~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I forgot to mention... The baby has been hopping all around my belly the past few weeks! It's usually every time I lay down or have a snack! :D We started calling it ROO for kangaroo! :D My husband has been in the field for well over a month now. :( He comes home June 15th and we are having the sono done the 16th to find out the sex!!

Yey good news Lenka!! :D

And welcome become Princess :D

Eurovision on tonight so I'm running around getting ready for my annual party - what u all doing this weekend?

Lol xx

I've come down with a crappy cold so am confined to the sofa feeling sorry for myslef whilst amassing a pile of tissues :D

Yay!! Eurovision :happydance:

I just feel crappy full stop. :( its cold its dull and I am just so tired. Should be cleaning or packing but thats all I have been at for days and I just dont want to do anything. william is at a bday party with his dad for his cousin so I am just chilling out here. I aint even dressed yet and dont think i will bother today.

yay! we're watching eurovision too! just been to get the goodies in lol! its gona be pjs on ready to watch the craziness lol!

ive still not felt baby :(.

I've come down with a crappy cold so am confined to the sofa feeling sorry for myslef whilst amassing a pile of tissues :D

Yay!! Eurovision :happydance:

i am sick too! cough and sinus infection..poor dd got it from me so we are sick together on this 4 day weekend (memorial day)

is everyone feeling flutters already? nothing going on in here yet.

Morning all, I got such a shock last night, we were sitting watching tv when I thought something had poked my tummy (quite hard) on the outside (or so I thought). I squealed and looked around but nothing could have done it, DH was the other end of the sofa and even the dog was too far away so it must have been baby :happydance:
So thats two pokes and just a few flutters so far!

On Friday I went shopping and got my first little baby bits, two little sleep suits from Debenhams. I have to say though, as we are planning on staying on team yellow, the choice of little outfits is almost nonexistent as every thing is geared up towards that know the sex of their baby! I am not impressed!

I think I am going to start writing up a baby shopping list as we plan to start shopping after our 20 week scan

Have a lovely long weekend :)

I felt it with my hand twice yesterday morning :happydance:
Not since though, just flutters and little taps, OH still hasn't felt it though, tried to wake him yesterday when it happened but he thought i was lying just to make him wake up lol :haha:

Not since though, just flutters and little taps, OH still hasn't felt it though, tried to wake him yesterday when it happened but he thought i was lying just to make him wake up lol :haha:

That's awesome! :D We felt it at 17 weeks and 3 days.. LOL!!

I am still not sure :D I deffo feel stuff, but it seems a bit early? I am still 16 while you guys are 17... Hmm I dunno xx

I still haven't felt anything - which I know is normal, as should be between 18-22 weeks with your 1st... can't help being jealous of those of you who have though hehe :D
Lol xx

I am still not sure :D I deffo feel stuff, but it seems a bit early? I am still 16 while you guys are 17... Hmm I dunno xx

Me and a few others on here were feeling movements at 15 weeks, i wasn't sure at first but now it's happening all the time i know what i felt before was that :flower:

What is funny is that I have done that to wake dh up!!!! LOL!!:haha: I have been feeling movement every other day and its getting stonger, occasionally I will feel a poke..poke mostly when my dh is around!!!(its already picking sides lol) I have learned a game though with it XD I put my cell phone on it the other day just to put it somewhere and when it vibrated due to a text my lo kicked it! from then on i have been putting my phone there and it kicks it and makes it roll all the time, even when it hasnt gone off! It like to lay on my left side though, I usually thought that they stay in the middle but it stays right over there until dh pokes it and it moves lol. its really funny. I enjoy it though because dh is finally acting like its real since now he is getting more involved(meaning poking my belly and laughing!). I have yet to feel it on the outside(despite the cell phone thing), must be due to me having some fluffiness :D lol. I have FINALLY accepted that yes i am bigger, but this is MY pregnancy and I think I look great already so other people can shove it where sun doesnt shine LOL! And June 15th is still so FAR away!!!!! someone needs to turn up the time setting to make days go faster! lol

I havent accepted my size yet, i was a 6 before, now im a 10, and tried to feel my hips yesterday and they are hidden by spodge :cry:
I am kind of accepting that basically everyday from now i will be getting bigger, and bigger and BIGGER!

All worth it in the end though :flower:

My boobs have grown alot, OH says he's seen a few men look at my chest and face then see my stomach and turn away lol, classy :winkwink:

my poor boobies have become MONSTERS! lol. i think im beyond a DD now! its horrid! But they are really nice at the same time, really full and perky ha ha! Also about the hip thing, I feel like I have lost weight there. But then again, you lose the hump before the bump :D lol

Hi ladies, im new here if you dont mind me joining you, just turned 14 weeks due nov 27th :) starting to get a little bump :), boobs have exploded from their usual e to ff!! and i am quite skinny so i look ridiculous lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok, looking forward to speaking to you :)

xxx

yesterday was a bad day for me, I was so hormonal. Crying over everyting and fighting with the OH, was for throwing him out an all ffs. Was just so fed up. Waiting to feel a thump here still as I havnt felt it since last night. Hate when that happens first time round i was crapping it when I felt no movement for a while. I can feel a bump somewhere under it all lol moving in a week and i am wreaked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->