~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I have more a bloated look than anything at the moment, but only I know it is something else, as usually I have a high metabolism and a complete flat tummy.

Had a major disaster today, got stuck in my dress which I tried on to see if it still fit (as most of my clothing is becoming a lil' too snug, or not fitting correctly) and got stuck in it for 4 hours until partner came home to help pull it off me. :haha:
Had a little crying fit about how I feel fat, but seem to have got over it now, the weight will come off afterwards. Guess that is what you get from having a previous eating problem that seems to have set me off a little today.

So many posts in 2nd tri about teams blue or pink...I really cant wait till I find out.

I get a tad jealous of them posts as I wont know till the end and so many ask me what it is and I havnt a clue till birth. :( Least some of you get the choice of knowing, though I think i like the element of surprise I still cant help getting jealous anyway. I can feel mine fluttering about the odd time in me. Not as active as William though but its early days yet. Heartburn is the theme now and I am out of milk here and Darren has taken william out for a walk to the shop and he has no phone on him and I have forgotten to tell him to get milk! looks like I will be throwing up lava.

I shall find out the sex 5 weeks on Thursday, I really really can;t wait :D

DF, you shall just have to send him out again when he gets back!! xx

he has been walking and cycling all day and out again so I would feel bad the shops a fair bit away to. Shop is closer in my new place though you can see it at the end of the drive way but at the end of my drive way the Ira killed loads of soldiers so i aint ever going down there at night time to walk to no shop! always hated driving pasty there on my bike feels weird. Darren wouldn't care though so he is nominated to go to the shop up there lol

my neighbours are so nosey, they drive past really slow when they have no reason to be outside my house and stare in! they caught wind we are moving then and she has been at this all week. She was so obvious! I was looking right at her looking in at me and all! maybe i should turn on the lighhts so she can see a bit better next time. She will be at the door questioning next she is a gossip and already has been at 2 of the neighbours after looking in my house. I dont talk to her. I think she has a screw loose. Everyone here has a screw loose but her and the other police harasser are the worst.

heartburn is kicking in for me now as well...and i live in Utah. Snow is rediculous here, a couple years ago it snowed in July!!! it was insane!

I think I must be the only one that has still not felt any movements. Bah!

Good luck with your sons treatment Hayley, I hope it goes really well for you. We still don't know if we should go away or not, every one (including MW) keeps saying don't risk it but we LOVE our holidays abroad and this will be our last one just the two of us.

What to do, what to do.

Other than that, I am loving the sunny weather, I am no longer pasty and white :happydance: I always feel better with a bit of colour on me.

On the weekend I packed away all my clothes that won't be fitting me for a little while and then replaced them with lots of new ones that will! Its so much better now I can open my wardrobe and know that what ever I pick out to wear, actually fits!

I can't wait to go baby stuff shopping, I have not got a thing yet, has every one else already started?

only because I know what it feels like cocobelle thats how i know and william was a kicker he used to try and push my OH out of the bed in the womb when I was cuddling him as he was turned around the wrong way. So dont worry if you cant feel it I only felt it slightly a few times perhaps this is another kicker also.

I am always white., :( people will mistake me for a ghost in my new place and william has a tan and his dad is even darker, so jealous.

hey i have just moved over to second trimester i am 14+1 and due 22nd november xx

Hi mumtobe I am due the 23rd so pretty close. I feel excited to be 14 weeks today. makes 2nd trimester feel more offical but now that I've reached this milestone I really want to be 20 weeks and find out the sex.

Am I here now or do I have to wait until next week? I am 13 weeks today! Some websites say I am and others say next week! :shrug:

its a grey area. Come on over though. I came over at 13 weeks 3 days when my ticker changed some come at 13 others wait till 14

I think I must be the only one that has still not felt any movements. Bah!

Good luck with your sons treatment Hayley, I hope it goes really well for you. We still don't know if we should go away or not, every one (including MW) keeps saying don't risk it but we LOVE our holidays abroad and this will be our last one just the two of us.

What to do, what to do.

Other than that, I am loving the sunny weather, I am no longer pasty and white :happydance: I always feel better with a bit of colour on me.

On the weekend I packed away all my clothes that won't be fitting me for a little while and then replaced them with lots of new ones that will! Its so much better now I can open my wardrobe and know that what ever I pick out to wear, actually fits!

I can't wait to go baby stuff shopping, I have not got a thing yet, has every one else already started?

Im the same cocobelle, still haven't felt anything and we're due on the same day. Must just be something about that haha

I've bought the cot (mamas and papas had a great sale on), moses basket and stand, a steriliser although i am going to breast feed (hopefully) for the first few weeks, baby monitors, dummies (just in case) nappies, clothes, quite a bit really. But my theory is if i buy things more regularly it won't really effect our incomes etc. I'm getting the mothercare spin pram, but mums buying that. I just can't wait until we know the sex then we can get more clothes that aren't white or yellow.

Hows everyone else getting on with buying stuff?

Its good that you bought the sterilizer. With my son I was so like I'M GOING TO BREASTFEED! and then I couldn't and we have no formula and no bottles I was using a reusing the disposible bottles from the hospital until a kind friend came to see the new baby and bought me some bottles as a gift

Hi mumtobe I am due the 23rd so pretty close. I feel excited to be 14 weeks today. makes 2nd trimester feel more offical but now that I've reached this milestone I really want to be 20 weeks and find out the sex.

yea i want to be 20 weeks aswell i cant wait to know whether i am team blue or team pink lol xx

I've bought a few things in the Asda (equivalent too wallmart for our US friends) event - like a steriliser (although I too will breastfeed if I can) a travel cot and little bits like scratch mitts with funny things written on them - gonna wait too know sex too before I go mad! Parents have bought pushchair etc and Nan is gonna buy cot - so we only have to redecorate nursery and buy the little things *phew*

OMG I had midwife appt today - turns out Ive been listening to my own heartbeat for last 4 weeks on my doppler!!! she did find babies heartbeat and was good and strong :D

Lol xx

ps Coco - still no movement for me!

Once a week or so sometimes I think I feel a movement but I don't know for sure and I havent felt it in awhile. I have no reason not to worry but I've been so busy and I sort of forget I am pregnant sometimes or dont think about it at all then when I do think about it I think gosh I dont feel so pregnant anymore.

The reassurence I had when I saw my baby on the scan a few weeks ago has left me and its a long time till the next scan.

i havent felt any movement either! im soooo relieved to hear im not on my own. ive been reading on here for a while now about everyone feeling fluttering etc but im still waiting for my turn!

I haven't felt any movements either. When I saw my doctor yesterday she mentioned that since this is my first baby I might not feel anything until 20 or 22 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->