~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Morning ladies! It is 9:12 AM here in Missouri, USA. I kind of wish I was still asleep but mommyhood is calling. :)

Hello Sparklers - new and old!! Hope your all well!?

I'm back after being at Download Festival since Friday... 1st pregnant festival - everything was ok apart from the 1st day I didn't take a chair into the arena with me (was trying to be hard hehe!) and then my back was killing me in the night - the following 2 days I made sure I had my chair!! all my friends looked after me - and I even got too use the VIP toilets :D .. looking forward to my next festival the end of next month as Im bound to have a visible bump by then!

I'm feeling flutters a lot more frequently and stronger now too - which is ace, apart from when I wake up in the middle of night but struggle to go back too sleep 'cos Dio is moving so much!!

I have my scan Thursday!! Can't wait to see Dio again :D

Lol xx

hiya sparklers

i went to my first tattoo convention yesterday and i loved it my bf is a tattoo artist and i think i might take it up one the baby is born

hope everyone is ok

oh and i joined the facebook page as well didnt know we had one lol

Hey guys im getting my scan this saturday the 19th a lil early its a private scan.. anyone know if thats boy or girl week?? also getting 20 week scan July 15th.. what week is that?? lol i cant wait im getting so nervous =)

Hey guys im getting my scan this saturday the 19th a lil early its a private scan.. anyone know if thats boy or girl week?? also getting 20 week scan July 15th.. what week is that?? lol i cant wait im getting so nervous =)

both them scan dates fall on a boy weeks :flower:

Do any of you feel like your tummy has shrunk???
Mine defo has and I'm worried!!! :(
I heard it depends on where baby is laying but I'm also having tons of discharge!
Is this common for my stage???

yeah mine shrinks from time to time, it depends on how the babys laying,
and discharge is totally normall this is my 3rd baby and ive had discharge through out the pregnancys its totally normal, as long as its clear in colour its absoloutly fine xXx

my scan is one week today :happydance: feeling nervous but really cant wait!!!!!!! it falls on girl week! my mum thinks im having a girl and her predictions are always right sooo we shall see!

hiya sparklers

i went to my first tattoo convention yesterday and i loved it my bf is a tattoo artist and i think i might take it up one the baby is born

hope everyone is ok

oh and i joined the facebook page as well didnt know we had one lol

You will have to buy baby this ...
https://www.therallyshack.co.uk/images/personalised baby t-shirts/mummy gun baby tshirt.jpg

They have some awesome baby clothes - they had a stall at Download - but me and OH are gonna make our own :D :thumbup:

Lol xx

my scans next friday (25th) what week does that fall on? xx

=) im hoping and praying this time around is a boy but either will make me sooo happy =) lol

thanks girls :) im happy either way but lets see if this girl/boy week thing works :) xx

yay scan tomorrow at 11.30 less then 12 hours to go now cant wait :) xXx

Good luck at your scans ladies!! Ugh .. still a good 9 days for me! :(

Happy scan day shy and blk!! :happydance:

One more sleep left to mine :happydance:

Good luck with your scans today ladies. I have one at 1pm but it is not my 20 week one (that is tomorrow), it is to check on my cyst but I am sure I will get a peek of Spudlett, at least I hope I do as my best friend is coming with me!

I can't believe that this is my last 'teen-day' (19+6) in my pregnancy as tomorrow I will be exactly 20 weeks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->