~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

awww congratulations hun :D its an amazing feeling :D

i have sunburn :( i didnt burn like this before i got pregnant... whats going on?!?!

Thanks hun!
I got a bit sunburnt today too, read somewhere that skin is more sensitive during pregnancy?

Well I haven't updated since I moved and have no internet. But had my gender scan on June 24 and we are having a GIRL! :pink:

So, great news as I get one of each. :)

Congrats Silas - I remember you saying how much u wanted a girl :D

Ive started too feel the odd very hard kick - especially when I eat Ice cream!! Its a fab feeling :happydance:: Makes the staying in and not drinking on a Saturday night worth it :D

Lol xx

I cant get any sort of colour at all I am just white! William and my OH are brown! so not fair I look like a ghost beside them. I would even just settle for a flash colour.

my house is creepy i woke at 7am to hear running across the floor upstairs, theres no wau yp there from our bit and no one is up there and the a chair sound moving across the floor. The owner of the castle I found out is away on hols and then I checked from outside and theres defo no one to the left of us up stairs as we blamed the talking darren heard on someone up there but you can tell as theres widow missing and looks run down that part that no one is up there. And now I have to watch a stupid ghost hunting program and i am alone as william took a tantrum to get out and my bro and darren took him out in car so he will probably fall asleep in car.

nice 340 castle and I am stuck on me own with a sleeping dog watching ghost adventures :O

I tried that and messed it up and dont have the time to do it either. PLus i have sensitive skin and get hives from stuff so I just use what i am used to and no more. I am tempted though to have the johnspons again as that worked years ago and dont think i got hives from it. Now i am going to buy some tanning stuff I have it in my head ! stupid irish skin! and my dads foreign with tanned skin wtf why did it miss me :( i just want to look alive and not like a corpse.

hey ladies, just an update for me, I have been MIA because me and dh got kicked out of our apartment. Everything is well. My little girl is getting to the point where she is streching and i felt a body part today on my tummy....very weird feeling. But all is updated and congrats to all the team pinks and blues! :D

welcome back! how come you guys got booted? hope you were able to find a nice place to move in to!

Hi Ladies, had hospital 20 week scan last thursday, everything all well with baby but legs were crossed so we couldnt wait and booked a private scan for saturday and really happy to say were on team PINK. The private scan was the nicest experience ever, worth every penny! Didnt feel rushed and like were just a number, got 25 mins to enjoy looking at our little girl, got 10 pictures aswell 4 of them are between the leg shots to prove to little boy bits!
so little girl due 8th november :)

Whats MIA? I take it its sometihng to do with homeless? what a time for that to happen. Hard enough just normal moving without having that stress.

This baby is cleaning my insides out or something i am sick of being on the loo! last 3 days I havnt been off it and the pain from the cramps of dioreah are sore I was considering hospital and thought labour pain wasnt as bad it was that bad. Started when I ate salsa dip so now i know why spicey food is not recommended.
Sorry for TMI :(

just looked at calender its like just over a week till my scan!

I think it is Missing in Action :D What people say when they disappear for a while :)

Ah I het it now I was trying to work out what M I A stood for and failed a few times there. DUH , I am so not up to speed lol took me ages to figure out what IKWYM meant when someone kept saying it to me and I had to ask.

oh thats awful :( Did you landlord know your pregnant? I know your in America so it may be different, but in the UK you have to give notice too people before you evict them! Hope you have found somewhere new and nicer!

Congrats on the team :pink: I was gonna book a private scan if they couldn't of told me - luckily she played ball :happydance: I have had a total of 9 pics but only paid £3! (should of been £3 each!!) the 1st scan the machine was broke so we had to get the token at the reception and the woman obv didn't realise they were £3 each and only charged us £3 for 5, and then the 2nd scan the sonographer just gave me 4 photos and didn't ask for money (was told to pay sonographer that time) :happydance:

Lol xx

Congrats to all the pink on here. Mine is on wednesday I am sooo sooo excited. I hope I also get a pink

In the US I believe the eviction process starts the day you miss your rent payment. There's always a grace period but when that's passed usually that day or the next the landlord is filing legal papers to have the tenant evicted. The process takes anywhere from 10 days until the end of the month. So TYPICALLY for renters the eviction date is usually by the 1st of the following month if not sooner.

That is for renters. If you own your home it can range anywhere from a couple months to a year or more after the process is started. Usually the bank is more lenient because they'd rather you make a payment than spend all the money kicking you out and attempting to sell your home if it's value is currently lower than the loan price.

This is just my basic understanding of the process. I've never had it happen to me but I've had some family & friends go through it. Nothing worse than having all your stuff thrown out onto the street and having strangers going through it and taking what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->