~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Well the praying paid off. NAked I have quite a nice pot looking bump forming. Top on it looks like I had too many cream cakes :(

Me too! My next door neighbour commented how I don't look pregnant at all, when I told her yesterday. I want a REAL bump! I'm also going to a wedding at the weekend and have got a maternity dress that looks silly on :-(

Sounds like we have something else in common too... I was married in my early twenties and ended up realising it was a big mistake. Although I don't speak to my ex now, so slightly different situation. I'd echo what the others said, just try to bear in mind all the reasons why you didn't stay together, as I'm sure that being married you would have worked hard to try?

:hugs:

Thanks girls, Darren is going to try and get his licence, my dad did promice us a car but if he does that thats another thing. My brother got all of that when he was 17 I got none of it and still cant drive and really need to know how to. Darren can drive so he can get through it quicker only thing is he cant read :( he was never helped in school with his reading prob. He can a bit but its hard for him and knocks his self esteem. So the theory I know reads out questions but not answers as I done my motorbike theory and noticed that a few years ago. Now we need the money to book the theory and pratice and hopefully my dad can help but I feel bad as he isnt working now and my lay about brother lives off him on the dole. Car is the cheapest thing to buy at the end of it the rest isnt so cheap. We could have just hopped into a car no bother and went without all this hassle. There arnt schools near us and buses dont take primary school kids so we really need a car defo before william gets to school. Next week when we get sorted in new place its revision time.

If i took a pic of my belly I actually look 34 weeks pregnant! last time I looked like a baeched whale I have pics.

This was me at 38 weeks I think last time
https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/CRMCC/dragonfly/Image032.jpg

so weird that william was in there and he didnt come out till over 3 weeks later.

actually here is my bely in vid from last time. I cried making this when he was born. So nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH7ZEppLYCA

I most definatly don't look pregnant and Its starting to get me a little down. i work with a lass who is about 25 weeks and gets everything done for her and fussed over. Where as I just seem to have to struggle on.

DF that video is so cool. Williams looks no different at all (why would he!!) a gorgeous baby :) xxx

Its very soppy. I should be doing the same for number two though my stomach was ruined after William so its hard to see between fat and baby.

Had a bbq there second one this year! whats happening? lol must be the good weather and i hope it continues to. I may have even got sun burn on my forehead hopefully. I am stuffed though, two burgers I had. My new craving. Cant beat bbq burgers.

anyone heard from Happyhayley?

My scan is 2 weeks tomorrow which will put me in boy week - but I have a feeling its a girl!? Annoying thing is I can't even guess off heartbeat as they say over 150bpm is girl and under is boy - I'm bang on 150bpm!!

I love your video DF - I was watching the bits with ur tummy moving and it all sunk in that thats gonna happen to me!! It really is a magical video -- I think I may just steal ur idea :)

@ Anna- life is always complicated hey!? I was still married just over a year ago - not that my divorce has happened yet, but I find it mad how much we have both moved on in a year!! He's engaged and I'm pregnant!!!

Lol xx

I wouldnt listen to the heartbeat rumour the midwives told me william was a certain girl by his and well he wasnt. I cant wait till my tum moves again so william can see it as he always lies his head on my belly and watches tv.

just after cleaning my bedroom, everything is now liftable without junk lying about. Trying to make move on monday easier. I am going to use a dongle hpoefuly to get online till i get my internet reconnected , they say 5 days after money and i hope it will be as my phone line works the day i move in.

I cant actually watch that vid it makes me cry! not in a sad way just soppy way.

I could not sleep at all last night due to the pain in my right side lower back, hip and abdomen. So I called the doctor and they made me come in to make sure I was not going into pre-term labor and make sure I don't have a UTI.

My cervix is not open at all, baby's heartbeat is perfect, and there test strips came back negative but sending the rest of the sample to the lab. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow afternoon that means no infection.

They told me in the mean time, it could be just really bad round ligament pains and I can use a heating pad on my back only and use Icy Hot too. If it gets worse, they want me to come in again.

I get them pains to, had them today but I do remember all these mystery aches and pains last time that nothing came of but your right to get seen to if your alarmed. I was in the hospital a few times crapping it to last time, remember thinking baby was dead as I didnt feel him move in a while and he was fine, had to go to doc on call who had a doppler. He kicked the doppler, made a fool of me. lol Everyone says after they are born you worry more but thats not true for me, I worry on a different level but I can see him and know he is ok where as you cant see whats happening inside you and you hope all is well. I dont know why no one gets me on that.

I am sick of itchy legs!!!! theres blood and all on them from scratching. I do recall this from last time to. Oh joy.

Yeah, you do get a bit freaked out with odd pains for sure! When They told me my cervix was closed and my baby's hb was perfect.... HUGE RELIEF!!!

I hope you can get the itching under control! A friend of mine on here said she has Pupps and rubbing Apple Cider Vinegar on her skin has been the only relief for her!

16 week midwife appointment today and she's promised that she will let me listen to the heartbeat :happydance: and I get to leave work early!
I've booked all my appointments on my half-days or days off to make sure I can actually leave and won't get stuck in theatre :dohh:
I've been having lots of aches, pains and cramps over the last week-feels like it did in first tri, I'm assuming it's just round ligament pains and everything stretching again but will be reassuring to be able to ask the midwife, I have a whole long list!
Right, shower and work calling! Have a good day everyone
xx

We dont have things like 16 week midwife app? I had scan at 12 weeks and have to wait till 21 for next one nothing in between :( I know the midwife sees me at 25 weeks , they dont see you before that in local place here. Kinda crap they leave you wondering for so long.

She just gave me all my blood results back on Tuesday, had a listen to the baby, did my wee and blood pressure :)

I see her again at 26 weeks, then again at 28 for glucose test then I think it is every 2 weeks after that :)

The same here. Scan at 12 weeks and no MW appointment till 26 weeks, which you have to book yourself.

Saying that, I am getting my triple blood test at 16 weeks and have an option to see a MW ion the hospital if I wanted to...I don't though, I have my doppler and can now find the heartbeat...what else will she tell me? My blood pressure has always been normal, even goes lower through the pregnancy (did in my first 2). No point in them till later on when they can measure your tummy for growth.

Please could you add me onto November 28th? Thanks! :happydance:

No word back on tests they dont tell you here unless sometihng is wrong. They dont give you notes either. And I have to make that midwife one myself also at 25 weeks I think. I dont even know how the heck I am getting to my 21 week scan as my parents are going away, I have to car,money or anyone reliable to come and give me a lift! I gave up asking people to help me move house when none would turn up and even darrens ones arnt helping and cant turn up when they meant to even to see William so I aint asking any of them. My brother looks like the only option even though he is unreliable my dad will kill him if he lets me down and I aint speaking to him for letting me down when I also asked him to help lift stuff downstairs and I had to do it myself as he didnt turn up.

If only we had a car and licence! getting that sorted soon, you need car with kids.

Dragonfly - you definitely need car with kids, no question about it! I passed my test when my second one was only few months old and never looked back. I am still paying off my credit card which I used to pay for lessons...but I wouldn't be able to function without the car...I have a job because I have a car...my kids go swimming, scouting, football, dancing because I have a car. I get to see my friend because I have a car...well, everything really...

Hope you ll find someone to take you to the scan...is public transport or taxi not an option?

I learnt that in this life you should always rely on yourself...I was 38-40 weeks pregant last time when me and my ex were moving houses..and had a 12 month old baby as well.... It was absolutely harrendous...we had no help, no family around, he had no friends either (I didn't as I come from abroad and he had moved me 3 times, so every time I got friendly with anyone, we moved, but that's another story)...

So what I am trying to say, just persevere with the everyday life, and only rely on yourself or OH if he is reliable....Any other help from outside will be as bonus......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->