~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

congrats on the girl rowleypolie!!! :happydance: I can't to find out what we're having, only 2 weeks now :)

Congrats on a girl!!

I cannot wait for my scan either, I have 3 weeks to wait though :D

Hello again. Happy wednesday. Yesterday I thought it was wednesday so today feels a bit like living in that move groundhog day. Today is my 2nd last work shift. I have to finish today and then tomorrow I have to take my son to his doctors for a full checkup and development assesment before Mexico and then get through friday at work and then I'm FREE!!!

I am so excited to be 4 months pregnant now. I know its not like knowing the gender or making it to 2nd trimester or having your ticker move up a box but little steps make me happy. Every tuesday that I move up makes me happy

im still not really feeling any movement :( is anybody else like this? xx

I haven't felt any movement...not to worry though, some women don't feel it until 20-22 weeks.

My first I didnt feel till 22 weeks. This time I've felt some bubbles but not a real true movement

well its technically my second, thought i felt a few movements but unsure. and thought it would get stronger, got my scan in 2weeks so will ask then :) xxx

I think you might notice movements earlier with a 2nd because you know what to feel for more but in my memory the good movements are when theres no mistaking a kick or an elbow in the side..and that will be atleast another month for me I think

Congrats on the :pink: Rowley! I am very happy when I see girls in the November thread. :) LOL

Congrats on being on team :pink: Rowley!! :D :kiss:

I have just started to feel light flutters - nothing major and the odd twitch like sensation below my belly button

Lol xx

I keep feeling slight 'prods' and flutters. However, as this is my first I'm not sure if it's movement or gas! ;(

Congrats Rowley!! See it is girl week this week!! Boys last week, girls this week :)

My scan has been changed from the 1st July to 5th July!! Arrghhh have to wait 5 more days :( But I have gone from blue week to pink week!! I am super sure mine is a girlie :)

Congrats Rowley!! See it is girl week this week!! Boys last week, girls this week :)

My scan has been changed from the 1st July to 5th July!! Arrghhh have to wait 5 more days :( But I have gone from blue week to pink week!! I am super sure mine is a girlie :)

ooooo that is spooky if it turns out that we are having girl and boy weeks!! My scan is next week so based on this should be a boy - but all the other wives tales etc point at a girl - I've convinced myself mine is a girl

Lol xx

I keep feeling slight 'prods' and flutters. However, as this is my first I'm not sure if it's movement or gas! ;(

same here... well not a lot of flutters..just twice I thought I felt something.... :)

How hard does your bump feel?
Like is it as hard as when you squeeze/press your knee, your boobie, your nose, etc..
I guess I'm trying to decipher what is my bump and what is flub. :)

I've made a Facebook group for all the Nov Sparklers who want to join?? As I noticed most other months have one ....

Blkhairbeauty - dunno if you wanna add this too info on 1st page?

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126077781726&ref=search#!/group.php?gid=126431300723438&v=info

Lol xx

I have a clear bump now, but I still have fat on the top haha. But under that I can clearly feel my uterus, goes up to my belly button now pretty much :)

I've made a Facebook group for all the Nov Sparklers who want to join?? As I noticed most other months have one ....

Blkhairbeauty - dunno if you wanna add this too info on 1st page?

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126077781726&ref=search#!/group.php?gid=126431300723438&v=info

Lol xx

Just joined :)

I have no idea if I have a bump or bloat. I am certainly a lot larger in the evening still!
I guess I have a small bump, am worried there is nothing there anymore though, so keep having to try to talk myself out of that by coming on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->