~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

ooo first post in 2nd tri November Sparklers!! :happydance:

No reason for posting just saying Hi!

...oh wait, can you move me to EDD 17th November please? I was moved back 5 days at my first scan.

Thank yooou xx

its quite humid today and cloudy, still throwing stuff out and moving in 2 weeks, I feel like I am at this forever and stuck at square 1. Least its a better place I am moving to anyway. Just hard when no one can look after william and everyone is busy, have dad towing stuff to the dump anyway and he has rented out a van for the move day which is 7th of June :) I cant wait to get loads of pics of william there! no more crappy backgrounds like my messy garden thats for sure. We have more than 700 acres go go around and rivers and castle ruins are there and god knows what else.

anyway I am forgetting I am pregnant again and hope all is ok in there as its quiet if you get me. I want more movement, I hate when I cant feel it and i know its early but i have felt it before.

Good point mommy2baby2. Thanks for sharing your story. I hadn't thought of things from the biological mother's point of view.

blkhairbeauty, I hope you all sort it out. If she is truly neglecting her child, I hope the courts grant your full custody.

sorry to make you upset mommy2baby2. We are trying to sort out the facts and that was me trying to vent....i didnt mean to make someone on here upset, just letting some steam off ya know. Me and oh have been talking and until she gives a true HUGE reason in order for us to take the child we are just going to enjoy spending sometime with him. Mostly I was upset over the whole ordeal. I have more sense about things now and see a clearer picture of things(since im not upset :S). But it does not make sense to take a child away from a mother who is not doing anything wrong, and right now, she has not given us a reason to doubt. Again, im sorry for upsetting you Mommy2baby2 it was not my intent.

*does a little dance*

I have my energy back ....woo!
This morning I have fed Joshua, hung out some washing. Cleaned, swept and mopped the kitchen, swepted the hall and dining room. Paid some bills. Off for a bath before work in a moment :)

Productive times ... makes me feel so much better, i swear i did nothing at all for about 8 weeks lol

My ticker moved...So I think that means I'm allowed to move over now...although I've snuck over a few times already. I am so happy to be moving on. Its so quiet in 1st tri and I get tired of reading about mc and bleeding sometimes.

Anyways I also have been forgetting I am pregnant but we just got word that my son has been accepted into a procedure we have been waiting for for months and its in mexico so trying to get that all organized and then I'll sit down at the end of the day and remember the new baby and sort of feel guilty I forgot all day

I cant even see that I am pregnant and forget! I just dont feel pregnant at all. Welcome to second tri! first flew by and i hope this one does to least when it starts to get darker the evenings we have sometihng to look forward to in November and before xmas! our early xmas presents.

I am so excited when my due date is. Making my babies 1st x-mas when its 1 month old which means she'll (or it i dunno what it is) be so small and cute and make my family so happy

I want my fam to come to my new place! they rarely visit and last time I seen some of them william was just born. I will have sandwiches on and have a celebration! I may even have a christening for both when I feel better just to get them into schools as its a requirement here we dont have a lot of integrated in the area. But I get another celebration out of that to! party at the castle :D i wont be embarrassed to bring guests in as my house rally looks like crap I think.

sorta silly but I have this website bookmarked on my work computer so I can get to it easier and I just updated my bookmark so it goes to 2nd tri instead of 1st and that makes me stupidly happy

no its not silly at all,. first tri is a scary time then when second comes you know its all going to be ok then. :) still worry of course but if all is well by now all is going to be ok thats what I am going to try and think anyway. I have both on my cp here so i comment on either when the other dies out completely thats when i will take it off my cp.

i have been so sick the last week with a cold.. im coughing so much i almost throw up..its worse than morning sickness..
i havnt checked in here a while.. so im just peeking in to see how everyone is.

Beauty,
No worries, it didn't make me upset, even if it sounded like I was. I more or less just wanted to point out another point of view only because I had been through something similar. But it's good that your stepson has you, just in case! :flower:

Things with my husband did eventually get better though, as far as his mom...we're still working on things! :)

im glad i didnt upset you. i felt bad :S but just an update, she pretty much abandoned the lo at her mothers house to go be with her bf and lied to us about taking him to the doctor the nurse warned us she was going to call child services on her if someone didnt show any effort in getting the little guy some help...so I might be having a lo in my midst within the next month...so im nervous :S

As for an update on me my belly is popping out so far now! and im starting to feel it rolling around in there!!!! My mom felt my belly last night and because she knew what she was trying too feel also felt the baby roll! she started to cry it was great! its definetly bigger and there is ALOT more pressure on my bladder i feel like i have to pee every 10 mins and i got up at least 5 times last night...BLEH! well hope everyone is well! And it feels like time is going SLOW because I just want the 15th to be here!!!

I went shopping today and bought some maternity gear :) Two pairs of linen trousers (black and white) and a balck dress for work :happydance:

I also looked at buggies. Currrently have my heart set on the Quinney Buzz, but it seems like it is gonna cost me a whopping £694 all in!!!!

I have a mcclaren techno xlr (sounds like a car) lol but its a good pram and think it was like £200 at most. I had a britex visio and do not ever go near them i send it back when william was 8 months old as he was squashed it it and it was suppose to do him till he was 5 years old!

I went shopping today and bought some maternity gear :) Two pairs of linen trousers (black and white) and a balck dress for work :happydance:

I also looked at buggies. Currrently have my heart set on the Quinney Buzz, but it seems like it is gonna cost me a whopping £694 all in!!!!

im love the quinny buzz too it really lovely and have seen a few new ones on ebay for about 400ish with the dreamy carry cot worth having a look x

I've already ordered my pushchair combo thanks too bank of Mum and Dad :D
I have gone for the Mama and Papas Luna mix one, with all the extras- still well under £400 brand new!!

Beautiful weather here in the UK today - so I've been in and out of the sun trying to top up my vitamin D... I do feel like I am proper in the blooming stage now - my nails, hair and skin are all better, sickness and pain is gone, its just the lack of sleep and a few nasal problems thats effecting me now!

Lol xx

Evening all,
Its been such a lovely day, I have even got some colour to my legs now, ready to wear some of my new maternity dresses and skirts :happydance:
I have a proper little bump now but still can't feel any movement.

I think I am also in the blooming stage although (shock horror) I keep leaking a little bit bit every thime I sneeze! I thought that only happened much later on!

I can't wait to go pram shopping, I have not bought a thing yet, not even a pair of tiny socks! I will do as soon as I have had my 20 week scan.

Enjoy a very sunny Sunday tomorrow!

Dragonfly, thats the buggy im going to get, my mums got the xt and if its not in bad condition i might just use that instead of mum buying the xlr for me, but i know they are good, and lightweight so ideal for me when its just me and bubs :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->