~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Morning Girls!
Feel like I haven't slept at all, woke up every few hours-think it was a combination of being too hot and worrying about my scan today :wacko:
Scan is at 3pm so will be going into work before, and then will have to go back to work afterwards.
OH's shift has been changed to a late so he might not be able to make it :nope: Hoping he'll be able to get out for a bit though, fingers crossed!
Have a good day everyone!

I am sick of running to the loo my bowels are so not right and today I feel sick and trying to eat breakfast :( scan in a week and I am dreading going up in my bros car with this stomach.

So I was looking at new bedding today for my sons new big boy bed. And I couldn't help but flip to the pink crib bedding. If I'm having a boy we don't need crib bedding because we have blue already...but if its a girl....well....those pink lady bugs are just to cute.

Theres always nicer stuff for girls .

I felt baby moving with my hand again , was dancing on my bladder this time lol

on other news I hate it when poeple say they will visit and just dont appear? they are vague and that they maybe down mon then just dont fecking appear! i think thats rude. So many do that and then last min few days later or weeks you get a text they on the way! and its not convenient! why cant poeple actuality come when they say they will instead of putting me out then getting stroppy when I am not in when they do call.

Hope everyone's scans went well today. We got to see our little one again, which was just lovely. All bits and pieces in the right place, everything seems to be working well. We are staying on team yellow so nothing to update in that respect, but still was so lovely to see our bubba's little face, hands, feet etc.

Also confirmed that, as I suspected, I have an anterior placenta, which explains why it's taken me longer to feel movement. Good to know. It's high up though so that's ok.

So what's the next milestone? I guess by 25 week appointment bubba will be viable so that's one to look forward to.

Good luck to everyone with their scans coming up xxx

we got booted because we were late ONCE the whole time we were there. It over and done with now, we dont have our own place yet so im with my parents and he is with his, it sucks big time! but gotta do what we gotta do.

My placenta is anterior too hinky, i have felt little movements but the for the past couple days i have been feeling ALOT of little streching its weird.

I hate landlords like that, I had one once when I got paid late he was at the door every night and evicted us! wouldnt wait a few days for my cheque to clear. Then my next landlord didn't care when he got paid i think i didn't even pay him for months and he never said a word and i never met him. Thats the house i had to leave as I couldn't afford the heating and it. Think my new landlords ok to i get help with rent being pregnant so helps a lot. I owned my own house and all lost it when I lost my job and my ex wouldnt move out and I wouldnt pay for it as he was holding on to it that was all he had of me to hold on to. Lesson : never buy a house with a partner unless your married or sometihng and even at that its iffy as it can get really messy. Got it sold in time to repossession.

Well my landlord is being a bit of a fucker too. I have a tennancy until the end of August, but was offered the downstairs flat (nice bigger) Was going to move on Saturday but that went wrong as I didn;t get the keys. LL rings today moaning that I am not moving for another 2 weeks as he wants to put my flat on the market, so says he might just put that flat on instead.

I might just give him my notice and find somehwere else anyway now, had enough and need to get a place where I am settled for the long term.

In the US I believe the eviction process starts the day you miss your rent payment. There's always a grace period but when that's passed usually that day or the next the landlord is filing legal papers to have the tenant evicted. The process takes anywhere from 10 days until the end of the month. So TYPICALLY for renters the eviction date is usually by the 1st of the following month if not sooner.

That is for renters. If you own your home it can range anywhere from a couple months to a year or more after the process is started. Usually the bank is more lenient because they'd rather you make a payment than spend all the money kicking you out and attempting to sell your home if it's value is currently lower than the loan price.

This is just my basic understanding of the process. I've never had it happen to me but I've had some family & friends go through it. Nothing worse than having all your stuff thrown out onto the street and having strangers going through it and taking what they want.

It does depend on the state and probably even the city. My father was trying to evict some tenants from an apartment because they didn't pay for 3 months... It took another 4 months to get them out... This was in NYC though, so the laws tend to be slanted more towards tenants rights. I think you need to get a court order before you can evict someone in NY (even with a leasing agreement). I live in Texas (Austin)now, and I think they will have you out before you can even blink if you missed a payment.

Its Tuesday tomorrow which means my ticker moves up a week :) it also means my son is going to his grandmas for a sleepover which is awesome. i need a night off so badly. Its really because the next day is the ultrasound and your not allowed to bring other children in the room.

Yeah 20 weeks for me half way there! feel like crap though, have sore throat and i think its my bedroom thats doing it as there was damp on ceiling and lanlord painted over it but i am sure its giving me illnesses :( me throat! getting hair cut on thursday and my scan is in a week.

Congrats - 6 days to go for me :happydance: so totally dragging :D

Well I am off to get some 11 year olds to do some research and teach eachother about Judaism themselves. I am way to hot and tired to stand up and do anything. this room is like a sauna, my poor baby must br boiling x

Mines same day as yours isnt it Anna? I am on the 6th at 4.10pm but I wont know sex but I maybe able to see something.

Trying to choose names here.

Mine is on Monday the 5th. should have been this Thursday so added annoyance of waiting a few more days!!!

9.40am so have told work not to expect me till lunchtime :haha: my mum is coming down so we can go for coffee after. Pisstake I know but fuck it :D

^ same i just cant think of any names.not long for you to wait till you find out the gender.i found out today^

Congrats Jayde!! :) I find out on Thursday!!! I am too excited!!! :happydance:

thank you ladies.
it is the 3rd time i have been on team pink lol
i had loads of boy names but hardly no girl names i kinda used up my faves lol.

i was nevouse when i went to find out,ur lucky that u are so excited lol.
i only got told yesterday that they moved my scan to today

Girl power is good Jayde!!!

I have 2 step daughters, aged 11 and 7...a daughter of my own, aged 4...and we are having another little girl :happydance:

My poor hubby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->