~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

my one falls on a girl week (22nd June) but I think its a boy, will be interesting to see :)

Hi :) I'm due on the 7th November but each time i have a scan they seem to bring it forward a week so we will see! I am going to find out the sex and for some reason am really hoping for a baby boy. Have you had your scan yet?

Nope. Not till June 30th. I am also finding out the sex but I'm hoping for a girl as I've already been blessed with a baby boy. :baby: Either way I'll be happy :shrug: :) and I cannot wait for my scan:haha:

I know me either, the time seems to pass sooo slowly! but i am enjoying it, especially when i feel him/her moving around lol

So I know this doesn't mean too much, but my friend is due Nov 7 and she had her scan on June 3 and was having a boy. So .. that was a boy week I do believe ... which is weird lol considering ...

My scan falls on a girl week and a lot of the old wives tales point to girl aswell. Can't wait to find out!

hmm well mine falls on a boy week (scan in 3 days time tuesday)
i do have a feeling its a boy again but will have to see on tuesday

so excited cant wait to finally find out xXx

:hi: RileysMummy welcome to the November sparklers
hope your ok xXx

I fall in boy week and my work colleagues say boy. Partly coz I didn't get sick and I hardly have a bump, just look like I've eaten too many cakes!
Anyone else getting bump envy??

:hi: fairygirl i have big bump envy, i have a bump but where with this pregnancy its made me get love handles on my hips i feel as if i just look fat rather then pregnant, never had the love handles when was pregnant with my boys, :cry: oh and no forgeting ive got the horridest stretchmarks ever :cry:

Shyfox that gives you a girl right? I'm big framed and overweight, Ive not put much weight on either so I think baby is using the space!

well some have said im carrying as if its a girl but you never know wether its true or just an old wives tale, but my scan falls in boy week, i guess i will find out on tuesday only 2 days to go till know finally what this little munchkin is then we can see what theiory is right lol

im sure you will get a lovely big bump soon it will just pop out over night xXx

Thanks I hope so!
I can't wait for my scan!!

These last few days I have felt not pregnant at all!! :nope: Have hardly felt any movements for about 2 days either, so am hoping baby has just shifted position...find out if everything is okay at scan on wednesday :thumbup:

:hugs: you&me im sure everythings just fine and :baby: is just laying in a position that is cusioning his/her movements, i have had a few days here and there where ive felt barely anything then makes up for it a few days later by kicking the crap outta me lol, they just like to scare us

so dont worry just look forward to your scan on wednesday (you better let me know what the sex is, im as excited for you about finding sex out just as much and i am about myself finding out) wonder wether we will be having same sex babys or opposite sex babys expecially as we are due the same day :happydance: xXx

You&me really do not worry hun :) I have barely felt anything all week and on Friday has come back with a vengence. Has been poking and twitching all the time x x

hi tyson and Mei190, sorry i havent replied haven't been on here in a while, i fall on a boy week cos scans 29th june, husband cant wait he's desperate for a boy as we'v already got two girls lol x hope everyones feeling ok today? x

Thanks shy and Anna :hugs:

I have been revising like mad for my exams this coming monday and thursday, and the only thing keeping me sane is our scan on wednesday!!!

I too, can't wait to find out what we are having shy, it's your turn first, so on tuesday I will be waiting to hear how it went, what time is yours?

Mine is 3.40pm on wednesday...and from this point I get to see baby every 4 weeks in additional scans!!

Everyone still keeps saying they think I am having a boy, I however, am not convinced...lol...I just want a healthy baby that I can bring home from the hospital with me :thumbup:

I have a had a few quiet days movement wise too, too be honest this baby does seem to be quite lazy as all movements seem very gentle compared to the pokes and jabs I had with my son!

I don't think you can really tell what you are having by how you carry baby as with my son I didn't put on much weight but was so ill all the way through. This time I have a big bump all ready (and weight has gone on my bum too) and I have not been sick once. Not even close to it! In fact every single little thing is different in this pregnancy to my last one.

My scan falls in boy week too (next Wednesday) but we are not finding out as we really don't mind what Spudlett is as long as he/she is perfect in every way. I do think it is quite cool how we are having boy/girl scan weeks but then I also think that would only be something really in it if we all had our scans at 20 week mark. Its all good fun though!

What exams are you doing? Good luck :hugs:

I just bought my nursery furniture!! :happydance:

Do you thikn it is too early? I don't get it for another month anyways and will be over half way. I was gonna wait, but couldn't lol!!

It was reduced from £499 to £425 aswell :) I don't have a massive budget but is lovely for the price. Mamas and Papas, cotbed, wardrobe and changing dresser!! Exciting :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->