~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

You can subscribe to this thread so it will show up in your Subscribed Threads...it's a shortcut off the top bar under Quick Links. To add it you go to Thread Tools on top of the first post on this page and click Subscribe to this Thread.

yeah maybe I'll do that. September and october always seem to be at the top for me but maybe thats because I dont go into them and read them so they always have new messages

Once you post or should be on your user cp anyways..?

it is but I always go to the main area because I go into lots of the other posts too.

Hey gals. Haven't been on in forever, internet has been out and haven't had much time. So, I see some gals have found out what they are having, but all I see is yellows and blues! :( (MAKES ME NERVOUS!) I want a little girl so bad. Found out my cousin is having a girl, and soooooooooo, a bit jealous.

I find out what I am having (hopefully) June 24th. So we shall see! I hope everyone is doing well. I have been exhausted and stressed, so that always stinks. May be moving soon, which will be NICE. It is a smaller place, but cheaper. Which is exactly what we need for now. :)

Oh, I am also dealing with a mobile baby now! He can't crawl just yet, but is really close. Already trying to pull himself up on things, and can get it sometimes. Yikes! LOL

there is one pink but I dont think that list in the front has been updated lately

Just moved im to my new place today, using a dongal and its so slow! very annoying. My feet hurt so much I cant get up and walk! thankfully I have made my bed so i can get into it.

Congrats DF!! Hope you have many happy years in your castle :D :D

I've had intense hunger the last couple of days - just nothing satisfies my hunger!?! Anyone else experiencing this??

I also >think< I may have felt movement last night and today -- a kinda fluttery feeling after I used my doppler last night and what felt like 2 nudges lunchtime!! So glad too finally feel something!!

Lol xx

Making an appearance here in this thread again. Congrats to everyone who has already found out your baby's gender! I cannot wait for mine either... July 2nd for me.

Also congrats Dragonfly moving to your castle! Must be amazing to have all that space around you, when the weather improves that is :)

The bad weather is making the days go so slow at the moment... I cannot wait for the weather to improve!! It is so dull compared to the regular family calls from Mallorca.

Does anyone else find the time to be going slow? Or just me... :haha:

Slow and fast. Sometimes I get so busy with all my sons stuff I forget I'm pregnant. Other times I'm at work and it goes so slow. I think once I leave work and I have more time it will go slow aswell.

I have an appointment to get my son fitted for his medical stroller tommorow. Very excited.

Congrats DF on your new home :)

Hey ladies...im finally back. :) after getting flooded out of our tent sight, moved to a cabin and then to a motel that reminded me of a hobbit house due to the fact that it was tiny and was built around the 40's lol. But I am finally back in Utah. I had a lot of fun, i just missed my dh. My baby is becoming SOOOOO active. I am feeling it all the time now and during the trip all of my family has felt the baby move and kick too! My mom is so excited she kept rubbing my belly and talking to it. It was cute. Im just ready to sleep now. Its been a long drive. I will update everything probably later tonight, but for now im going to get unpacked, clean up and go to sleep lol.

congrats to all the ladies that know what team they are on! Mine is in 8 days, and it feels forever away.....well until later.

Good to know you had a good trip blkhairbeauty (man that's a long name to type!).

What position is everyone sleeping in? I try sleeping on my back, but oftentimes I'm still sleeping on my stomach (at least I feel okay). Is there a pt in which you should definitely not sleep on your stomach?

Not sure, I have never slept on my stomach or back really! I sleep on my right side generally :)

i like sleeping on my tummy im trying to stop! my backs a no go it hurts i feel pressure on my uterus like gravity pushing on it lol !

i love sleeping on my belly but and trying to do a bit on my side and some on my belly so im not putting all my weight on my belly. baby kicks when i lie on my belly lol xx

I'm sleeping on my side, I always have but its become so uncomfortable! I'm definitely going out to buy a pregnancy pillow in the next few days! sleep has become a nightmare :dohh:

im still kind of sleeping on my stomach but turned to the side slightly as its uncomfortable otherwise! my mw said im fine to sleep on my stomach until it actually gets uncomfortable

hiya everyone im due on the 10th nov and find out the gender 29th june, well if his/hers legs arent crossed lol x

I go back and forth between my left and right side. I read not to sleep on your back as the baby might be sitting on a major vein which might reduce blood flow, but that may be once baby gets bigger.

:hi: angel! Welcome!

Welcome Angel!

And I have always slept on my side, if I slept on my stomach I think I would end up suffocating myself! haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->