~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

umm deff NOT looking forward to that test! blah! its so gross looking im horrible with keeping stuff down idk if i'll be able to do the test!

i have to take one, i just dont know when. My family has a history of GD on my moms side and she had it with me, so they are watching me carefully. so far though i havnt had any problems. :) keeping my fingers crossed and watching what i eat

appointment in 5 hours! i did the gtt a week or so ago but i get the results today! i think its fine though because my friend with GD got a call a few days after hers to get her in early for insulin pills. I dont know if i will get a scan most likely wont. but i should get to hear the HB- which makes me excited!

also i am sure i feel little bubs moving around :happydance:

hiya all i'm over here from the first trimester hope everyone is ok

have fun today rowley! :)

Also, i feel pregnant, but at the same time i want my bump!!!! I mean the baby is suppose to be 3-4 inches by now, and i just dont see a change.

have fun today rowley! :)

Also, i feel pregnant, but at the same time i want my bump!!!! I mean the baby is suppose to be 3-4 inches by now, and i just dont see a change.

But that is still teeny!! Mine is onlt just under 3 inches. I think my belly is slightly bigger, but not with a bump though! I can feel it now :) Rock hard above my pubic bone, but I still got my podge over that lol :blush:

im just being impatient! lol. mine is rock hard too...dh keeps kissing it and saying I love you to it. :D cutest thing EVER

well, I had my first dose of reality that.....I am NOT ready to have a baby! I babysat my cousins two boys, one is 2 and the other is 6-9 months. I had NO clue what I was doing! My husband did better than I did at helping. I seriously felt so overwelmed because I realized that come november im going to have to do that, for my own child and I have no idea what im doing....anxiety is setting in over me having a baby....do any other first time moms feel this way?

well, I had my first dose of reality that.....I am NOT ready to have a baby! I babysat my cousins two boys, one is 2 and the other is 6-9 months. I had NO clue what I was doing! My husband did better than I did at helping. I seriously felt so overwelmed because I realized that come november im going to have to do that, for my own child and I have no idea what im doing....anxiety is setting in over me having a baby....do any other first time moms feel this way?

Not really! Every mum is a first time mum the first time and doesn;t know what to do! Some say it comes naturally, I guess you will know! you will know when baby is hungry, wet, in pain. You will also read books to I would imagine.

I have never felt very maternal, although did always want kids, but my mum said when I first found out that when my neice was born and my sister was a first timer I was very logical, ie the baby was shivering, I said to my sister, I think sh'es cold!!! I know it sounds silly but you will have the instinct and you will be amazing xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had the same thing a couple of weeks back when I changed my friends babies nappy and her clothes - I didn't have a clue what I was doing!! Took me ages - but with practice and time we'll all get good at it :)
Lol xx

17wks and 6days it moves to the 5th box! :)

why i know these things idk! lol

My scan went perfectly :)
Bubz was lying on his/ her head tho?????
IDK why but Doc said it's normal... My child is unconventional to say the least :)
LOL

How is everyone else doing and ladies that have been for scans this week how were they??

Kisses for all the bumps Xxx

My sickness has come back...and my energy levels are zero!! I thought second tri was all about 'blooming'??

Other than that I am great...I swear I can feel lil bit move :happydance:

got to see my baby yesterday! (wrote about it in the 1st tri) but midwife couldnt find heartbeat with the doppler so she did an ultrasound! so sweet little baby sleeping with a strong heartbeat! :cloud9:

Hi ladies, I am finally here!!

- I babysat last night a 9 month old, she got poo ALL up her back and on her clothes, I had to re-bathe her and put on a nappy and redress her for bed... She was so cool and laid back, smiling at me the whole time... I gagged at the poo but she was such a princess I couldnt help but melt :)

- Definitely in need of some bigger clothes, my belly is expanding for sure... Getting some very faint aches in my uterus, must be the stretching and growing...

- So tired... I agree... where is this bloom I hear about! Also my face has broken out and so has my back and chest.. i'm a mess! xo

Oh I almost forgot. Due November 11th with a BOY :D

Im sneaking over a little early too :happydance:

I felt baby move for the first time last night :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"