~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I know a girl that looked pregnant like you at the end! I was so jealous you couldnt even tell she was pregnant. Me I looked near the end now. :(

feel so sick here and trying to keep down breakfast :( cleaning and moving stuff to.

Aww bless!! You look slim with a cute little belly...I can't imagine you looking podgy!!

My belly seems to have jumped out overnight...everyone keeps telling me it's the joys of weakened muscles in a second pregnancy, and that everything just happens quicker..charming, I'm sure :dohh: ...my DH needs to take me clothe's shopping for sure!!

Hehe, thanks hun :D Before I got pregnant I was a size 16. I am 5ft 7 so quite tall on it, but not at all slim (I have really fat thighs - a family thing :()

Belly is pretty B shaped cos I have a really deep belly button and can see that through clothes! But I have bought a bellyband to wear under my dress to hopefully give me a better shape!

But I have to say, even the mat clothes I have bought that are a 16 are too big, so I do think I have lost weight and gone down to a 14. Just generally eating better and not drinking has certainly had an impact :) xxx

I had an ultrasound today, it went well! We found out the sex, my husband pretty much jumped out of the chair in excitement!

We're having a
:blue:BOY!:blue:

I'm happy but at the same time disappointed. I was really hoping for another girl, since we already have 2...It's weird, I understand that I'm going through Gender Disappointment...I just hope I can get through it sooner than later. Hopefully setting up a registry will make it better. I don't know. It's just that girls have so much cute, pretty and frilly clothing options and boys have either a dinosaur, snake or giraffe...I'm sure it'll get easier but still.

I suppose I just fear that I won't love him or for some reason I reject him or something. But at the same time I do love him so much already...perhaps I'm just scared of the unknown.

I totally get being disappointed. I was kinda when I first found out about my son being a boy. One of the reasons I'm glad I wasn't on team yellow then or now is it gives you time before the baby gets here to get really excited about sailor suits and running shoes and watching your husband play with his son.

By the time my son arrived I was so excited about being on team blue.

This time I want a girl again but I think if it is a boy it will be easier for me to get excited since I know how great boys are :)

Congrats on the news of your healthy young man

Hi girls. Are we all fit today? My feet are swelling already :( grrr, don't like it...having all those aches and pains now too and starting to feel pregnant..

Putting loads of weight on too as I stopped my exercises compl;etely after I found out about pregnancy....I will baloon to size 18 again by the time I have a baby :(

xx

Vomitted this morning. I wish I had grown out of this. Its not everyday anymore but its still not fun. Thankfully its friday. I cannot wait for today to be over. I want to go home and not think about my crappy job for 2 whole days

my vomiting is getting more scarce! i had 6 whole days sick free but then threw up for 2 days and now touch wood today there hasnt been any lol

i'm ok ish just feeling tired all the time and my feet are swelling as well hope everyone else is ok x

Bach ache just started for me yesterday. In my lower back mostly. and heartburn is new. Also really bad uterus stretching pains which seem to come once every month for me

I hate tax creds they are so idiotic! they wpouldnt speak to me last time as apparently I failed their security check despite me never telling them the answers to the questions they asked me! then they talk to my other half and all he gets asked is his fav colour?? wtf? so they where meant to send someone to me to interview me and prove who i was months ago and they didnt so trying to change my address actually really annoyed me as they wouldn't peak to me again! no question's just wouldn't talk to me. I admit I was so annoyed after 30 mins on hold I did call him a knob head and hang up. Darren called back and they talked to him and sorted it all out again . I dont know what their problem is with me. Sky had me on hold for 30 mins before and hung up for no reason so my phone bills going to be sky high when I finish all this. Now i bet again they dont send someone to identify me, wtf is with that why do they only do that on me and not my other half when he calls? moving house is a pain in the ass no matter how painless you try and make it and sort things out early. BT are not even going to change my number no one from sky knows anything about it even though they said they would send me my new number. I dont want my number i keep getting random weird texts from companies and calls for sales even though i am ex directory and never give out my number. It started the day my number was 1 day old and i know BT gave it out then.

Stressed. Have to clean this place up to! i just want to teleport me into my new place, to much sorting out and i have been at this a month! :O i think i have thrown away over half my life just to move.

DF...try and calm down hun...remember in every negative there is always a positive hiding in there somewhere :hugs:

It may seem like nothing but stress now, but remember what the outcome will be; the new place you have been so looking forward to moving to...a whole new fresh start :)

not with tax creds as they messed up and i now owe them money! so I have no tolerance for them. I wish I was loaded. And moving house is very stressful for everyone and I seem to be doing all the cleaning by myself as no one comes up when they say they will. I shall remember who my friends really are from this. Not even darren relatives have come in a month! my brother is the only one about here and darren sometimes if he has time. So I am tired running after a toddler, cleaning , packing and being pregnant. Oh and asthma and dust! not good. cant breath. I am doing this all now so on monday things can just be lifted and I can go, I cant be coming back and cleaning an this house its not exactly small . So in a way I am making it easier. I could be an asshole and leave it in a mess for landlord but I aint like that.

Putting loads of weight on too as I stopped my exercises compl;etely after I found out about pregnancy....I will baloon to size 18 again by the time I have a baby :(

xx

Know how you feel hun. I did about 4 hours of kung fu a week before I was pregnant but had to stop as my doctor would not give me permission to carry on, not even for 2 more training sessions before my next grading!

So no exercise and eating twice as much as before is not good, I really need to curb my sweet tooth. I am still a (UK) 14, but only just and a very chunky one at that!

Symptom wise, I have none (apart from a bump)! Its quite worrying really and if it were not for my doppler I think I would go stir crazy.

Hi all

Im still feeling good :D

DF I see what ur saying about the veggie size ticker - it is weird sizings!! Its from an American site so maybe their veg is different sizes to ours?

Its weird with the whole gender thing - I always said if I had a baby I only wanted a boy - but now Im actually pregnant I having an overwhelming want for a girl!?! Dunno how Im gonna feel if the baby is a boy?? Im sure I'll love it all the same but there will be genuine disappointment and I feel guilty already for that!!

Lol xx

https://www.flickr.com/photos/annekedragonflytemmink/4669043441/?editreplace=1 new pic of a rose today. :)

Hi Ladies :wave:

Hope you are all doing well :)

Had my 2nd midwife appointment today so we filled in all of the forms, and got to hear Lo's heartbeat ......which was sooooo sweet - sounded like galloping horses just as everyone said it would :) x

Hey ladies, had our gender determination ultrasound and we're on team blue!! I am so thrilled!

aww how exciting congrats. I cant wait to find out. 26 more days

Hey ladies, had our gender determination ultrasound and we're on team blue!! I am so thrilled!

congrats! maybe i am having a boy to as i am due same day as you. I wouldnt mind another boy.

Congrats on your news TysonNMe.

Well ladies I am soooo excited because last night for the first time I felt my little one kicking and moving around!!! I was at the salon sitting under the dryer and had my hand on my abdomen when I felt what was DEFINITELY a determined kick....lol! It happened once and then he/she was still. When I went home and told hubby he was determined to feel it as well and lo and behold after much prodding, rubbing and patiently waiting baby rewarded him with two little kicks. He was THRILLED. I can't wait until my little one os bigger and I can feel them more definitively and frequently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->