~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

No it goes by your EDD, doesn't matter when I take mat leave. I should have crossed my legs for 2 weeks LOL :haha:

Mat pay starts as soon as you go on leave though. So they work out your entitlement by edd? Hopefully you can sort something out!

Yep! So they put the date of the Sunday of the week you are due, so because of that I miss out by 9 days. Then you have to have worked there for 1 year 11 weeks before that date :(

thats why i didnt qualify for mat leave at my last job- didnt matter much because i didnt return to work but the pay would have been nice! things are done a bit different in the states i think. Most hourly type jobs dont offer mat pay- i was working for a lawyer and i would only get mat pay if i signed up for a secondary insurance.

havent posted in this bit in ages, hope everyones well,

im so excited and nervous at the moment only 5 days till my anomaly scan and hopefully be able to find out whether im on team pink or blue :) :happydance: xXx

Oo is this the girl week we were waiting for?

Oo is this the girl week we were waiting for?

I think it is girl week this week...and boy week next week?...LOL...it does seem to be working out in that way too...quite scary!! My scan is next week on the 16th :happydance:

Congrats Eskimo!! .. and u are proving the week by week sex guide right!! .... its crazy!

Lol xx

This is all quite strange if we do end up with boy/girl weeks... but I don't mind as long as they are healthy :happydance:

Congrats Eskimo!! .. and u are proving the week by week sex guide right!! .... its crazy!

Lol xx

We are in boy week!!! Not long til we find out!!!

I might just be the spanner in the works in that theory...with a daughter and 2 step daughters I bet I have another girl :thumbup:

hi Ladies :wave:

I am trying to keep up with this boy/girl week.....but my 20 week scan isn't until 13th July .....but I am sure its a girl, dont know why - I just have this feeling (probably because DH would really love a boy to take to golf and football etc ;) )

I have lost track of what week it is now :D

It shouldn't be hard LOL

It is girl week :)

I am trying to keep up with this boy/girl week.....but my 20 week scan isn't until 13th July .....but I am sure its a girl, dont know why - I just have this feeling (probably because DH would really love a boy to take to golf and football etc ;) )

Your scan falls under a boy week!!!

well ladies this is a good bye for a few days maybe a week while i travel to my parents house in the mountains of idaho. We dont get internet while camping and i doubt i will get time to check so i may not talk to you for a few weeks....see you guys soon!

btw- i am so nervous about flying i almost threw up a few times this morning. i cant believe i have to be on a plane in a few hours and the first leg of the trip is a 6 hour flight from honolulu to seattle!

i have my gender scan on july 15th.. i have a feeling this time around is a boy =)

Your scan falls under a boy week!!!

DH would be delighted if that was the case ;)

Hi girls. havn't been posting for a while but kept an eye on you ;) My scan is 14th July...but I am not finding out, want to stay on team yellow! well for now, i might change my mind yet. Have my triple screening test next week...they say results take 2 days...fingers crossed it ll be ok...i am 33 though :( x

Oh yes, I can feel baby move now! He is kicking the doppler when I am using it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->