~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I have mega heartburn! had this last pregnancy to. No amount of rennies cure they just dont agree with me so its milk milk milk.

Lovely day here today! william is tanned even though he had sun lotion on, his neck is brown, his dad is tanned so he is darker skin than me. great I look like a light bulb :(

Dragonfly, thats the buggy im going to get, my mums got the xt and if its not in bad condition i might just use that instead of mum buying the xlr for me, but i know they are good, and lightweight so ideal for me when its just me and bubs :) xxx
I like it its easy to manover,smooth running, adjustable and no bother. Not like the other monstrosity I had. I think I will need a twin one and I see the xlr is in a twin for £270 which is an ok price.

hi, sorry to be a pain but my EDD of 5th novemeber has been changed to the 20th

which is my dear old dad's birthday so he's super excited, more than me i think which is saying something

DragonFly can you go to the doctors and get a massive bottle of Gaviscon? Everyone I know who has had bad heartburn has sworn by this. Will be free with your exemption card :)

My due date is the day after my mums birthday and my last dd with William was due on my birthday 2009 but didnt come to well after it.

I bet I am the only one sitting in today but its roasting! I near died of heat exhaustion and I am so drained from it. I think I will hang around inside till its cooler.

DragonFly can you go to the doctors and get a massive bottle of Gaviscon? Everyone I know who has had bad heartburn has sworn by this. Will be free with your exemption card :)

gives me a bad inside, dosnt agree with me hence the milk. I went through this a lot worse in last pregnancy and i was sick of sitting on the loo in agony over things like gaviscon or throwing it up again. Milk is fine. Its only when I eat certain things that causes it.

Aww hun, hope you feel better. I haven't suffered this. My sister had it terrible and gave birth to a hairy monkey. I wonder if it is true, you get bad heartburn when baby has loads of hair. I am thinking mine won't be hairy as I, although have dark hair am really fair skinned as it fob xx

William was born with thick dark hair, I don't think that true though the heartburn thing. Just another myth., cont have it now though I will when I go and eat what I want for my lunch. It was so bad with William I was throwing up pure acid so this is nothing. Other than that occasional I cant complain.

so noisey up here today !! neighbours are out with quads and mini motos the whole day and I cant believe william has slept through it,. you never get a nice peaceful sunny day always noise then. I normally wouldnt mind only they came up to the front of my house with it and its just getting on my wick. Well only another 2 weeks left living here before I move into a castle!

I am exhausted, been in the garden all day trying to get bump a little colour!! Or at least a bit of vitamin D :) BBQ cooked by my step dad was fab and I have now collapsed.

I have now gone into severe flabby mode, belly had proper popped out but is not round and hard :D

I ate 2 bountys. I feel rotten now. Severely fed up, was a nice day and I was inside with william while his dad was out having a social life and I dont have any to talk about. currently not speaking tio him I dont care how much chocolate he got me.

Had my screening for downs this morning... everything crossed I'm low risk!!
and Midwife tomorrow :D
Lol xx

We booked our flights to Mexico for my sons treatment. We leave June 13th. I am very excited but at the same time very worried about money.

We booked our flights to Mexico for my sons treatment. We leave June 13th. I am very excited but at the same time very worried about money.

bless you hun i bet its a mix of feelings going all, the best when you go lovely will be thinking of you all xx

I had a shock this morning - I've lost 8kg (over a stone)!!? I haven't been careful with what I've eaten and my trousers are all defo smaller!?! anyone else had similar?

GL for the 13th Hayley

Lol xx

Good luck Happyhaley. You will be in my prayers.

Well I woke up this morning, and what did i see....about 8 inches of SNOW!!!!! I seriously want to move to somewhere warmer! I mean it goes from being almost 80 degrees to snow, Utah weather is sooooo unpredictable! As for the baby, :) DH felt it kicking last night! Within the past couple days it has been getting stronger and stronger! It mostly happens when im paying attention and relaxed but its an amazing feeling and I cant believe my hubby felt it! The look on his face was priceless! :) Anyone else feeling stronger movements?

The movements I have been feeling have got a lot stronger over the last few days too :)

This weather is doing me in now :dohh: my ankles and feet are swollen from being on them for a few hours...have spent the most part of the weekend with them dunked into a cold paddling pool...I am hoping it cools down tonight, or storms at least...I need a good night's sleep...LOL

Where are you blackhair that its snowing? its sunny and warm here for once.

I lost weight to, just over half a stone. So tired though from sorting out stuff in the house, havnt started packing I am still throwing stuff out and clearing the place! only getting a bit at a time done as I have WIlliam to look after and everyone seems to have done a runner on me when they said they would help. My dad takes the rubbish away I dont want so thank god for that.

I still look nowhere near pregnant and this is number 2. I was bigger with my son at this stage than I am now

me to. I cant see it at all on me, I can see fat but not pregnant. I have that wobbly sack hanging there from last pregnancy, just hangs and looks like something plastic sugary can only get rid of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->