~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Today is the day of pain apparently. I had morning sickness which seems to rear its head every so often when I think I'm over it. Then I keep having almost like a charlie horse in my right thigh for a few seconds. And then the baby kicked me in such a way in the cervix I guess??? that it stung forever. He's kicked there before but this time it really really hurt.

Plus I can't stop sweating. I loved summer as a teenager but I hate it now. I'm so hot and its over cast today :(

Those hard kicks HURT! I remember them with Jace. Bryelle has not kicked me that hard yet. I saw on a Baby Story or some other tv program where a lady actually broke a rib because her baby kept kicking her in the same place and hard. Yikes!!!

I am READY for the Fall! It is TOO Dang hot here and tired of my electric bill being over $200 a month! We had to pay $304 last month! :growlmad:

I have a serious wind problem tonight, I mean my ass has central heating ! I farted a few times in bedroom earlier and went back in with laundry and it was stinking. Now my OH went in a while after and has now banned me from the bedroom as its that bad, (he wishes i was banned he will put up with lit like rest of times). Now I have stank the livingroom out to. Its bad. I drank semi skimmed milk and my body dosnt like that, would be much worse on full milk. I am hovering here .

I had to let you all know that.

well OH, got out of bed, when I threatned to go shopping with out him. Didnt buy anything (couldnt decided what I wanted to get, Im indecisive), then went out for lunch at the Golden Corral, and then to Sams Club, and parents house. Day turned out better than I thought it would.

I Love Golden Corral and Sam's Club!!

Glad your day turned out better hon! :hugs:

Wow, its obvious just about everyone has moved to third tri....no one's posting on 2nd tri anymore!

:( I PMd the OP a while ago to see if I could be added to the list Nov 30th but haven't heard back! I want to join!

I pop between both till no one posts here anymore, not nice to be left behind.

tomorrow officially. Ticker is up a box and all. I go all areas of this forum really,well most anyway. I can even be still talking in first tri.

I think black hair beauty is moving house at the mo if you looking to be updated on thread.

If you want to be added, pop on over to the 3rd tri, and let them know to add you there. Im sure will get done.

I've been keeping up with the 3rd tri thread, so I dont have a ton to catch up on, when I move over, in a little less than 2 wks.

Aw, thats not true. I have been posting! Wasn't on yesterday though. :thumbup:

ah i didnt mean everyone had left etc just that i do pop between forums a lot and dont leave till everyone else does so that no one gets left. Didnt mean for it to sound like the way you took it even though reading back it did sound like that.

Aw, thats not true. I have been posting! Wasn't on yesterday though. :thumbup:

ah i didnt mean everyone had left etc just that i do pop between forums a lot and dont leave till everyone else does so that no one gets left. Didnt mean for it to sound like the way you took it even though reading back it did sound like that.

Well DF, you are the only one I ever have really talked to on a rather regular basis on these threads, so I always some around to see what is going on with you. Although pretty soon you will be in 3rd tri too completely so I may not continue going back and forth too much.

I am in third now, my ticker moved up,. When this thread dies on my control panal I will stop posting. Will always be in third tri to. I get around lol

I was kind of shocked this afternoon when I logged in, and noticed no one had posted since the night before. I was like 'wow, 2nd tri thread is dying'. I spend most of my day and bnb, even when at work. Gives me something to do, and people to talk to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->