~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Yay for everything!

Like people have been saying, WTH is with the bloom, you guys arent feeling and im sure as the grass is green im not feeling it! I have acne bad too. My dh pointed out the fact that my back looks like a teenaged boy's face! I wanted to cry. Also I keep feeling the baby move i think :S it happens when im laying down and kinda tilted to one side. Its funny cause it only happens when i do that and also when im upset.

My next major question goes out to all those belly sleepers out there!!!!!
I LOVE sleeping on my tummy, its the only way i can get to sleep. but Im so afraid of hurting the baby. Will it hurt it if i lay on my stomach when i sleep?

I would say if its still comfy for u to sleep on ur belly, then you should be fine, i still do. Im sure if it was causing any problems it would be uncomftable and our bodies would let us know :)

Is there any other Novemeber sparklers feeling bubs yet??? I have been getting flutters everyday for about the last 4 or 5 days. Yesterday i felt heaps. Only very light but feels amazing :D

Awe I want to feel a flutter!! Nothing for me as yet. I can't lie flat on my belly but I can if I bend my knee.

I'm currently on www.bellybeats.com a "heartbeat away" from purchasing a doppler!!

I considered a doppler but I am not going to bother. I think although on one hand it would be amazing to be able to hear it if i couldn't I would shit myself!!

Well thats it I have moved over now!! 14 weeks on Wednesday. Still reading first tri, but I do feel like I constantly repeat myself . I hope that doesn't sound mean :(

Well I am forcing myself into town later, am going to buy some bump bands as I don't fit into mat trousers yet, so am just wearing my normal trousers undone :)

I went shopping with mum after my scan and all the mat clothes looked so big it was stupid, I couldn't imagine myself in any of it :D

I did see a lovely pair of patent wedges in New Look, nice and cheap so may treat myself :)

I really can;t believe we have made it - I was sure I wouldn't. Here's to the next 3 months of getting fatter and finding out our teams :happydance:

I think we have now decided to find put the gender instead of staying team yellow...but will just keep it hush hush from everyone else.

Only reason is I am finding it really hard to be excited about being pregnant through fear of having another preemie...so I think it will help me be able to bond better.

Hello Everyone who is new too 2nd tri! seems to be getting busier over here now :D

I had a letter yesterday afternoon, telling me my Vitamin D count is low, and I'm gonna have to take tablets for the rest of my pregnancy and the baby will need drops for the 1st 2 yrs of their life :( all cos I'm a veggie!!!

I have a doppler - I haven't had too much of an issue finding heartbeat, but I made promise to myself that I wouldn't get addicted to it - only used it twice so far, it is a relief too hear 'dio' beating away :)

We too have decided to find out sex of the baby - mainly cos the shops seem to be like 10% neutral and the rest aimed at either sex - will be nice to have a bit more choice in what we need too buy... who is finding out?? and who is having a surprise??...
Lol xx

Hello ladies, yay people are starting to join me over here now, was getting so lonely.

Lolpants, i got a letter about my vitamin D being low too and im in Australia!! Im on tabs as well. ;)

We are finding out the sex, but not till the 18th June....seems so far away :(

we're finding out too! i cant wait! gona have a 4d scan at about 21 weeks to confirm what hospital tell us...thats if they tell us at all, some girls i know have said the hospital im attending sometimes wont tell! so 4d scan will be a better option! cant wait to buy my first pink or blue out fit!!

We are not going to find out as we really want that "Its a ............." moment, however I am addicted to all the theories/old wives tales that are going about. The only trouble we will have is that as I am being scanned every 4 weeks, I am not sure that baby wont just decide to give us a flash one day!

We are finding out :D hopefully at my appointment on the 18th I really think im having a girl though. I just have a feeling and I keep having dreams about a dark haired little baby girl XD im so excited....

Btw....Happy Mothers day for everyone! I know you some of you ladies live over in the UK but its that day over here so im sending out my mothers day wish to all the mommies on here :D

arghhh im super excited to almost be in here. i had a look at double buggies today!!
xxx

well im 14weeks tomorrow so guess i can join now :) i get a scan every 4weeks too, so think we will find out the sex but keep it to ourselves for a while! and i love my doppler, just used it earlier and found hb straight away, but i only use it once a week if that :) xxxx hope everybodys enjoying 2nd tri xxx

happy mother's day!! Day started out nice- DH bought me some flowers and new perfume and helped DD make me a card. We drove out to get some yummy crepes and once we got there i started feeling sharp pains in my kidney area on the right side. I had kidney stone 2 times during my pregnancy with DD and I think it is starting up again. I am so upset because that mean tomorrow will be spent in the non-emergency clinic at the hospital waiting for a test and diagnostic and its my birthday :cry: but i have to do whatever possible so I can sit comfortably again and get my mind off of the fears that it isnt kidney stones and something else is wrong.

can i change my date to the 8th please, only just noticed it was still the 5th :) xx

hope everything went well today rowley! let us know!

I will get that date changed too Jenny, sorry i feel like i have been slacking, but if there is something wrong with your date just let me know! :D

Good luck Rowley!

My scan is 17th June, can't wait to see baby again!! :)

Lol xx

pain went away so i decided not to spend my birthday morning in the same day clinic- instead i should go in tomorrow. Not that there is anything wrong with the clinic only it takes a few hours always because they fit you in around normal appointments and I am supposed to go to playgroup and have a birthday lunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->