~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

phew thats good to know! i panick over everything and i mean everything and that is something thats really been playing on my mind. also I think i look a little more pregnant but no one notices at all!! instead 2 people today have asked me have i lost weight....i wana scream :haha:

phew thats good to know! i panick over everything and i mean everything and that is something thats really been playing on my mind. also I think i look a little more pregnant but no one notices at all!! instead 2 people today have asked me have i lost weight....i wana scream :haha:
HAHAHA!! It's so funny that you said that because I had the SAME thing happen to me a couple weeks ago at my job. This guy at my job told me that whatever I was doing I should keep doing it because I have lost a lot of weight - I guess I'm doing an ok job of hiding my bump :winkwink:

my friend is 11 weeks pregnant and has a complete bump, no mistaking it for anything else! im soooo jealous lol! i have a bit of a tummy from before i was pregnant. i was a size 14, maybe it will just take longer for it to become a noticable bump to the outside world........''hurry up bump!!!''

I got loads of clothes for me ordered online and assessories and all! Ireally cant wait to get it all as I have been looking like crap for a long time and havnt got any cloths at all left i have worn them all to death what little I have so I went all out and got loads! even got sunglasses to. Just cant wait till they arrive and hope nothing messes that up as I am moving in 2 weeks, least I will look nice in my new place i really look like the estate tramp here :( you forget about you when you have a baby, all goes to baby. I did even get him shoes and some cloths today also. This is because i dont have to buy oil for this house as my new one is gas! woohoo.

My doctor says i have a kickboxer in me lol. I have been feeling little pops throughout the day now! This is my first as well, I think it just has to do with how "in tune" you are with your body :)

id say im pretty in tune and theres definitely no movements strong enough for me to feel yet. when it happens believe me i'll know :haha: i wait for it every day.

i found this -

There is a wide range of normal. "Most" women feel fetal movement (quickening) at 18 weeks if it is their first baby (i.e. 18 weeks from your last menstrual period -- LMP). The normal range is 18 to 24 weeks (LMP).

so its still early days.

my first pregnancy I didnt feel anything till 20 weeks. I think I have been feeling something once a week or so this time but then again it could be nothing.

It feels like small bubbles poping in my lower abdomen to me. I think its ony when my baby swims really close to the front

feels like sometihng tickling from the inside for me. not all the time though but starting to notice it a bit more. People where watching my belly move in waiting rooms in amazement near the end feet sticking out and all.

HAHAHA!! It's so funny that you said that because I had the SAME thing happen to me a couple weeks ago at my job. This guy at my job told me that whatever I was doing I should keep doing it because I have lost a lot of weight - I guess I'm doing an ok job of hiding my bump :winkwink:

It's that pregnancy glow! Just makes your whole body looks good.:winkwink:

I would say I am pretty in tune with my body too, after all I have had it for 38 years :lol:
I am one of those who can tell exactly when I ovulate each month and from which side, so there is not much that goes on in there that I don't know about!

This is also my second pregnancy so I have felt those first movements before. I guess some will always feel things earlier than others as after all we all have different bodies with different babies all lying in different positions. I just wish mine would hurry up and make its self known!

x

OH MY GOD ..... I had a nap after work and had a dream I had sex with my friends boyfriend. The dream was so real, she was giving me evils while he was flirting with me. It was even so real that we had sex in the dream and I remember the feeling of when he went inside.

I am sooooo embarressed. I need to get laid LOL :D

Hiya Everyone!!:flower:

I'm probably the last one to cross over. I didn't want to move over until after my dr appt. I had my 2nd dr appt today. And all looks well. I lost about 2 lbs since my last weigh in (probably closer to 3 lbs, but I had a full bladder when they weighed me). But dr wasn't worried. I had no morning sickness my 1st tri, but I did have a decrease in appetite.

Baby Speggy heartbeat was 156 today, last time it was 175 so it has slowed down alot. I know there is some old wive tale about predicting gender from the heartbeat but I wonder at what pt that is supposed to be done..seems like at earlier stages the heartbeat will be faster.

Hubby came with me today. There was no sonogram done so I was disappointed. Hubby missed the 1st appt (my mom went with me though) so he won't see Speggy moving in the sonogram for another 8 weeks.

I can't believe how quickly time is passing...It seems like just yesterday I was POAS trying to determine whether I saw the 2nd line.

I'm soooo glad to be over here. :hugs:

I would say I am pretty in tune with my body too, after all I have had it for 38 years :lol:
I am one of those who can tell exactly when I ovulate each month and from which side, so there is not much that goes on in there that I don't know about!

x

It wasn't until I was TTC that I realized that the abdomen pains I was having was a precursor to ovulation. For years I would tell my doctor(s) that I had this pain. I had about 3 CT scans over the years, just for them all to be normal. But when I was trying to conceive I read about the ovulation pains that some women get, so now I'm assuming that what the pains were.

OH MY GOD ..... I had a nap after work and had a dream I had sex with my friends boyfriend. The dream was so real, she was giving me evils while he was flirting with me. It was even so real that we had sex in the dream and I remember the feeling of when he went inside.

I am sooooo embarressed. I need to get laid LOL :D

This happens to me, weird sex dreams with people I dont even like in that way , happened last time to. Then I cant look at that person lol its not two timing if its in a dream is it :wacko:

I honestly think my hormones are going INSANE! all of my dreams lately, have been sex dreams...and dh and I havent "played" in 2 weeks.....i need to get some!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA!!!

Im so glad i've started buying things! My car failed it's MOT today badly. Luckily it's not our family car, it's more my little run around one so thats a good thing. Another £280 aghhhh. Then I went to put the pressure washer in the garage and the spring on the garage door broke, so now the door is broken. I calmly shut and locked the garage and came upstairs and cried. My 9 year old son saw me and asked what was wrong so I told him it was just the car and garage door, and he was like it's not mum, something else has to be wrong you wouldn't cry because of that! Bless him he got me to play tottenham hotspurs monopoly to take my mind of it! Kids are priceless

Im so glad i've started buying things! My car failed it's MOT today badly. Luckily it's not our family car, it's more my little run around one so thats a good thing. Another £280 aghhhh. Then I went to put the pressure washer in the garage and the spring on the garage door broke, so now the door is broken. I calmly shut and locked the garage and came upstairs and cried. My 9 year old son saw me and asked what was wrong so I told him it was just the car and garage door, and he was like it's not mum, something else has to be wrong you wouldn't cry because of that! Bless him he got me to play tottenham hotspurs monopoly to take my mind of it! Kids are priceless

Bless him, he sounds like a little sweetie x

Hiya Everyone!!:flower:

I'm probably the last one to cross over. I didn't want to move over until after my dr appt. I had my 2nd dr appt today. And all looks well. I lost about 2 lbs since my last weigh in (probably closer to 3 lbs, but I had a full bladder when they weighed me). But dr wasn't worried. I had no morning sickness my 1st tri, but I did have a decrease in appetite.

Baby Speggy heartbeat was 156 today, last time it was 175 so it has slowed down alot. I know there is some old wive tale about predicting gender from the heartbeat but I wonder at what pt that is supposed to be done..seems like at earlier stages the heartbeat will be faster.

Hubby came with me today. There was no sonogram done so I was disappointed. Hubby missed the 1st appt (my mom went with me though) so he won't see Speggy moving in the sonogram for another 8 weeks.

I can't believe how quickly time is passing...It seems like just yesterday I was POAS trying to determine whether I saw the 2nd line.

I'm soooo glad to be over here. :hugs:

I just moved here today too! I like the feeling of starting 2nd Tri that I got too excited! LOL

My first appt the hb was 167 and the last one was 159. They said pretty normal but I still sure do feel like I am having a girl. I lost 5 lbs since I got preggers. They did not worry about that either. I was happy! LOL

I guess I'll come over here now too, my EDD is 30th November, although I'll be induced before that because of my diabetes.

First trimester seemed to go so slowly while I was waiting to get past those first risky weeks, but now I can't believe how quickly 13 weeks has been :p

Its crazy to think that some of us ladies are almost half way!!!!! I remember looking at 20 weeks from about 5 or 6 weeks and being like OMG!!! thats forever away! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->