~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Good luck to everyone who has scans today/tomorrow, seems ages until mine still - 23 days!

I'm with you there Bambi although it's only next week it can't come quick enough!! I think I popped yesterday! DH was staring at my belly and jokingly asked if there was anything I wanted to tell him?:blush:

Happy scan day shy and blk!! :happydance:

One more sleep left to mine :happydance:

awwww thank you huni, only 2 1/2 hours to go till scan cant wait lol

cant wait till yours either hehe wanna know wether we're going to be on same team or opposites lol xXx :happydance::hugs:

Good luck for your scans girls!!! I am sitting at work and lurking about on BB...I have a suspision I might get sucked before I go on maternity :)

Hey girls,

Can i join please? i'm 17 weeks 4 days and baby due on 19 November.

I cant wait to move up a ticker square! 1 week to go!

I'm with you there Bambi although it's only next week it can't come quick enough!! I think I popped yesterday! DH was staring at my belly and jokingly asked if there was anything I wanted to tell him?:blush:

:haha:! I know what you mean. The other day I thought I was really bloated from eating WAYYY too much. But I have noticed the "bloat" has not quite gone away.

Good luck for all the scans going on today and tomorrow :D
Mine is on Thurs - luckily at 10am - don't think I could of had the patience for an afternoon one!!!?? Its mad too think this might be the last time I see my baby for another 20 weeks!!

Welcome and congrats Melsott! :D

Lol xx

well this week is supposed to be boy week but im having

A PRETTY PINK LITTLE GIRL

i am over the moon, havent announced it on fb yet cause waiting till this evening when OH wakes up(he on holiday in newzeland so hes 11 hours in front so its middle of the night over there) and then we will announce it on there together

i couldnt believe my eyes scan went perfect she was an acrobatic little girl and wouldnt stop moving lol

Cant wait to find out what everyone else is having xXx

Congrats on your little girl shyfox (and for being the first one to break the boy/girl week theory :haha: )

Congrats on your little girl shyfox (and for being the first one to break the boy/girl week theory :haha: )

thank you hun, i was really thinking it was a boy but they said its definately a girl was shocking not to see dangerly bits like i did with my 2 boys haha:blush::haha:

I hope I can post now , i have no broadband and havent been able to do a lot on this stupid dongle I got. If it where mine it would be rammed up o2s ass for it is terrible! anyway I wish I could flick back to see what I missed but all I get is server not found pages . I was really ill there for a few days but ok now, sort of. bad flu but left all stuffed up and chesty. Moved into new place its great here! feels like I have been here years and only here a week. Got loads of nice pics of william in the garden to show off. Hope your all ok and I havnt missed to much and hope this posts!

I am guessing shy fox knows the sex, as i said I cant flick back pages, never get an o2 dongle! crap. Congrats! I feel a little jealous when poeple find out as I have no choice at all and have to wait till the end wondering and doing gender predictors. Even looking to see who is having what near my due date to see if theres a trend going.

ps the size tickers are messed up! I see shy fox is mango and mines sweet potato which are still both to small! i dont get it. they must have giant fruit and veg where ever this ticker comes from. I dread to see where the banana comes in! I am pretty sure my baby is bigger than a banana!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->