~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

all the confirmed gender results are boys so far!!! congrats ladies! I am hoping for a girl but i have a gut feeling its a boy. And both my mom and MIL say its going to be a boy...guess we shall all find out in 7 days!

Next week is girl week :)

It seems to be going on weekly cycles! This week is boys, last week was girls, so next week should be girls. I am due my scan on girl week :haha:

It is such rubbish xx

we had some girls already? i guess i need to read back a few pages!!! :haha: I hope you are right about next week being for the girls! i was hoping to have DD share a room with the new baby for a couple maybe 10 years!

I think it is on B&B generally, sorry not this thread!! Think we are only just getting the scans in now for gender over the last 10 days or so, so lets see if the theory works!

By hb mine should be a girl, was approx 156/158bpm this afternoon :happydance:

that means im on a boy week....i still think my lo is a girl though lol

I'm on a girl week. I feel like it is a girl and would love it to be, although I am happy with either or. :D

Is it normal to have such horrible lower back ache. My back hurts so bad right now and it is on my right side and goes to my hip. :cry: It did this 2 days ago too but not yesterday.

My scan is on the 16th June...so that is boy week...and with a heartbeat of 135 per minute everyone is already saying they think it's a boy...2 weeks today and we shall find out...I would be more than happy with another girl however...after a daughter of my own, and 2 step daughter's; I know what to do with girls...a lil boy would be a bit alien to me :laugh2:

I hope everyone is keeping well...I am still being sick every other day or so...other than that I am feeling pretty good :happydance:

I'm the 30th of June what week would that be?
First instinct was I am carrying a boy, but now swaying towards girl.

Fairygirl that is girl week as my scan is July 1st :)

Anyway I woke up to some random news. My (not quite yet ex) husband has left me about 4 messages on facebook. A little background, after a whirlwind romance (ok 3 year) we got married when I was 21. But we just weren't ready and split 2 years later. We have remained friends and I suppose were and still are the love of eachothers lives. I told him last week about the pregnancy and that I think it is time to get divorced. So roll on this morning ...

I am not quite sure what he is saying, he is jealous, I am moving on, he is shocked, but pleased, he wishes it was us. I just dunno what he is saying. My mum thinks if I told him to come back her would. All very random.

On the plus side he has agreed to pay for the divorce :happydance:

But I dunno what to do!! He has a gf and lives in Ireland (has done for 3/4 years) but he has never been 100% happy, where as I dallied along seeing random people over the years and have ended up pregnant and single!!

Oh dear ....

Wow Anna! What a story, just be wary, the grass isn't always greener on the otherside. Sometimes it is so easy to feel vunerable and think of all the fond memories and forget why you split up in the first place. :hugs:

Anna, I second what Fairygirl says, don't just let the emotions of the occasion take over. Give things a lot of thought.

My scan is on the 16 June so I guess that is boy week? H is convinced it is a girl (so much so that he has not picked one single boys name) I have NO idea. We are not going to find out the sex though so can't test the theory I'm afraid :)

Other than my bump and little teeny weeny wiggles inside, I have not one single pregnancy symptom left. I can't believe how well I am doing pregnant this time round after the horror of pregnancies with my son. With him I was like DF, sick all day, every day for 9 months, through labour and the next day just for good measure! This time I have not been sick a single time. I hope this baby is not saving it all up for a horrendous birth :rofl:

Hmm well I can't count! Next week is girl week, so yes Cocobelle you are on for boy week.

As are me and farygirl, I really can't do maths at the moment :haha: Sorry chick!!

Oooh girls, I know exactly what you mean and I realised just now for the first time how vulnerable I am :D As in ooh maybe we could have a wonderful life together and he could bring this child up as his own. What a crock of shit what bloody planet am I on :haha:

I love him dearly, but am not in love with him. I can't imagine having sex with him (that's kinda the deal breaker don't you think!!??) Although we would have had beautiful looking European (olive skinned) kids, saying that scarily fob looks a bit like ex husband. But they do say that don't they about men you are attracted to to have children with are similar looking.

We split for a load of reasons and all of them totally stupid. but we were 22/23 and couldn't really deal with the pressures of life at the time (lots of crap going on)

Thanks ladies, but this is really in my head now!! xx

Anna, I second what Fairygirl says, don't just let the emotions of the occasion take over. Give things a lot of thought.

My scan is on the 16 June so I guess that is boy week? H is convinced it is a girl (so much so that he has not picked one single boys name) I have NO idea. We are not going to find out the sex though so can't test the theory I'm afraid :)

Other than my bump and little teeny weeny wiggles inside, I have not one single pregnancy symptom left. I can't believe how well I am doing pregnant this time round after the horror of pregnancies with my son. With him I was like DF, sick all day, every day for 9 months, through labour and the next day just for good measure! This time I have not been sick a single time. I hope this baby is not saving it all up for a horrendous birth :rofl:

I was having this chat with my mum last night. She was saying about how I was just having a normal pregnancy that was going perfectly (apart from a bleeding blip at 6 weeks!) Thing with me is I have it imbedded in my mind that something will go wrong. This is all totally psycological and because my sister had a lat mc last year (21 weeks) her waters broke at 17 weeks, where I am now. I can;t believe mine is going to smoothly, I just keep waiting for something to go wrong!!

But mu mjust says my pregnancy is like her two - normal! I have no health conditions (my sister has a heart condition too) so our pregnancies are bound to be different!

I just wanna show more!! I bought a mat dress for a wedding on Friday but I needn't have bothered, don't think it will fit :cry:

Loads to handle there Anna.

Its a nice day here today.I am wearing new cloths that fit! yes I had to go for 18 top to fit my belly and boobs in and theres a bit of room so I am happy with that. (lies ) lol But least I look better apart from my hair and face which need an over hall. hair cut badly needed and new face.

I never did things simply to be honest :)

Comfy clothes is the best feeling ever!! I live in joggers and my maternity trousers now, even though I still hardly have a bump *Goes to mirror to pray one has appeared overnight*

I am on my second round of toast and marmalade lol

I cant change my app at hospital so i either find someone to take me there or I miss my big scan :( my bro and everyone that may are unreliable and dont turn up to even help me or like his mum comes hours later. Why do my parents have to go on hols for so dam long!

Oh honey, if I lived closer I would take you :hugs: But we aren't even on the same Island!

Well the praying paid off. NAked I have quite a nice pot looking bump forming. Top on it looks like I had too many cream cakes :(

I was having this chat with my mum last night. She was saying about how I was just having a normal pregnancy that was going perfectly (apart from a bleeding blip at 6 weeks!) Thing with me is I have it imbedded in my mind that something will go wrong. This is all totally psycological and because my sister had a lat mc last year (21 weeks) her waters broke at 17 weeks, where I am now. I can;t believe mine is going to smoothly, I just keep waiting for something to go wrong!!

But mu mjust says my pregnancy is like her two - normal! I have no health conditions (my sister has a heart condition too) so our pregnancies are bound to be different!

I just wanna show more!! I bought a mat dress for a wedding on Friday but I needn't have bothered, don't think it will fit :cry:

I also had a small bleed just before 6 weeks but it was very slight. It did worry me though. My only other problem is my cyst that was found at my NT scan but so far so good and I am having no major problems from it. I have a scan on the 15 June to see if it has grown. Fingers crossed!

I know how you are feeling regarding your sisters late MC. A really dear friend of mine waters broke at 17weeks just a few months ago and she lost her little boy. All this week I have been so worried and so relieved to now be 18 weeks today. It makes no difference really but psychologically I have now got passed that stage, its strange what goes through your head when you are pregnant.

DF honey, its so unfair that you have to worry about how to get to your scans. I do hope someone pulls their finger out and helps you out. I too would help if I could but you are a little far from Cambridgeshire :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->