~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I sleep on my stomach to fall asleep, but I always end up moving to my side or back through the night.

And when I was pregnant with my LO I slept however I wanted and everything was fine. Once you are 37 weeks pregnant and sleep doesn't come easily, you pretty much accept it however you can. Besides, you usually aren't asleep very long anyhow.

I generally sleep on my right hand side, but read somewhere that its best to sleep on the left - so trying too train myself too sleep that way!! I think its more important later on, but just getting my body used to it now!

Welcome back from your hols BLKHRBTY! next week is gonna be a busy one for genders - I think quite a few of us are booked in then? Mines the 17th - Im sure it will come quickly as I have a festival this weekend :D

Lol xx

I have always slept on my tummy but as soon as I found out I was preg I tried to retrain myself to sleep on my left side because of the good blood flow and toxin clearing thing. It took me a month and a half of waking up on my tummy to finally stop! now I sleep 50/50 between the sides.

In the end I put pillows and cushions all around me so I couldn't roll over! It did work in the end...

I've been thinking about pregnancy all day and it hit me that next month quite a few of us will be moving over to third tri, time is really going by fast!

I've been thinking about pregnancy all day and it hit me that next month quite a few of us will be moving over to third tri, time is really going by fast!

6th August for me and I'm due 5th November so earliest sparklers will move over beginning of August - mad that it is really just after next month though!! :happydance::thumbup:

Lol xx

6th August for me and I'm due 5th November so earliest sparklers will move over beginning of August - mad that it is really just after next month though!! :happydance::thumbup:

Lol xx

you can tell how good I am at maths!:blush::haha: still, august is really close, third tri is where all the baby's are born! it seems like a world away to me, I've finally come to terms with pregnancy and birth is something that seems made up to me :haha:

I know!! Its craziness!! I still don't quite believe it :D Me and OH keep on saying 'were having a baby' like we have only just found out!! haha!!

Lol xx

So I am a bit upset with my OH right now. I know that we didn't exactly plan on having another baby so soon, but he could atleast act a LITTLE excited for it just to make me feel a bit better about it or something!!

Today I was talking to him and I asked if he ever got anxious about what sex the baby will be. He said he doesn't really think about it, and when he does he already knows it is going to be another boy so it doesn't even matter. I get kind of mad about that ... I am glad it is SOOO easy for him to forget we are having another baby. Wish it was that easy for me.

I generally sleep on my right hand side, but read somewhere that its best to sleep on the left - so trying too train myself too sleep that way!! I think its more important later on, but just getting my body used to it now

I have read this too ....so DH bought me a dreamgenii to try and get me used to sleeping on my left, as I used to go to sleep on my stomach, but always woke up on my back :)

My OH is similar Silas. He doesn't get very excited about anything, but it's completely different when he's in the room looking at the ultrasound. He is so amazed and is askis lots of questions.

you can tell how good I am at maths!:blush::haha: still, august is really close, third tri is where all the baby's are born! it seems like a world away to me, I've finally come to terms with pregnancy and birth is something that seems made up to me :haha:[/QUOTE]

With my firsty it took me until 3rd tri to realise I wasn't just pregnant I was actually HAVING A BABY who would depend on me for everything it was only then I got scared. Before that it was fine I was just pregnant and getting fat.

My OH is similar Silas. He doesn't get very excited about anything, but it's completely different when he's in the room looking at the ultrasound. He is so amazed and is askis lots of questions.

I can only hope that once we are at the ultrasound on the 24th that he will be excited afterwards. I am just now starting to warm up to this pregnancy and baby, and I really could use some support.

Yeah, on that end, my OH is great. This is his second, but he realizes that this is my first baby and I am super excited and let's me just go with it. As time has passed, he is getting more supportive and spends time talking to the baby and rubbing my belly.

so pretty much im TERRIFIED! LOL! im almost half way done with being pregnant, and at the end I will have a BABY! Like today on facebook I put i was sick with a cold and one of my friends said something along the lines of you have a baby in your tummy. It was at that moment i was like holy S*@T i have a BABY growing in me and eventually it will have to come out. And as a side note, im terrified of giving birth too. Im a wimp, so whatever meds they want to give me so i cant feel anything, BRING IT ON! lol I feel like the lady in the movie Baby Mama... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBye1Nr-pcU (sorry if that offends anyone :S )

IT's a GIRL!!!! am i the first girl?? or the second? So exciting!!!

also beauty- i absolutley love that movie baby momma...the part where shes asks if she can just use pam cooking spray is hilarious.

team pink for me!

Congrats Rowleypolie on ur beautiful baby girl xoxox

heres the quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLjInRjwhRA

I have never seen that film!

Congrats Rowley on your little girl, that is two for Team Pink in November now :happydance:

I am 19 weeks today :), its my 20 week scan in a weeks time. How did that happen??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->