~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Theres a big difference between a digital camera and a dslr just remember that. And no dslr has a view finder you can look at without having to lift to your face as theres so many settings you can also see down that little hole for taking pics. I was disappointed but you get a better pics and you know its in focus then with that. I wouldnt ever go back to just digital.

And bills are not in our names no one has bills in name and i tried that last house he just didnt pay them and ended up with nothing. He did pay the rent though last time which was a shock. I still am not speaking to him really i just cant be arsed with him and this palace still needs cleaned and i am not doing it on my own! he has work later suppose he will disappear on me again when I ask for help.

Im having mine sept 19th literally arranging it myself, going to probably meet in a restraunt and hav a nice lunch play few games and thats it lol. I didnt have one for my 2nd as had so much goin on with my sister being so ill in in london but i did with my 1st with 3 friends lol as was only 18 then. So im looking forward to this one xx

Hi Ladies :wave:

Thought I would pop in and say hi :hi: and see how you were all doing?

Dont pop in too often as I am due soooo late in november I feel a bit in between November Sparklers and December Dreamers (my original EDD was 1/12 but is now 27/11) and havent managed to get to know too many of you lovely ladies :)

I am sooo looking forward to moving over to 3rd Tri and I can see some of you have already made the move ...... i'm jealous!!! lol x

What have you all bought for Lo so far? x

Im having mine sept 19th literally arranging it myself, going to probably meet in a restraunt and hav a nice lunch play few games and thats it lol. I didnt have one for my 2nd as had so much goin on with my sister being so ill in in london but i did with my 1st with 3 friends lol as was only 18 then. So im looking forward to this one xx

This is basically the same for me. If I end up having one, I will have to throw it for myself. But I am alright with that, just wish I didn't have to worry about it! I have no date set, but I am thinking it will probably end up being late September or early October.

My cousin is due in Janurary so I assume I'll have to go to her shower which makes it kinda hard because I don't have to much money and to buy baby things that aren't even for me is hard.

Theres a big difference between a digital camera and a dslr just remember that. And no dslr has a view finder you can look at without having to lift to your face as theres so many settings you can also see down that little hole for taking pics. I was disappointed but you get a better pics and you know its in focus then with that. I wouldnt ever go back to just digital.

Yeah it was the dslr that we were looking at..I couldn't remember the name so i was saying advanced digital camera...:wacko: I looked up what dslr stands for and it says digital single-lens reflex so hopefully now I can remember that its dslr and not advanced digital camera. I need to go back whn I have more time and play with both cameras.. I'm leaning towards the Nikon though. it seems more user friendly. I can't wait to take pictures!

Dont pop in too often as I am due soooo late in november I feel a bit in between November Sparklers and December Dreamers (my original EDD was 1/12 but is now 27/11) and havent managed to get to know too many of you lovely ladies :)

I am sooo looking forward to moving over to 3rd Tri and I can see some of you have already made the move ...... i'm jealous!!! lol x

There's lot of us late Nov people here still here. I'm due Nov. 26. I admit sometimes I post in Dec dreamers, but then I'm like man I should probably get a dec dreamers siggy too so that i don't seem like a fraud...I originally signed up for the December group, but November Sparklers is were my heart is. :flower: I just feel like LO will come in November.

Rai, Im due November 28th, so I'll be here a few more weeks yet. I also sometimes go over to December dreamers, but I just lurk, never post anything. Im pretty sure Jaxon will be arriving sometime in November. MY OH is convinced Jaxon will come Thanksgiving Day during the cowboys/saints game (which he's been looking forward to since he found out they were playing).

Mrs.bling, I have only bought a cute froggy outfit from Target and a pink floyd onsie so far. My OH and I are waiting till after the baby shower to buy anything else with our money. (I got a $300 visa gift card from the MIL, to buy baby bedding and glider with).

Yeah it was the dslr that we were looking at..I couldn't remember the name so i was saying advanced digital camera...:wacko: I looked up what dslr stands for and it says digital single-lens reflex so hopefully now I can remember that its dslr and not advanced digital camera. I need to go back whn I have more time and play with both cameras.. I'm leaning towards the Nikon though. it seems more user friendly. I can't wait to take pictures!

I have no probs with mine and it comes with 2 year warrenty. nikon or cannon is good. The only two though I would get as i shopped around before,. no point on spending loads on some crap make when you could have a better one, dear enough cameras as it is but worth it. watch you dont get one that just looks like a dlsr if you says advanced digital! professional camera say.

I know I'll be smack dab in the middle of this group. I'm due on the 23rd but the c-section will probably be booked sometime between the 15-19th.

I booked my sons next doctors appointment yesterday and she said to me so how about the 23rd of November and I was like ehhh that's my due date...can we do it 2 weeks before that? so now its November 11th. Which means I'll be as big as a house next time I see our pediatrician.

hormones are makiong me jealous! darren is helping owner with a wedding here,he looks good, loads of good looking girls about all spray tanned and skinny. SOme other girl helping there and staff everywhere and i am jealous and think he will be stolen! yet i say this to him he says he loves the 3 of us to much to run off with any one and that doesn't matter . I think its because i look like a fecking mess! fat, prego and just horrible i dont like anything about me now and everyone over there looks really dam good! Even the bride I was jealous of having such a nice day and her dress was perfect, lace not satin and vintage looking. yes jealous! I am not even that type of insane jealous person. So this is not me :(

great all night now i will be paranoid as girls will be looking at him he is good looking and so are they and they will be drunk! :(

hormones are makiong me jealous! darren is helping owner with a wedding here,he looks good, loads of good looking girls about all spray tanned and skinny. SOme other girl helping there and staff everywhere and i am jealous and think he will be stolen! yet i say this to him he says he loves the 3 of us to much to run off with any one and that doesn't matter . I think its because i look like a fecking mess! fat, prego and just horrible i dont like anything about me now and everyone over there looks really dam good! Even the bride I was jealous of having such a nice day and her dress was perfect, lace not satin and vintage looking. yes jealous! I am not even that type of insane jealous person. So this is not me :(

great all night now i will be paranoid as girls will be looking at him he is good looking and so are they and they will be drunk! :(

Aw, DF! :hugs:

I am sure your OH doesn't give any of those girls much mind. I am sure he realizes what he has is much more special. :thumbup:

I know but they still look way better than me and I cant see why he wants me for when he could have them, :( me being stupid!

I get this way too sometimes, and I am already a really jealous person tbh. Sometimes I just don't get it, lol. Like he could be with so and so, why is he with me?

But, thankfully he always is very reassuring with me about how he loves me, our family. And doesn't want anyone else. So, if nothing else just talk to your OH about your insecurities and I am sure he will do his best to reassure you. :hugs:

he does reassure me it isnt him its me. I was near to tears for no reason walking about ffs! i need chocolate! a big binge eat of crap will do me.

There's lot of us late Nov people here still here. I'm due Nov. 26. I admit sometimes I post in Dec dreamers, but then I'm like man I should probably get a dec dreamers siggy too so that i don't seem like a fraud...I originally signed up for the December group, but November Sparklers is were my heart is. :flower: I just feel like LO will come in November.

Yeah its a difficult one..... I am hoping Lo isnt late and comes fairly close to her due date of 27th Nov (private scan puts me at 25th Nov - so fingers crossed ;) ).

I have posted more in December Dreamers as thats when I thought I was due initially, but like to see how all of the lovelies in November Sparklers are doing as this is really where I belong, and its nice to hear how people a few weeks ahead of me are doing :) x

Rai, Im due November 28th, so I'll be here a few more weeks yet. I also sometimes go over to December dreamers, but I just lurk, never post anything. Im pretty sure Jaxon will be arriving sometime in November. MY OH is convinced Jaxon will come Thanksgiving Day during the cowboys/saints game (which he's been looking forward to since he found out they were playing).

Mrs.bling, I have only bought a cute froggy outfit from Target and a pink floyd onsie so far. My OH and I are waiting till after the baby shower to buy anything else with our money. (I got a $300 visa gift card from the MIL, to buy baby bedding and glider with).

Oooh thats lovely of your MIL, I bet you will get loads of other things at your baby shower ;)

...I love frogs too so a froggie oufit would be perfect for me to get as a suprise for DH ....... have you got any photos?

I dont think I will be having a baby shower (its not really the done thing by me) as I feel a bit awkward inviting them all over and getting presents ...... also work tend to do a collection to get a gift so wouldnt want to take the mickey, and expect them all to get me something else too, as I am their manager.

I could end up in the october group due 1st November x

Same here seeing as I am due on the 3rd. If that does happen though, I think I would stay as a Sparkler as its everyone here who I have shared this pregnancy journey with. Once a Sparkler, always a Sparkler I say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->