~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

17 weeks today!! :D :happydance: :cloud9:

Which also means I have the added comfort of being able to go straight to the women's hospital , rather than go to my bitch of a Dr and get referred 1st!! :thumbup:

One thing I don't get though is my ticker said last week that baby was as big as a avocado and now it says onion!? thats smaller surely??

Lol xx

17 weeks today!! :D :happydance: :cloud9:

Which also means I have the added comfort of being able to go straight to the women's hospital , rather than go to my bitch of a Dr and get referred 1st!! :thumbup:

One thing I don't get though is my ticker said last week that baby was as big as a avocado and now it says onion!? thats smaller surely??

Lol xx

Maybe it was a small avocado and a big onion?

The app on my phone tells me bubs is as big as a turnip. There was a kids story about a turnip right???

Oh and evening my loverly ladees xxxxx

Hi girls. Can I budge in? Just nee a rant really..

well, ordered that rented doppler online, bebe something with LCD display. And now paranoid that I can't find heartbeat...at all! only mine...Whereabouts do you point at my stage? Hope you could help. Heh. Hate myself now :(

I didn't get one for this reason!! When I had my scan at 13+1 the ultrasound thingy was still picking up baby as right low down by by pubic bone still, so I reckon give it a go as low as you can and slowly move it from side to side xxx

I was wondering what the heck a banana was doing way up in the ticker after bigger things, fruit and veg is different everywhere. tesco gives tiny ones my fruit man gives onions the size of your head! I actually took a pic of an onion at xmas i got. I cannot believe I went and got that pic :haha:I knew where it was by date. Anyhow .......lol

its just over a week till I move house! cant wait to get the keys and get in there.
https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/CRMCC/dragonfly/017.jpg

I didn't get one for this reason!! When I had my scan at 13+1 the ultrasound thingy was still picking up baby as right low down by by pubic bone still, so I reckon give it a go as low as you can and slowly move it from side to side xxx

had a scan at 12+6 only 5 days ago and couldn't remember where sheas pointing was more bothered about the screen and OH's face :)

thank you...(sigh)

Let me know if you find it :)

If you don't, don't panic, relax, put it away and try again tomorrow xx

hey it can take a while to get used to, iv got the lcd one, try putting it half way between your pubic line and belly button, and keep still and slowly move around, sometimes tilt it in if you hear something. i can pick mine up quite easily but iv had it since 11weeks and it took me ages to begin with. good luck xxxx

Hi girls. Can I budge in? Just nee a rant really..

well, ordered that rented doppler online, bebe something with LCD display. And now paranoid that I can't find heartbeat...at all! only mine...Whereabouts do you point at my stage? Hope you could help. Heh. Hate myself now :(

I bought the same one too last week. LOL. It really is hard to find the heartbeat so early. Trust me last week I was in the same spot. I was at my dr on this Tuesday and she helped me locate it. I have not tried to use it since then though.

At 13 weeks, the baby is still very low down. Try lining up with your belly button and then go down to around your pelvic bone. The baby may be right above the pelvic bone to around 1-2 inches above it. Apply slight pressure as you are pressing down and try to angle the probe like you are pushing the baby up. The thing is to go slowly and try not to move too much. The HB may not register on the screen (i.e. you may not get the black heart to show) but compare the HB with yours. My HB is around 70 and the baby is right now around 155.

Try everywhere :D *think* my baby is right on my left, not centre in my belly as it is much firmer on my left and especially in the morning aswell when the bladder is full.

Well I have a bloody cold :( Had to happen now half term holidays have started :(

Morning girls! (or night/afternoon depending where you are). I FOUND IT! It was this morning when OH was present (last night he went out to the pub). Found it straight away on a full bladder, its just on the left and quite way above the belly button line. The heart rte is 153, was amazing!
Its not the first time Munchkin decided to show for Dad and not me lol The same at the scan:)

Gosh I am so relieved! Thank you for all your suggestions. xx

BTW, what is the indication of boy/girl? Bys or girls, who has a faster heart beat? :) x

yeah faster suppose to be but Williams was always faster and the midwives where convinced he was a girl. I think think birth is the only way to know for sure lol They banned the telling of sex in scans here because people where walking away with the wrong sex and rows where had. Only done for a short time to as I dont know anyone who was ever told not even my mum or friends.

I move house in just over week and was talking to landlord who is doing some work there before we move in. Feel excited I have waited for a month to move but the place is upside down here.

Williams running about with a handbag and Darrens not happy about that lol

Try everywhere :D *think* my baby is right on my left, not centre in my belly as it is much firmer on my left and especially in the morning aswell when the bladder is full.

Well I have a bloody cold :( Had to happen now half term holidays have started :(

I was told that most babies tend to be on the right hand side (at leAst once they move up they tend to be on the right, not sure about when they are lower down). Mine tend to be in line with belly button or closer to right side and baby is still low.

Morning girls! (or night/afternoon depending where you are). I FOUND IT! It was this morning when OH was present (last night he went out to the pub). Found it straight away on a full bladder, its just on the left and quite way above the belly button line. The heart rte is 153, was amazing!
Its not the first time Munchkin decided to show for Dad and not me lol The same at the scan:)

Gosh I am so relieved! Thank you for all your suggestions. xx

BTW, what is the indication of boy/girl? Bys or girls, who has a faster heart beat? :) x

:happydance:
I know you feel good. Seems as of your lo is a little daddy's boy/girl! I think the old wives tale is that females have faster hb. But I'm not sure at what pt that is supposed to be "true". Earlier my lo hb was 175 and now 4 weeks later it is 156 (both are based on dr appt not my personal Doppler readings), so it seems as if the hb slows down over time.:shrug:

yeah faster suppose to be but Williams was always faster and the midwives where convinced he was a girl. I think think birth is the only way to know for sure lol They banned the telling of sex in scans here because people where walking away with the wrong sex and rows where had. Only done for a short time to as I dont know anyone who was ever told not even my mum or friends.

I move house in just over week and was talking to landlord who is doing some work there before we move in. Feel excited I have waited for a month to move but the place is upside down here.

Williams running about with a handbag and Darrens not happy about that lol

congrats on the move! We bought a house and moved into it Jan and still have not finished unpacking. Ughh I hate packing and unpacking.
William just likes fashion, tell Darren don't be jealous! Lol.

Hi all,

I'm officially now 2nd tri :happydance:, so can you add me to the list again please?

My due date has also jumped forward to the 23rd Nov from the 28th, as bub was measuring quite big at the scan!

I was told that most babies tend to be on the right hand side (at leAst once they move up they tend to be on the right, not sure about when they are lower down). Mine tend to be in line with belly button or closer to right side and baby is still low.

I have no idea :) When I have a poke I don;t really know what I am feeling for at all! Just that the left is firmer than the right. Will find out where bubs is on Tuesday when I see the midwife :)

My baby is on the left on my bladder. I'm guessing baby moves at times.
Hey beach princess wondered where you'd gone.

My baby is on the left on my bladder. I'm guessing baby moves at times.
Hey beach princess wondered where you'd gone.

I've been so busy at work lately. 15 hour days.. Exhaustion has set in. I think I've only used facebook from my phone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->