~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

iv just realised i havnt moved over to second tri with this group .. der! x

i tried the group on the front page but it didnt work for me :/ x

Does this work?

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#!/group.php?gid=126431300723438

What exams are you doing? Good luck :hugs:

I just bought my nursery furniture!! :happydance:

Do you thikn it is too early? I don't get it for another month anyways and will be over half way. I was gonna wait, but couldn't lol!!

It was reduced from £499 to £425 aswell :) I don't have a massive budget but is lovely for the price. Mamas and Papas, cotbed, wardrobe and changing dresser!! Exciting :haha:

Not too early at all! We went furniture shopping yesterday but didn't buy anything as I want to look at a few other places before I decide what to get but I think my pram is going to be my first big purchase. I am planning on getting that at the end of the month.

Welcome to 2nd tri GossipGirly :wave:

I will join the FB group as soon as I have made the announcement after my 20 week scan as I don't want any eagle eyed nosey-parkers spotting it in My Groups :)

Anna...I am just about to complete my second year of AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)

I have always worked in accounts, but had training with an accountant, so I never had the paperwork to back up the experience, so whilst my daughter was young enough I put myself back through college for 3 years to get the AAT qualification!!

I start my 3rd year in September, which will be hard going for a couple of months...I may go on to do ACCA after...or I may just give up...LOL.

We have bought a few things, baby won't be having it's own nursery however, until we move house, as we are currently in a small 2 bed place.

Well good luck :) I know a bit about AAT as my ex husband wanted to do it :)

I went shopping in Liverpool yesterday at Mamas and Papas, didn't buy anything at the mo, but cannot wait for my 20 week scan as then I will. I have fallen in love with the Ocean Golden Pine cot but at 595 it is quite a hefty price. It is great solid wood though...
Looked at prams/pramettes/whatever and think I will actually go for the LunaMix as it is the only one I tried and didn't find left my hands red after 2 minutes.

Looking at our boy/girl weeks I fall on boy week! Which will be a shock to the system if it is, there has been a straight line of girls in my family for generations so am slightly expecting the girl vote. However I will be glad with either. I have a few weeks till scan so will be keeping an eye on the next few weeks :p

You&Me: Good luck :)

I am currently online degreeing my BA which ends in September and starts again around February, baby comes in November, perfect :D

Thanks shy and Anna :hugs:

I have been revising like mad for my exams this coming monday and thursday, and the only thing keeping me sane is our scan on wednesday!!!

I too, can't wait to find out what we are having shy, it's your turn first, so on tuesday I will be waiting to hear how it went, what time is yours?

Mine is 3.40pm on wednesday...and from this point I get to see baby every 4 weeks in additional scans!!

Everyone still keeps saying they think I am having a boy, I however, am not convinced...lol...I just want a healthy baby that I can bring home from the hospital with me :thumbup:

hehe yep as soon as i get back from the scan i will update and tell everyone on here, mines 11:30am on tuesday so dont have to long to wait and get nervous lol, its sad to think this will be my last time seeing baby on scan before he/shes born although seriously thinking of having 3d/4d scan done at 27 weeks like i did with my youngest son mainly because OH's on holiday and missing my 20 week scan so think it'd be nice for him to get chance to see baby again

awww well i'll be on tender hooks on wednesday waiting for you to update with :pink: or :blue: :happydance:

yep as long as we get healthy babys nothing else matters xXx

Hi ladies,
Just joined this evening! I'm 16 weeks today and due on November 28th *must get a ticker
Hope we are all blooming lol

I am so jealous that a lot of you ladies are feeling movement already. I felt it around 18 weeks with my son, so I am a bit confused as to why I haven't felt it yet with this one .. other than I am convinced I am probably 2 or so weeks behind what the doctors say ... maybe that really is it .. idk.

I can't wait to feel movement, every gurgle I have I have to pause and think was it a kick or gas....the next scan I have is in 2 weeks and I will be 18 weeks then so hopefully it will have started then. Will I be able to see the sex of the baby in that scan does anyone know?

I can't wait to feel movement, every gurgle I have I have to pause and think was it a kick or gas....the next scan I have is in 2 weeks and I will be 18 weeks then so hopefully it will have started then. Will I be able to see the sex of the baby in that scan does anyone know?

They will get stronger and soon you won't mistake them at all :)

You will be able to tell the sex at your next scan, as long as bubs does not have its legs crossed that is!

welcome new ladies :D

afm Had to go to the er tonight, i was having pretty bad abdominal pain so we went. Got there and they sent me straight to L&D. They hooked me up to monitors and monitered the baby, everything with the baby is fine. It didnt like the monitor to much cause it was rolling around and kicking it. It was fun lol. The heartbeat was 143-46. Im just glad everything with the lo is ok. They think because im not use to being pregnant(cause its my first) my body is not use to my uterus pushing everything back and up. they also said my constipation doesnt help things :S. Its been a crazy night, and im tired. but in over a day i will know if im team blue or pink so im excited.

Do any of you feel like your tummy has shrunk???
Mine defo has and I'm worried!!! :(
I heard it depends on where baby is laying but I'm also having tons of discharge!
Is this common for my stage???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"