~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

So sorry too hear that Laura - hope you make it back to 1st tri real soon xx :hugs: xx

On the note with maternity leave - I'm planning on 1st Oct being my last day - gonna use left over holidays from this year and 10 days from next year to take me up till 26th Oct, then from 26th Oct (the date I've been in my job a year so baby better hold on!) till 26th April I get full pay!! :D The problem I have is Im on a fixed term contract which ends 25th April, so no idea what I'll do then :(
Will look for a part time job if they don't extend my contract... as with tax credits etc should work out about the same as me being full time and I get extra time with the baby :D

Lol xx

the sizes on these baby tickers are all wrong, I see this week yours is a sweet potato and onion after avocado? Then I see bananas up at the top? weird.I wonder is it genetically modified fruit and veg it goes by??

sorry for your loss Laura! i read your post about the MMC and I cant believe what happened! You are one strong woman because i would have been complaining for days and making sure every employee of that hospital knew the treatment you got!!

the sizes on these baby tickers are all wrong, I see this week yours is a sweet potato and onion after avocado? Then I see bananas up at the top? weird.I wonder is it genetically modified fruit and veg it goes by??

This made me LMAO!!! :haha:

how is everyone feeling? anyone still having MS? anyone so tired they can barely function after 3pm! anyone going to bed early- like 8 or 9pm!

i am feeling a bit sick still I have a cough and I am losing my voice. Still feeling like i did the first couple weeks of pregnancy and sleeping like crazy- one night i fell asleep at 6pm and woke up at 8 or so for an hour to sing a lullalby to DD (night-time routine) i cant believe how tired i am!!!!!

I had an ultrasound today, it went well! We found out the sex, my husband pretty much jumped out of the chair in excitement!

We're having a
:blue:BOY!:blue:

I'm happy but at the same time disappointed. I was really hoping for another girl, since we already have 2...It's weird, I understand that I'm going through Gender Disappointment...I just hope I can get through it sooner than later. Hopefully setting up a registry will make it better. I don't know. It's just that girls have so much cute, pretty and frilly clothing options and boys have either a dinosaur, snake or giraffe...I'm sure it'll get easier but still.

I suppose I just fear that I won't love him or for some reason I reject him or something. But at the same time I do love him so much already...perhaps I'm just scared of the unknown.

Laura, the way you were treated was horrendous. I would speak to my GP / midwife / anyone who would listen, it's just not right that they can treat women in that way.
So sorry for your loss. :hug:

My bump seems to have just appeared from nowhere, over the last 24 hours. I've gone from nothing to bump! I think it's finally starting to sink in that I'm going to have a baby, and it's slightly terrifying!

Anyone due around the same time as me want to buddy up? I would love a buddy or two to share this all with :kiss:

I'm happy but at the same time disappointed. I was really hoping for another girl, since we already have 2...It's weird, I understand that I'm going through Gender Disappointment...I just hope I can get through it sooner than later. Hopefully setting up a registry will make it better. I don't know. It's just that girls have so much cute, pretty and frilly clothing options and boys have either a dinosaur, snake or giraffe...I'm sure it'll get easier but still.

I think once you start thinking about it being a boy, you will look properly at boy clothes in shops and look at other people's little baby boys, and realise that they can be cute and pretty as well in their own way!

Congratulations, I hope your (understandable) disappointment doesn't last long! Your girls will be thrilled to have one of each, brother and sister!

I had an ultrasound today, it went well! We found out the sex, my husband pretty much jumped out of the chair in excitement!

We're having a
:blue:BOY!:blue:

I suppose I just fear that I won't love him or for some reason I reject him or something. But at the same time I do love him so much already...perhaps I'm just scared of the unknown.

boys are great but since your used to a girl I can understand as I would be afraid of having a girl myself. I would take whatever and be happy but I can see the scary bit in it. Lots more cloths for girls than boys but I love my son so much and wouldnt mind another boy. Happy either way.

I have a headache coming on today and was booted a few times by baby last night.

Completely pointless and random...buttttt.....

My ticker has moved up a box today :happydance:

Laura, the way you were treated was horrendous. I would speak to my GP / midwife / anyone who would listen, it's just not right that they can treat women in that way.
So sorry for your loss. :hug:

My bump seems to have just appeared from nowhere, over the last 24 hours. I've gone from nothing to bump! I think it's finally starting to sink in that I'm going to have a baby, and it's slightly terrifying!

Anyone due around the same time as me want to buddy up? I would love a buddy or two to share this all with :kiss:

I am the 10th and round the corner from you. What ya reckon!!???

I am the 10th and round the corner from you. What ya reckon!!???

Ah, that would be cool, thanks bump buddy! How's your bump doing by the way?

It is certainly coming along finally!! My mum keeps saying I look proper preggo now (am staying at hers for a few days!) then my dad last night said I wasn;t showing at all and just looked like a had a beer gut :growlmad: His bitch of a girlfriend has never mentioned it at all, so I have never mentioned on congratulated her on her impending nuptuals to my dad :haha: Yes childish I know :D

Anyway here is latest bump pic, excuse the mess it is my mums bathroom not mine :D

I just had a thought actually!! Do you know if there are any antenatal classes around Hastings? I haven't had a look but need to start doing some excercises. would you be up for doing something????

Attachments

• 17 weeks.jpg
    17 weeks.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
Anna!!! I can see a cute little bump you have forming there!!! :happydance:

But i went to the dentist yesterday and gave her my exemtion card and she looked at my belly and said "oh yes, of course" :happydance:

Got to squeeze it into a dress later for a wedding. I so hope I don't look podgy today :(

Aww bless!! You look slim with a cute little belly...I can't imagine you looking podgy!!

My belly seems to have jumped out overnight...everyone keeps telling me it's the joys of weakened muscles in a second pregnancy, and that everything just happens quicker..charming, I'm sure :dohh: ...my DH needs to take me clothe's shopping for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->