~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I had my ultrasound today and after 3 boys I'm finally on team PINK!!!! so it's not boy week after all :)

You all can do a 3d/4D scan at anytime. I've had it done as early as 15 weeks. Just had another one today at 21 weeks. So amazing. Drink LOTS of water the week before though, otherwise it'll be a bit grainy. The more water = more fluid and you can see the baby clearer.

Hey all!

I had a private scan yesterday as I was getting so worried something was wrong. Everything's fine but as a bonus we were told it's a girl!

Please can you put me down:pink: - I'm on the 29th x x

jealous of all your knowing! who is around same time as me that knows maybe I will have the same lol

I felt baby kick my hand last night!

You all can do a 3d/4D scan at anytime. I've had it done as early as 15 weeks. Just had another one today at 21 weeks. So amazing. Drink LOTS of water the week before though, otherwise it'll be a bit grainy. The more water = more fluid and you can see the baby clearer.

Our 3D location has a two-pack of appointments at a discounted price. We have one scheduled for July 7th (at 21 weeks) and then have another that we can schedule at a later date. I'm thinking we'll book our next one for the 28th week or so? Hoping that the baby will be pudgy but not smooshed.

Do you also suggest drinking/eating something sweet to turn my Bean into a Jumping Bean?

Hey Dragonfly,
Im the same but not long to wait now , think me and u are 2 days apart xxx

Congrats and welcome to Team Pink amiemoses and Lolly! Hubby really wants us to do a 3D scan as well but it just seems like so much extra money to shell out and right now we need to save as much as possible for when LO gets here as I live in the U.S. and we have CRAPPY maternity benefits :(

woo hoo some team :pink:s!!!

21 weeks today :happydance: - which means Im defo at least halfway there!! (as they never let u go past 42 weeks!) Had ice cream yesterday and it made Phoebe kick me super hard!! :D

Lol xx

Hi everyone, I am new..
19week just had by ultrasound done at 18 week
got a very rude tech told me that looks like a girl
then ob told me that tech said its a girl
should i take that as for sure???

Never take scans for sure thats why they arnt allowed to tell here, lots of peed off parents with teh wrong sexs born and wrong colours bought. They say its not accurate but most the time it is that's just to cover them as they do make mistakes.

Note to me, NEVER EAT SPICEY FOOD! never eat it again! thats if you want your ass in one bit and not trying to come down for a drink of water in the loo :( I was for calling ambulance I had cramps so bad and was near sick it was so painful. This is from salsa dip and doretoes and I am sure burgers dont like me either. Never again! it reminded me of labour.

Hi everyone, I am new..

Did they show you three white lines for a female or just came to that conclusion as there were no boy bits visable?

Congrats to all the Team pinks!! So maybe this is not a boy week. What is the tally for this week?

I have good news! (1) My quad screening blood results came back good! The nurse told me everything was within normal limits. (2) My urine culture was negative. So I beat the UTI!!!!

PS: I will be travelling over the next couple of days, so my access to BnB will be limited. :( I'll be back on july 1. I'll check in with everyone then. Until next time ladies!

No they didnt show me they just told me
might be a girl
Hi everyone, I am new..

Did they show you three white lines for a female or just came to that conclusion as there were no boy bits visable?

oh i made my doctor make sure mine was a boy i wanted 2d and 3d shots of his bits to take home.. i am a pain tho hahaha.. i wanted her to make sure it wasnt the cord or anything else she was seeing =)

Wow!! I just felt shrimp kick! An actual kick! Have been feeling flutters for a week or so but this actually made me jump!
Have been feeling really down this week, convinced my 20 week scan on Monday is going to be bad news, now crying happy tears! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->