~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hey ladies, had our gender determination ultrasound and we're on team blue!! I am so thrilled!

Congratulations on your little blue bundle!

Have we not had any confirmed November baby girls yet?

well my next scan is on the 25th so hopefully find out sex then, had a scan at 16weeks but they couldnt see! xx

10 minutes till my weekend can start. I've been watching the clock ALL DAY! I've been having round ligament pains on and off all day today too. and then I got a NOSE BLEED! I had them all the time as a kid but I haven't had one in atleast 5 years

no girls yet! i think my bundle wants to be the first one! i get my ultrasound in 4 days! had a routine appointment today and heard the heartbeat- 156 and the little stinker kicked the doppler a few times! maybe dh will understand now that i really am tired for a reason!

Morning ladies! Off to work in a min, just so tired I want to crawl back into bed! :sleep: Woke up with a craving for porridge so have sat outside in the lovely warm weather eating ready brek lol!
Hope everyone has a fab weekend, off shopping with my mum tomorrow and might actually buy my first baby things :happydance:

my 20 week scan is on the 24th of june i cant wait xxx

Morning ladies! Off to work in a min, just so tired I want to crawl back into bed! :sleep: Woke up with a craving for porridge so have sat outside in the lovely warm weather eating ready brek lol!
Hope everyone has a fab weekend, off shopping with my mum tomorrow and might actually buy my first baby things :happydance:
...aww You've made me want Ready Brek now!! hehe!! lucky I have some :D
Where in Wales are you Lizzy?

Lol xx

I have 7 week until my next sonogram (not Dr appt but sonogram). But...I'm on team yellow so we won't know until November. :)

Hubby and I bought paint yesterday for the baby's room. He wants to finish sanding the walls (it used to have a nasty texture on it) and paint the room this weekend. I think he is being optimistic. I'll be shocked if he finish priming let alone paint the entire room this weekend. We are painting the room in two colors.. turqoise on top, green (called asparagus green by Behr) on bottom. The colors will be separated with a white chair rail. We still don't know the theme (leaning towards an alphabet theme), but we spent 2 hours in the paint store deciding on the colors (and then the shade) !

Have a great weekend everyone.

I feel so far behind everyone. :( I want my ticker to move up a box!

went to the doc and dd has bronchitis, i guess i could have it too! we have the same symptoms! Dont you girls just love it when you get sick and you're pregnant...ehhhh....cant wait until tuesday!

I hate it when I cant feel baby move for ages, I know its not strong at the mo but I can feel it. Makes me nervous.

I get my keys tonight to my new place. Feel sick and have a headache so at the mo I couldnt care :( I hope I feel better later on. Moving tomorrow and kinda scared , I have been here years.

Ive been worrying about movements too, it was really strong for a few days, started getting routine, now its only a couple of taps a day :cry:

I am not even getting a tap here now. sounds awful but I will have to poke baby to get it to move. :( I remember once when I was like 28 weeks going to the hospital as i hadnt felt it in a while and just as she was putting the doppler on he kicked it. oops! made a fool of me.

lol, i keep giving my belly a tiny shake, nothing major, a walk up the stairs would be worse tbh lol, but OH screams at me every time lol, then i say about how he keeps trying to DTD and if we did imagine how much my stomach would be getting shook up then lol :haha:

I just gentle touch and I think i felt something moving so I am trying to be calm about it as I remember being here before. I feel sick and have a sore head today. I think its time just for a random morning sickness.

im having a girl & due 7th november :happydance:

and yayyyy just realised 18 weeks today :)

im having a girl & due 7th november :happydance:

and yayyyy just realised 18 weeks today :)

Congratulations! Our first confirmed November girly!

My wiggles have also calmed down and yesterday I only had one tiny little tap. I get really worried so get the doppler out, it is really reassuring to then hear its little heart beating away.

I would end up in hospital if I couldnt find heart or be convinced I was getting the heart beats mixed up with mine or something. Would make me paranoid. though for times like this a lend of one would be good to put the mind at ease.

Trying to keep breakfast down here. dam it why do I always sneeze with a mouth full of cereal in the morning!

I never use my doppler alone as I am scared I would mix it up with my heart beat too so I only use it with DH. To start with he used to check my pulse to discount it being mine but to be honest, babies is so much faster it is quite easy to tell them apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->