~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I spend most of my day on BnB as well. As I have no life. Of course, I am sure my son would appreciate if I played with him more, lol. But my OH says he is already spoiled enough with the amount of attention I give him. But BnB is addicting as well, sometimes I don't want to get off at all.

I know what you mean, everyday Im on bnb all day at work. Then at the end of my shift I log off my work computer, head home, boot up my laptop and check bnb! hehe, Im addicted, mostly though I just lurk. Only really post on november sparklers.

well OH, got out of bed, when I threatned to go shopping with out him. Didnt buy anything (couldnt decided what I wanted to get, Im indecisive), then went out for lunch at the Golden Corral, and then to Sams Club, and parents house. Day turned out better than I thought it would.

Glad he got up in the end! Hope OH bought the lunch to make up for it lol

I know what you mean, everyday Im on bnb all day at work. Then at the end of my shift I log off my work computer, head home, boot up my laptop and check bnb! hehe, Im addicted, mostly though I just lurk. Only really post on november sparklers.

I wish I could pop on at work lol but I don't think i'd get anything done! Mind I am becoming quite an evening bnb addict! Laptop always comes on after work and bnb open! Oh dear

Oh man! When my OH gets home he does not appreciate me being on the computer, so I have to stay off BnB for most of the night. I hate it ... I always feel like a string is trying to pull me to the computer, lol. Or a gravitational pull. Haha.

Its my Double digits day. Yay for 99 days

Just saw my doctor today. Heartbeat sounds fine. I'm getting sent to a bigger city for a better look at the babies heart because he is never laying in the right position for them here. I also was told to go for my glucose test during week 28.

I was feeling fine till I just went to the bathroom and again...spotting...god I hate it. I'm pretty sure its my stupid sex addicted husband but since it always doesn't come out till the next day it freaks me out. I mentioned it today to the doctor that it was happening last week but it had stopped and it wasn't a lot and he didn't seem concerned. I wish I didn't have it. It just makes me worry.

Its my Double digits day. Yay for 99 days

Just saw my doctor today. Heartbeat sounds fine. I'm getting sent to a bigger city for a better look at the babies heart because he is never laying in the right position for them here. I also was told to go for my glucose test during week 28.

I was feeling fine till I just went to the bathroom and again...spotting...god I hate it. I'm pretty sure its my stupid sex addicted husband but since it always doesn't come out till the next day it freaks me out. I mentioned it today to the doctor that it was happening last week but it had stopped and it wasn't a lot and he didn't seem concerned. I wish I didn't have it. It just makes me worry.

yay for 99 days for us :) Good that you'll get a good scan ad that the h/b was good!

As fr the spotting, I know its really normal after sex etc but I can totally understand your hating it. Hugs x

Happy double digits gals! :hugs: I'll be there in 1 week! :happydance:

I feel like crying tonight...for no reason...I have nothing to be sad about but my eyes keep welling up...damn hormones

Happyhaley I was that way on Saturday. I hate feeling like that.

I was the same on sat hayley, was watching a wedding here and for some reason I near bust out in tears, not because of bride and groom I aint that mushy just pissed off and had to go back in! hormones where not good. Stupid jealously to which is not like me. I was hormonal with william but only in the depressed way this is actually a bit different but hormones still. comes and goes I am not always like that.

I've given up trying to keep up with this thread. I will just be slow and behind all my life!
I spent the entire night crying on sat because my brother was being mean to me! :blush: I cry all the time. Whether i'm happy, sad, hungry, bored, lonely, undecided! I'm a complete nutcase atm.
Ooh and when does third tri start? I think i might of asked this before but i forgot :dohh:
Oh and my house situ is just getting ridiculous. We paid 250quid to get a credit check, now they're asking for fifty more for a previous landlord reference!!! We literally have no money..xx

I've given up trying to keep up with this thread. I will just be slow and behind all my life!
I spent the entire night crying on sat because my brother was being mean to me! :blush: I cry all the time. Whether i'm happy, sad, hungry, bored, lonely, undecided! I'm a complete nutcase atm.
Ooh and when does third tri start? I think i might of asked this before but i forgot :dohh:
Oh and my house situ is just getting ridiculous. We paid 250quid to get a credit check, now they're asking for fifty more for a previous landlord reference!!! We literally have no money..xx

oh mate that sucks :( money just seems to fall out of my pockets at the mo as well.

My pregnancy book puts me in 3rd tri as of today (26 weeks) but on here its 27 weeks, either way you are heading there right now! x

Wow :shock: scary! I might have to go and peek at our thread in thrid tri then!
Thank you..xx

Ugh...Im so exhausted. Some one was quite all weekend long, but as soon as I need to go to bed at a decent hout, b/c I work the next day, he starts acting up. It was about midnight by the time I got to bed, and he woke me up at 3am! So exhausted, I"ll need a nap after work today.

I cant wait to move over to 3rd tri. I've been keeping up with the thread, as its moving fast.

Yay its tuesday which is change to a new week day for me. 26 weeks. 1 more till 3rd tri. and 6 days till my ticker box moves. All of these things are little joys in my tiny life haha.

My cousin is going for her gender ultrasound today. I am excited for her but secretly and selfishly I want her to be having a boy because all my family loves girls and I feel like if she has a girl no one will care about my boy. Plus her baby is born after mine so it will always be the smaller one. My boy gets 2 months of being top guy and then hers will come. These are all feelings I keep to myself and only write on the internet for the world to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->