~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

hi lenka, well done for wanting to stay team yellow for now, i on the other hand cant wait haha im impacient so going to find out lol,

fingers crossed your triple screening test results come back perfect for you, im sure they will be just fine :) xXx

Hi girls. havn't been posting for a while but kept an eye on you ;) My scan is 14th July...but I am not finding out, want to stay on team yellow! well for now, i might change my mind yet. Have my triple screening test next week...they say results take 2 days...fingers crossed it ll be ok...i am 33 though :( x

I am sure the results will be fine :) I am 37 and mine came back the same as a 27 year old x

hey ladies, quick question...does anyone else feel like their stomachs are being torn apart? I feel like i have done 1000 situps!

hey ladies, quick question...does anyone else feel like their stomachs are being torn apart? I feel like i have done 1000 situps!

That's what mine feels like - kinda like muscles twitching and aching like after doing a long workout!! At least I'm feeling stuff at last!! :)
I don't think its anything too worry about - prob a mixture of round ligament pain and baby moving about

Lol xx

PS For any sparklers who didn't know we also have a f'book group - link under my signature :thumbup:

im having loads of flutters tonight :cloud9: and its just made it all sooooooo real for me! this is my baby moving in my tummy its just fantastic! i love this baby soooooo much already!

Hi girls. haven't been posting for a while but kept an eye on you ;) My scan is 14th July...but I am not finding out, want to stay on team yellow! well for now, i might change my mind yet. Have my triple screening test next week...they say results take 2 days...fingers crossed it ll be ok...i am 33 though :( x

Yay, another for team yellow!! I am determined to stay strong and not give in and ask but if baby decides to give me a flash .....

I am sure you will be fine hun. I was also really worried about my tests as I am 38 but my triple (admittedly it was combined with my NT) came back as less than 1:10,000 :)

Not sure I understand all this boy/girl week talk. But if my scan is on June 24th, where does that put me? lol

Today is my last day of work :) YAY!!!! so excited. And then off to Mexico on sunday so today will prolly be my last day of posting for awhile.

Anyways my scan is June 30th...what week is that for people who know?

Hayley that is boy week :)

I am going to do a month so we know. Each week will begin on a monday, as all or most scans will be Mon-Fri.

So this week has been :pink:

Monday 14th June - Sunday 20th June :blue:
Monday 21st June - Sunday 27th June :pink:
Monday 28th June - Sunday 4th July :blue:
Monday 5th July - Sunday 11th July :pink:
Monday 12th July - Sunday 18th July :blue:

At the end of most of the scans we should do a chart to see how "accurate" it is

mines the first of july!! i think im having a boy as already have a son and oh is 1 of 6 boys!!! and my scan falls on the boy week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but im staying team yellow so along wait to see if its right x

I wanted a girl and feel its a girl and everyone tells me girl so the week thing is my first boy but we will see at the scan...I'm soooo excited for it I cant wait

mines the first of july!! i think im having a boy as already have a son and oh is 1 of 6 boys!!! and my scan falls on the boy week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but im staying team yellow so along wait to see if its right x

Mine was July 1st. Then they changed it to July 5th :growlmad:

But I have moved to girl week and I have strong girl vibes :)

my scan falls on a pink and everyone been sayings its a girl by the nub xxx

hi everyone,

This is the first time i have posted on any of the chat sites but as i am now spending Friday nights in i thought it would be a good idea :) I'm 18+5 and have my scan next Saturday (which i thought was strange!!). How is everyone getting on? Any Mums to be from Hull or East Riding?

x

Welcome katy_taty:) when are you due? are you finding out the gender at your scan or are you apart of team yellow

Hi :) I'm due on the 7th November but each time i have a scan they seem to bring it forward a week so we will see! I am going to find out the sex and for some reason am really hoping for a baby boy. Have you had your scan yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->