~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

We have just booked a camping trip in August. I will be 30 weeks what have i let myself in for! Will still be fun though.

My scan is on the 16th June as well it was at 1330 but had to change it to1530 as oh can't finish work that early. So now i've got to wait even longer to hopefully find out the sex.

Oh my garage door is fixed too which is good!

Hope everyone is well x

Hi..I'm a November Sparkler as well..am 14wks gone nd my EDD is 21st Nov. Pls,cud u put my name up as we'll? :)

I've just stopped leaking. Was still producing milk from having my son 2 1/2 years ago (breast fed for over 12 months) I think my body has finally realised it needs to save its energy to grow this little one instead of sustaining my son.

Finally had my scan today, please can you change me to 24th (was 25th)

Hiya Everyone!!:flower:

I'm probably the last one to cross over. I didn't want to move over until after my dr appt. I had my 2nd dr appt today. And all looks well. I lost about 2 lbs since my last weigh in (probably closer to 3 lbs, but I had a full bladder when they weighed me). But dr wasn't worried. I had no morning sickness my 1st tri, but I did have a decrease in appetite.

Baby Speggy heartbeat was 156 today, last time it was 175 so it has slowed down alot. I know there is some old wive tale about predicting gender from the heartbeat but I wonder at what pt that is supposed to be done..seems like at earlier stages the heartbeat will be faster.

Hubby came with me today. There was no sonogram done so I was disappointed. Hubby missed the 1st appt (my mom went with me though) so he won't see Speggy moving in the sonogram for another 8 weeks.

I can't believe how quickly time is passing...It seems like just yesterday I was POAS trying to determine whether I saw the 2nd line.

I'm soooo glad to be over here. :hugs:

I just moved here today too! I like the feeling of starting 2nd Tri that I got too excited! LOL

My first appt the hb was 167 and the last one was 159. They said pretty normal but I still sure do feel like I am having a girl. I lost 5 lbs since I got preggers. They did not worry about that either. I was happy! LOL

I feel a boy (probably because I know hubby really wants our first to be a boy). What's your due date?

I guess I'll come over here now too, my EDD is 30th November, although I'll be induced before that because of my diabetes.

First trimester seemed to go so slowly while I was waiting to get past those first risky weeks, but now I can't believe how quickly 13 weeks has been :p

Hi Imalia:flower:. I love your name. I think I will probably end up with gestational diabetes. My mom had it when she was preggo with me (only me none of my other siblings) and she keeps telling me that I was a "big baby". I think I was 8 lbs 9 ounces whereas my siblings were both in the 6 lb range.

How early are you going to be induced?

I wonder who will be the first of us to have their babies sex officially confirmed? It won't be me as we are staying on team yellow. At least that is the plan :)

Yeah for TEAM YELLOW :happydance::happydance: I'm on Team YELLOW too.

@jogami: Congrats on the baby boy!!!

So leaky boobs is something I should expect huh? This is my first one, so I learn so much from this site.

@Dragonfly: I didn't know that breastfed babies are typically smaller than formula fed babies. Is this true even if you express your breastmilk and feed them from the bottle? I guess I'm trying to figure out if it is something about the breastmilk or is it due to the babies having problems getting the milk from the breast.

Hi Rai :)

Mine isn't gestational diabetes, I was type 2 diabetic before getting pregnant and was fairly well controlled but the pregnancy has really just made everything whacked out. I have an appointment with my diabetologist on Friday but looking at my blood sugars I'm probably going to be put on insulin at that point. I was on metformin but despite increasing the dose it's just not controlling things with the pregnancy.

I'm trying to look on the brightside, I made it through the first trimester (which was always touch and go with the diabetes) and my 12wk scan showed nothing to be concerned about. I'm going to be having scans every four weeks from 20 weeks, and will be induced between 37 and 38 weeks.

Hiya November mums!

I am due November 25th, the day before my birthday which is cool. :thumbup:

@jogami: Congrats on the baby boy!!!

So leaky boobs is something I should expect huh? This is my first one, so I learn so much from this site.

@Dragonfly: I didn't know that breastfed babies are typically smaller than formula fed babies. Is this true even if you express your breastmilk and feed them from the bottle? I guess I'm trying to figure out if it is something about the breastmilk or is it due to the babies having problems getting the milk from the breast.

Not smaller less fat. Thats what helps fight obesity. There is a baby here thats 7 months older than william and formula fed and she is the same height as william but fatter. Thats why they have two charts for height and weight for both babies. Same where ever the breast milk comes from boob or bottle.
https://www.kellymom.com/babyconcerns/growth/growthcharts.html

William just burns it off and dosnt keep any fat no matter how much he has in him the guts healthy and working in perfect order.

Right girls, I am officially moving over today if you don't mind!!! Posts in First Trimester no longer apply and I feel better over here! Due 30th November (by scan) or 29th by LMP, not that there is much of a difference! How is everyone doing?

I am great, sickness nearly gone, only a little in the morning, more energy and getting fatter!
Had my scan on Monday! Yey! Baby was waving to daddy, but refused point blank to waive to me when it was my turn to look at the screen :)

x

Hello there!
I'm due November 23rd, no word yet obviously on whether I'm having a boy or a girl, but I'm feeling very, very strongly girl. My bump is also shockingly obvious.

I'm a teen, 17, so my situation is probably different then a lot of the rest of you but I do love going through and seeing how everyone is going through their pregnancy.

welcome to all newbies! I am jealous I still cant tell bump from fat yet :( people think i am well on when I aint. Hurry up baby bump I loved my last one.

Welcome to all our new members!! :hi: I see jogami found at the sex of her baby...is anyone else booking an early private gender ultrasound/scan? I'm having one next Friday. I'll be 16w+3d.

no where near me does them and I dont have the money, so to the end yellow it is.

Hello to all the newbies!!:hi:

I'm just gonna wait till my next scan on 17th June - if they can't tell me what sex the baby is then I'm gonna go for a private gender scan - I really wanna know!

I have some camping coming up - Download Festival in just over 2 weeks and Sonisphere festival end of July :D

good too hear people having same boobies issues as me - I was a lil bit worried!

Lol xx

Afternoon/evening ladees!! Well one of the kids at school today asked me if I was really pregnant cos I don;t look it today :D I got home and bloody hell my belly is right poking out, maybe just had a good top on to cover it :)

I am gonna find out July 1st if baby plays ball xx

My boobs have gotten bigger they are falling out of my bra! I didnt think that would happen second time around as I am breastfeeding still, surely they cant get any bigger :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->