~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I could end up in the october group due 1st November x

Same here seeing as I am due on the 3rd. If that does happen though, I think I would stay as a Sparkler as its everyone here who I have shared this pregnancy journey with. Once a Sparkler, always a Sparkler I say!

I think what sucks the most, is being due at the beginning of November, and then ladies who are due towards the middle of November end up having their babies first, and you go over due. Lol.

I, personally, have never experienced it. But I think it would make me jealous, lol. My son was due Nov. 12, and born Oct. 30.

I was due in jan 2009 I made a thread and all for it in third tri and guess what I ended up going in feb! I was raging! over due and jealous of everyone having theirs. not a good feeling., I am prepared for dec this time as i have two dates the second is the 25th which they must not be changing for me so i could go into dec.

My last day here on 2nd trimester :wave:

will pop abck for a nose and read from time to time hope to see some of u over soon, and thanks for ur replies etc

take care girls xx

Just come over anyway DF, i waited till i was 27 weeks but a few days wont hurt, we will let you x

I've sneaked over to third tri already :blush: Will be 27 weeks tomorrow. Can't actually believe it!

Today is the day of pain apparently. I had morning sickness which seems to rear its head every so often when I think I'm over it. Then I keep having almost like a charlie horse in my right thigh for a few seconds. And then the baby kicked me in such a way in the cervix I guess??? that it stung forever. He's kicked there before but this time it really really hurt.

Plus I can't stop sweating. I loved summer as a teenager but I hate it now. I'm so hot and its over cast today :(

I could end up in the october group due 1st November x

Same here seeing as I am due on the 3rd. If that does happen though, I think I would stay as a Sparkler as its everyone here who I have shared this pregnancy journey with. Once a Sparkler, always a Sparkler I say!

This made me laugh. I started thinking "blood in, blood out".

My ticker moved! does this mean I am in third tri?

NO!! :). I'm just playing. I'm jealous. Wow I can't believe we all will be in third tri in a matter of weeks/days.

Have fun in third tri! I'll be there soon.

My next scan is sep and i think i will crap it from then as its so much closer! like thats the end of summer into autumn . It hasnt sunk in at all actually. Didnt till william was born either.

Im a little pissed off at my OH today. Last night we were out at my parents house, visiting with my brother and his family. He drank a lot, with my dad. So today we have plans to go out shopping for Jaxon's room, and to get groceries, back out to parents to get his car. Yeah he's still in bed at 115 in the afternoon. And I know my OH, he'll be in bed at least until 4 this afternoon, and just tells me off when I go to wake him up.

So I think I'll go do the shopping myself, he gets no say in ANYTHING for Jaxon's room then, and he wont be getting his car, as I'll drive out to my parents house with out him! Guess he's not going to work tomorrow, with out his car.

Im a little pissed off at my OH today. Last night we were out at my parents house, visiting with my brother and his family. He drank a lot, with my dad. So today we have plans to go out shopping for Jaxon's room, and to get groceries, back out to parents to get his car. Yeah he's still in bed at 115 in the afternoon. And I know my OH, he'll be in bed at least until 4 this afternoon, and just tells me off when I go to wake him up.

So I think I'll go do the shopping myself, he gets no say in ANYTHING for Jaxon's room then, and he wont be getting his car, as I'll drive out to my parents house with out him! Guess he's not going to work tomorrow, with out his car.

What a pain hun! Did he get up in the end?

We went and bought babys first nappies and wipes today hehe. Its the small things

We went and bought babys first nappies and wipes today hehe. Its the small things

I keep getting told "No, its too early to buy nappies"

I just want them NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

If I were told no, I would just go buy them anyway! I earn my own money and OH cannot tell me what I can and cannot do with it lol. Just like I wouldn't him! The nappies are tiny too. :D

If I were told no, I would just go buy them anyway! I earn my own money and OH cannot tell me what I can and cannot do with it lol. Just like I wouldn't him! The nappies are tiny too. :D

It's my mum telling me :blush:

It's my mum telling me :blush:

ooooooh lol. IMO its never too early to stock up on nappies and wipes. If you are buying beforehand though I recommend buying a range of sizes as you don't know how long baby is going to fit in one particular size.

My OH's mum is awful and has been buying a pack of nappies and wipes everytime she goes shopping lol. I think she's actually bought more baby clothes than we have so far aswell :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->