~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

ahhh I just got back from the midwife and heard baby's heartbeat :happydance: She struggled to find it at first which worried me! So no way I am getting a doppler :haha:

Very interesting really, all bloods were fine, bp all fine and found out I am A+, never knew my blood group before, just assume I was O as thats what my mum is!

Anyway I am on :cloud9:

ahhh I just got back from the midwife and heard baby's heartbeat :happydance: She struggled to find it at first which worried me! So no way I am getting a doppler :haha:

Very interesting really, all bloods were fine, bp all fine and found out I am A+, never knew my blood group before, just assume I was O as thats what my mum is!

Anyway I am on :cloud9:

Yey! Congrats! I am becoming an expert on finding a heart beat now. It is so beautiful. xx

I took some nice pics today,. amazing what a piece of paper and glitter can do ;) I was being creative.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/annekedragonflytemmink/ ps they are rose pics not school style stuff with glitter lol I just dont have a studio so I improvise.

I have a month to wait for next scan still it seems so far away. And my brother isnt speaking to me or I am not to him and my parents are gong away that whole month and I do not do buses and have no baby sitter so I have no idea how I am getting to the hospital :( OH ones arnt speaking to him either. Looks like I will have to move it forward or postpone it till august and I dont think I will be able to do that.think you can only get the scan from 20 weeks till 24 weeks.

HI everyone...i hope everyone is feeling well...

does anyone else have an sch? at my last check at 10 weeks 6 days it was 3.5 cm and i have an u/s on the 9th of june to check it again....i hope it's gone!!!

does anyone know if they may be able to see the gender...I"ll be 15 weeks 6 days

Poppy, they should be able to see the baby's parts but it may not be 100% accurate, but pretty close!

Yeah I think they might at 15 weeks hun :)

Well I have counted the hb from my 15 second recording and it was about 39 so times that by 4 equals 156bpm approx :happydance:

your quite a talented photographer DF!!
Congrats on ur fab midwife appt Anna :) Makes it feel so real when you hear the lil heart thumping away like mad hey!?! Now I know what I'm listening for, using my doppler is much better!! So don't let her put u off!

Hope everyone is well, I'm feeling good except for the lack of sleep - which I've grown used too now anyway!

Lol xx

Thank you lolpants :) I just do it because I like it. Glad the glitter idea worked out well.

Have to call hospital see if i can change my app to end of june and not start of july as I cant get there when they have it. fingers crossed I dont want to miss this scan its the 20 week one. I loved that one the last time.

I know I am same with pains don't like em when got em but worried when not there!!! Had scan Saturday and we having a boy.

So now gone and bought loads of clothes and bedding for him.

Really struggling for names though. He's my third baby and second boy so hard to think of name. any ideas appreciated.

Congratulatiosn - I bet you are delighted :) x

DH really wants a boy - I am trying to prepare him just in case its a girl! I would like a girl, but if its a boy i will get more free time in the long run lol ;)
I am not the greatest with names, but wanted James, William or Harry for a boy (DH wants Aston or Bruce?????).....if its a girl I want Amelia, but DH is not keen on that......... so I need some ideas for girls too just in case lol ????

for a girl me and dh are going with Madelynn :) and nickname her Maddy. Then for a boy we know the middle name is going to be James(after dh) we are still thinking about first names and we have a huge list lol.

Love the name Harry and Henry but I have been banned cause my sister wants to call it her baby if she has a boy, she isn't even pregnant yet though!!!!!

And William too but with my surname it just wouldn't work!!!

Cant believe nearly 18 weeks, am soooo excited hope everyone else is well and the . morning sickness goes soon, touchwood mine seems to have gone pretty much now. DH said he didn't mind which sex he was but think deep down he's secretly pleased, my so is delighted as everyone else in all family is female!!!!!

Love James sons middle name is James. We like Leo at the minute and did like Oscar but DH not keen so still got thinking caps on

My sons middle name is James to., I would have loved that one for baby number 2 but thats going to be weird if thats williams middle name.

ha ha ha! just a little funny thing that happened to me today. I am home alone(dh at work) i have been cleaning all day and listening to my head phones and dancing around and singing and my lo started kicking me really hard!!! its was funny i stopped singing and it stopped kicking! it was awesome :D lol

ha ha ha! just a little funny thing that happened to me today. I am home alone(dh at work) i have been cleaning all day and listening to my head phones and dancing around and singing and my lo started kicking me really hard!!! its was funny i stopped singing and it stopped kicking! it was awesome :D lol

:haha: So either lo was dancing or wanted you to stop eh! LOL When I sing sometimes Jace tells me "Mom stop you are really bad!" LOL

it better not being saying stop! LOL! Ive been professionally trained to be an opera singer(even though i was singing Lady Gaga :D ) lol

Ah! I bet your voice is beautiful!!! Record some for us to hear! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->