~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I am peed off its raining its not suppose to rain and I had to take the washing in and I cant tumble dry this stuff and need it dried ! have to heating either for radiators. looks like I will be taking wet laundry to new place tomorrow. Why is it raining when it says its sunny right now here with no rain at all! stupid met office!

I haven't felt movemnets for 2 days either and also paranoid. now i wonder if it was baby I felt at all!!

We are all paranoid now ! I am sat here hoping like hell to feel a poke, I think i can feel like something but i cant be sure. Its not as bad as you go alone as you can feel actual limbs sticking out depending on what way baby lies, william was postier so it was feet and hands out hence the amount of movement you see on my vid.

I am having a bad hormonal day,. I feel like death! i want my bed! this is not the time to want my bed! I demand everyone move my bed first tomorrow and I will go and lie in it in new house and let them move for me lol

Lol!! Brilliant, I hope they do :) I have the prospect of moving again in a few weeks, landlord is selling my flat, but he has offered me the ground floor one. Just need to get off my arse and see if it is suitable for me and baby for 6 months or so. Then when I know what kind of money and help I will be getting I can look into getting a maisonette or a house that is a bit bigger with a garden :)

I think I am feeling stuff too, but am never sure if it my imagination. 3 weeks and 4 days until my scan x x

HI ladies,

Just thought i would come in and say i think i felt a poke this morning. Oh went to work and turned over in bed. Nearly on my front but not quite and i felt a couple of light pokes. They were not hard but gentle. I truely hope this is when it starts. Don't think i could wait till 22 weeks lol.

Anna i have my gender scan on the same day as you. Is it 1st july? What sex you hoping for?

xx

a month to my scan . mines ground floor no one above or beside me they are vacant and i think arnt done up anyway. i have the use of 700 acres and i dont have to mow any of it lol suits me.

HI ladies,

Just thought i would come in and say i think i felt a poke this morning. Oh went to work and turned over in bed. Nearly on my front but not quite and i felt a couple of light pokes. They were not hard but gentle. I truely hope this is when it starts. Don't think i could wait till 22 weeks lol.

Anna i have my gender scan on the same day as you. Is it 1st july? What sex you hoping for?

xx

Yep 1st July, can't come quick enough! You know I am not bothered! It is my first so am happy with whatever obviously :) At first I was convinced it was a boy. Then I had a really strong dream it was a girl about 3 weeks ago and that's been in my head since! All the old wives tails point to girl (except the hb sounds like a train not horses!) So we shall see.

Was discussing boys names with my mum last night - I am totally stuck now! Two new ones to enter the equation were Henry and Sebastian :haha:

I am really scared about my scan. My oh has his heart set on a boy really really much. We both have a girl each. Mine is 6 and his is 5. He has said things like 'if they say if its a girl then there is a chance they are wrong by 2% and if its a girl she is still dressing it up in blue and her name will be him' lol.
But i am scared of his disapointment if it is a girl. Our daughters think its a boy and his daughter, Skye has said she wants to call it henry and my daughter, Rebecka wants to call it alex. They both have not thought of any girl names at all. :wacko:

With my daughter i had a strong feeling she was a he. I even dreamed boys and called him my little man until 20 weeks and they told me she was a girl.

I have no strong feelings with this one. I have no idea at all. My dreams have been about babies and not about the sex. lol. I guess we will have to wait and see.

We bd on ovulation day only to increase chances of a boy and our heartbeat sounds like a train so its looking good so far but like you say they are just old wives tales.

What time is your scan anna? What date are you due?

Well I bd'd 2/3 days before I assume I ov'd (I wasn't checking, but am a 28 day kida girl so am going by 13/14 days) So thats more girl I think!! My scan is early this time at 9.40, so I can go into school and tell the kids what it is :) My 12 week scan was at 3.40, I don;t know how I made it through the day without collapsing through fear!!

We have a very girl heavy family! I have 14 cousins and 11 are girls! But us cousins have started producing boys better than my aunties!! We now have 9 girls and 6 boys. So I shall see what I can add to the mix as mine is the next one to come!

I am sure everyone will be fine, if there is a bit of disappointment just go with it, it won't last, cos it's a beautiful baby whatever the flavour :D Just concentrate on the great things about girls and annoying things about boys :haha:

I hope you get a boy though, as will be perfect for both of you!! (Good choice on Henry too!!)

Oh I am due November 10th :)

x x x

My OH is dreading a girl because he will be forever killing people he says and will lock her away lol he was down town earlier and seen some young ones he knows with very young girls who hadnt went home from drinking and he wasnt impressed! that got him thinking even more that if them girls where his he would knock chunks out of them lads. He is an old fashion type dad, anyone touch his kids and he will punch first and well punch again. So a girl wouldn't be good for him, Though he aint going to reject of course just be very worried for the future. I feel sorry for her to and I dont even know what I am having. She can come to me and talk about boys and I can tell her never to tell her dad lol

I wonder if there is really is anything in the DTD timmings and the babies sex? This little one is the result of BD 5 says before OV so in theory should be a girl. But who knows hey.

I really don't know how much truth is in it, but I do think studies have been done. But conception is not an exact science. For example you getting pregnancy by only having sex 5 days before ov is almost a miracle! Cos even though sperm can live for that long it has to be in super perfect conditions, the average I think is only 3 days generally. It is all quite an amazing process :)

Cocobelle i think there is a chance you may have ovulated early. I think sperm lives for 3 days inside so i think we should wait and see if yours is a girl and mine is a boy. May be able to put a truth to the science. lol.

xxx

I cant understand them girls that go on for DNA tests with 15 + men ! what the heck where they doing or who should I say at that time of the month? come on after one you would be nervous as no contraception was used obviously. But then to get to 15! respect and dignity none existent there. I seen a 16 year old testing more than one man. And they know what happens to so its not ignorance its just no dignity or care for their own bodes of the children that come out of it. I hope they never see that when they grow up, how embarrassing.

sorry mini rant at shows like that.

I did actually ovulate early, my average was CD18 but the month I conceived it was Cd15, even my persona monitor didn't pick up it was my fertile period. I was also charting and happen to have a link to my old FF chart which shows my temp rises on ovulation.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/270871

So, we DTD on cd 10, with OV on CD 15 (although I have often wondered if I actually OV'ed in the eve of CD 14, but that is still 4.5 days before ovulation) so I guess there can be exceptions to the 3 day rule, although if you ask my DH, he just puts it down to him having super sperm :rofl:

It is deffo down to the quality of the sperm and the conditions of the vagina/cervix/tubes etc, to keep the sperm alive and ready to break into that egg :)

I do think if you are charting and are living healthier lifestyles it helps. As alcohol, smoking, poor diet etc effects these things. I am surprised I concieved as early as I did lol with the amount I drank and smoked :D

It is deffo down to the quality of the sperm and the conditions of the vagina/cervix/tubes etc, to keep the sperm alive and ready to break into that egg :)

I do think if you are charting and are living healthier lifestyles it helps. As alcohol, smoking, poor diet etc effects these things. I am surprised I concieved as early as I did lol with the amount I drank and smoked :D

lol, all I can say is that wine must help them to swim faster :rofl: or in my case it must have sustained them during their long wait for the egg :)

So I've been having this pain in my left side right above my hip right where your uterus would be. Anyways I thought just round ligament pains like everyone says but then it started to be constant and I had it for 2 days and I couldnt sleep for it. Anyways I went to the doctor and he did a quick bed side ultrasound which was nice for DH because he saw the baby sucking its thumb and jumping. I couldnt see much in the position I was in. Anyways turns out its a cyst that is very common around 16 weeks and should clear up in a week

So I've been having this pain in my left side right above my hip right where your uterus would be. Anyways I thought just round ligament pains like everyone says but then it started to be constant and I had it for 2 days and I couldnt sleep for it. Anyways I went to the doctor and he did a quick bed side ultrasound which was nice for DH because he saw the baby sucking its thumb and jumping. I couldnt see much in the position I was in. Anyways turns out its a cyst that is very common around 16 weeks and should clear up in a week

I hope your cyst soon clears up for you Hayley. When I had my NT scan they found that I had a really large one on my left ovary, have never had any pain from it, which they were surprised at given the size of it.

I am having a pelvic scan next Tuesday to check if it is still there and to make sure it has not grown.

Its great that your DH managed to get a peek at baby!

I hate how this page ends up on the 2nd page so fast. i feel like I have to write something just so I can find it easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->