~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I wish I were having a scan sooner...I havent seen our baby since I was 10 weeks. Everything looks good, but I cant help but have a little bit of fear that something has gone wrong :S I am hoping they do one at my next appointment.

i was at 9+6 for my first ultrasound and most likely wont get another until 20+ weeks (i am in idaho until 23 weeks) I am so jealous of all these girls! I wish I could see baby bubs too! might do a private scan. Appointment is Friday- when is yours?

hey i am not quite ready to move over yet but can i be put on the list for 20th november pretty please xxx

Evening ladies,

Well I had my consultants appointment yesterday, all went well and the plan for now (for my cyst) is to have another scan in two weeks time, and then every four weeks there after, unless it gets very large, then I will have to have it removed, but they can't do that until after 20 weeks.

Fingers crossed hey!

Eskimobabys, I don't think it will hurt to mention your PCOS, its good for them to have as much info on you as possible in your notes.

Evening ladies,

Well I had my consultants appointment yesterday, all went well and the plan for now (for my cyst) is to have another scan in two weeks time, and then every four weeks there after, unless it gets very large, then I will have to have it removed, but they can't do that until after 20 weeks.

Fingers crossed hey!

Eskimobabys, I don't think it will hurt to mention your PCOS, its good for them to have as much info on you as possible in your notes.

thanks i told them they know i have it...but i guess i'll bring it up with my doc to make sure she knows but i hope it doesnt get bigger! having them remove it sound risky :/

@rowley: my next appointment is on the 18th :) im excited. I am hoping my doctor will do a scan and tell us what we are having :)

Afm, My stomach is starting to get bigger!!! :happydance: Im soooooooo excited!!!

I had a ultrasound today and I finally got our scanner working so I'd like to share some of the pics!

At the 10 week appointment she was bouncing and squirming all of the place. This time, at 13w5d she was sleeping but appeared to have the hiccups for a little big. She eventually woke up and we saw her opening & closing her mouth. She also ended up smacking herself in the head and making a gasping face (opened her mouth like WTF) LOL it was cute!

https://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3007/10w1dbbb.jpg

https://img709.imageshack.us/img709/3584/13w5dabbb.jpg

https://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5108/13w5dbbba.jpg

great scan pics girls! im gona arrange my 4d scan soon, will hopefully ring about it next week to have an appointment for about 20 weeks! thats only like 6 weeks away :happydance:

I agree, time seems to be going fast!! I keep thinking that if I go the same route with my daughter, and end up having this one around 29 weeks...then I am nearly halfway through...eeekkkksss..

Am relying on my consultants to get me further along this time...fingers crossed!!

good luck! :) Im hoping to have mine around 37 weeks, just because my sister is getting married and i told her i was going to have the baby while she is on her honeymoon. LOL! Thats what she gets for making me walk down that aisle with her as her matron of honor at about 36 weeks pregnant. Oh well, people are going to be hopefully looking at her and not looking at the pink or purple(depending on what color of dress she is getting me) elephant LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! its going to be great

:happydance:14 weeks today :happydance:

:happydance:Not heard anything back from hospital following diabetes test yesterday - so should be a case of no news is good news!!:happydance:

AND.....
:happydance::happydance:ITS THE WEEKEND!! WOO HOO!:happydance::happydance:

(hehe sorry I'm in a good mood today!)

Lol xx

I have to have a GTT at 28 weeks. Booooo :(

But normal sugar levels atm :)

I am flitting between first and second tri now. I don't feel like I belong there now, but don't belong here either.

LIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY DAMN FRIDAY MY LOVELIES XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No news from the hospital on my GTT I had yesterday, so that is good news...have another one at 28 weeks.

I am struggling to post in either first or second tri...maybe that'll change once all of the november sparklers are over in second?

I am however glad the worries of 1st tri are over...but am sure 2nd will bring a whole new set with it..LOL

Oh...and I have 'popped'...in a big way!!

I still read the 1st tri thread but I have not posted there for a while now as at 14+2 its 2nd tri all the way for me now :happydance:

I have no idea when my GTT test is, I best look that up. Hope you all get good results girlies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->