want to make her gain weight for that reason...

Had my 25 week midwife appt today, got to hear bub's heartbeat again :cloud9:
155 bpm. Measuring ok for my dates and bp was all ok :happydance:
Spoke to her about my referral, as my BMI is over their limit at the birthing centre, I have to go to the big scary hospital to see consultant which I'm not happy about but hopefully will still be able to deliver where I wanted-unless of course there's a complication when obv I would go wherever they recommend.
Coping ok with getting up every 2 hours so far, kitty has put on weight :thumbup:
Hope you girls are all good.
Lx

Lenka, do we have the same due date?! :)

Ginger1 happy V Day! :hugs:

majm, you and Lenka have the same due date as me I think :D 30th November.
Babys kicks seem to have become a lot stronger over the last few days! It makes me giggle sometimes.

Yep! November 30th!!! :happydance: I LOVE to feel her kicking too! :cloud9:

yey yey yey!!! Mine has got stronger too, although he/she s been sleepy yesterday....came back full kicking force today! I am embracing the moments as this will be my last baby:)

This is our last baby too. I am gonna miss the feeling of a baby moving inside me. :(

My last aswell, don't want anymore than 2! But will miss being pregnant a lot :(

Everytime baby kicks I tell my OH to come quick and feel him or her move! But as soon as OH puts his hand on my belly the baby seems to stop kicking! Then he'll take his hand off and the baby will start again a minute or 2 later! Bless my OH he's getting a bit frustrated by it.

My last to, I missed feeling william moving after and now this is my last so i need to enjoy and it hasnt been hard so far so thats good. 2 is enough for me , all we have room and money for anyway :)

Well ladies, I am moving! Again. Have only been here not even 3 months and I already got a warning letter in the mail from the leasing agency of this apartment complex. Honestly? It says we are making too much noise and disturbing the peace late at night? Well I am sorry, but this only happened one time I am sorry that it happened but I can't control other people. You only get 1 warning, and I am sure the b**ch downstairs will have another complaint about noise before all is said and done so we are looking for another place to go.

But believe me, before I move I will be calling the leasing agency and complaining about her barking dogs and stupid noises I hear in her apartment. I was ok to deal with it as I realize I live in an apartment complex and noises from other tenants will occur. Apparently this dumb b**ch is not willing to accept such things. So just to be spiteful, right before I move I am going to call and complain.

Sorry about my bad mouth but just not happy right now!!

AND the even funnier thing is that we are usually in bed by 9pm at night! So wth? URRR!

Landlords can be assholes and if they want you out they can at any reason even lies. had plenty of them and evictions to. always for the better the move though but very stressful trying to get a place and money together and where you are it isnt as easy as here where you are helped and not homeless. he has to give notice does he not? whats the housing like where you are?

some people just are not happy unless they are complaining. I say complain about the dogs, and anything else that you can complain about. And you have every right to be angry about this, I know I would be!

Good luck finding a new place, I hope you new apartment will be loads better for you and your family.

Landlords can be assholes and if they want you out they can at any reason even lies. had plenty of them and evictions to. always for the better the move though but very stressful trying to get a place and money together and where you are it isnt as easy as here where you are helped and not homeless. he has to give notice does he not? whats the housing like where you are?

I am willing to move, these apartments are not anything to fight for to be honest. I can go pay 400-500 in rent somewhere else and not have to deal with a dumb woman who has some serious issues or something. Its like she doesn't want neighbors! And the places will be bigger, so I am fine with it.

Granted, if I wasn't receiving a check from school I would be more leary of moving, I have until the 15th of August to "resolve the issue" but I really have no idea where the stupid issue is coming from other than 1 night when things went a bit wrong with a drunken friend. But whatever!

There are two complexes in my town that are leasing as of now, and one I can get a 3 bedroom for under $500, so I am leaning more towards that one. I am waiting for the landlord to call back. So, we are not down the creek without a paddle so to speak. We have a few options for now. Unless no one will rent to us ... then I am forced to try and "resolve the issue" here and put up with the bulls**t.

wow rent is sooooo low where yall live haha i wish i lived there =)).. we live in a town house about 20 miles from Washington dc and rent is HORRIBLE.. near this military base but we have no choice.. i hate our neighbors and everyone haha =) its a yearly lease.. we pay $1,150 a month without counting utilities that are about $300 or so we have a 3 bedroom 2 bath 3 level town house.. and they do have to give u notice here 30 days in advance for eviction although im not sure what the uk or any other place is like..

wow rent is sooooo low where yall live haha i wish i lived there =)).. we live in a town house about 20 miles from Washington dc and rent is HORRIBLE.. near this military base but we have no choice.. i hate our neighbors and everyone haha =) its a yearly lease.. we pay $1,150 a month without counting utilities that are about $300 or so we have a 3 bedroom 2 bath 3 level town house.. and they do have to give u notice here 30 days in advance for eviction although im not sure what the uk or any other place is like..

OMG I get to live in a castle for £500 a month and I couldnt find anywhere cheaper :wacko: all over that even smaller worse houses are dearer here. Landlords take the piss in some places really.

wow =)) yah this was the lowest nicest decent place we found that's livable with nice new carpet and what not haha =) most places around here are about 1600-1800 or more for 2-3 bedrooms and all

Theres no call for that price thats just greed as i bet they dont pay that sort of mortgage on it. I live in whats considered expensive by the way. Some just want you to pay and make it affordable, on the other hand some have rent so high that poeple are homeless over.

Yeah well its what dc is like haha sooo many people so they can make rent as high as they want.. thankfully the military pays rent for us wherever we are stationed so we don't break the bank..

We pay $895 for our 3bed/2.5 bath townhouse here. Electricity is $300 a month in the Summertime. Water is $50 a month. Plus Cable bills. We LOST BAH moving here because apparently the "Cost of Living" is cheaper but it was WAY cheaper in Savannah, GA at Hunter Army Airfield!!! We ATE Ft. Rucker! This place SUCKS!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->