~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I am still not sure :D I deffo feel stuff, but it seems a bit early? I am still 16 while you guys are 17... Hmm I dunno xx

Me and a few others on here were feeling movements at 15 weeks, i wasn't sure at first but now it's happening all the time i know what i felt before was that :flower:

im feeling movement so its not to early anna matronic!! this is my 3rd so not sure if that makes a difference not feeling full on kick or enough for oh to feel just flutters and small movements from the inside like butterflies

I feel miles behind here I want mine to move up again! just over 2 weeks then it will move.

Oooohhhh....do we move up another box at 18 weeks then? :happydance:

I have been so hormonal these past few days! this morning I felt like death, no energy and just wanted to cry my eyes out I felt so down. :( I had this with William only it was worse then and a bit scared in case it dosnt go away, it will be at the time it feels dreadful. Morning hormones?

Hi Ladies :wave:

I have been over in December Dreamers, as I thought I was due 1st december, but I have been moved to 27th November at my 12 week scan.........so I thought I would pop in and say Hi to the November Sparklers :) x

I have all sorts of weird aches and pains at the moment - sort of like someone is pulling inside on my Left hand side near to my leg/hip joint very strange!!! As this is my first, No-one tells you what sorts of pains to expect so its all a bit nerve wracking really!!!! x

Hi Ladies :wave:

I have been over in December Dreamers, as I thought I was due 1st december, but I have been moved to 27th November at my 12 week scan.........so I thought I would pop in and say Hi to the November Sparklers :) x

I have all sorts of weird aches and pains at the moment - sort of like someone is pulling inside on my Left hand side near to my leg/hip joint very strange!!! As this is my first, No-one tells you what sorts of pains to expect so its all a bit nerve wracking really!!!! x

Hey :flower:

I hated the aches and pains, when you have them you worry its bad, and when they go you want them back so you know its growing lol. x

I know I am same with pains don't like em when got em but worried when not there!!! Had scan Saturday and we having a boy.

So now gone and bought loads of clothes and bedding for him.

Really struggling for names though. He's my third baby and second boy so hard to think of name. any ideas appreciated.

Congrats on your baby boy weezy!! No thoughts on boy names as I don't have any boy names picked out for myself!

congratulations on your baby boy, weezyweu!!

part of me wants to find out which is funny because i have always been so sure before (in previous pregnancies.. and i have been right 3 times) but this time i just keep getting mixed signals.. its a bit frustrating and kind of scary.. i keep getting twin inklings which im totally not prepared for.

congrats weezy!!! me and dh are having problems thinking of boy names ourselves :S so im of no help

I would choose both I heard of so many scans getting it wrong. Thats why they banned them here. Not scans sex telling. Lots of angry parents with wrong colours. Even if I knew it would still be yellow all the way just in case.

This time next week I wont be living in this cold house I cant even afford to heat or keep in electric! I will be living in a castle instead! whoohooo! which is more economical but people cant understand I am renting part of it and its cheaper than any other house or apartment here! And gas no oil! no more freezing and cought up £400 a month for oil. I dont even have that my dad was paying for that for a bit. So I wont be as stressed anyway plus I hate this estate poeple are always hammering, drilling and sawing! for years ever dam day even yesterday a bank holiday and my neighbour had builders in .

:happydance: Whoo-hoooo :happydance: a new box today! Lol, its always the small things that please me :)

Congrats on your boy weezy, sometimes I am tempted to find out just to make buying stuff easier but I am not going to as I really love the idea of a surprise!

I had morning sickness this morning :O thought that was all gone weeks ago! it was so random and quick.

I am 16 weeks today! exactly 4 months! so 1 weeks and 6 days till I go up a box. And I got a bit kick this morning after being sick, seems I disturbed someone lol

Hi girls,

I'm due on Nov 26th.. can't believe I still feel sick all day, every day :-(

It's really driving me nuts now - I was so looking forward to having an excuse to eat loads!

I'm not actually sick that often, probably once a day if that.. but the constant nausea is so intense, it's like being on the pirate ship at Alton Towers!

Anyone else still struggling with this at 15wks plus?

xx

I was right til the end of last pregnany, throwing up all day and night. I think I had a day of two some point where I wasnt sick but other than that I threw up right up till the labour, twice in labour i threw up. So it dosnt always go away I was gutted when everyone said it would. Sorry I know that dosnt make you feel any better but if it happens it can happen and its normal to. Different for me this time, I dont know why I am not as sick as much. first time in weeks this morning when I had been sick.

Hey guys im just checking up =) im due november 24th even tho i put it as the 25th on here (hubs bday) what we are aiming for lol.. im 15 weeks tomorrow is anyone else having a heavy sorta feeling(light cramp) right around the pubic bone when standing or walking.. i had this with my daughter as well just seeing if anyone else is having it also.. i have an appointment on the 8th and than a twenty week scan at the end of june..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->