~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Mine hasn't either! I wonder when the average time for it to pop is?

mine looked the same right way through, I have stretchy stretch marked skin and a deep belly button.

I feel sick today, headache, sore throat and just crap! I am dreading scan now. I hope this clears up soon. I hate feeling like crap and going out I get paranoid and think I will throw up on a midwife.

Mine is shallow (easy to clean) and I think it has a little way to go before it pops.

Blimey, with every one saying that they had no idea what they were looking at when it came to babies 'bits', I am now starting to doubt that what I saw was little dangly things after all :haha: I swear it was though as it looked just like those pictures that people post of their babies 'toilet/potty shots'.

I am still NOT to going find out for sure though at my next scan (so NO flashing this time baby!), and I shall carry on buying neutral stuff. And if 'Herbert' does turn out to be 'Herberta', that will teach me to be a little miss know it all :rofl:

(should add that Herbert is our nick name for bubs not our chosen name although I am getting rather attached to Bertie much to H's horror :winkwink: )

I have a MW appointment this afternoon, fingers crossed all is well. x

mine looked the same right way through, I have stretchy stretch marked skin and a deep belly button.

I feel sick today, headache, sore throat and just crap! I am dreading scan now. I hope this clears up soon. I hate feeling like crap and going out I get paranoid and think I will throw up on a midwife.

I felt awful the day of my scan too, really unwell. I think a good part of it was stress related. I really wish I had not felt that way as it slightly took the shine off the day for me. I know its hard but do try to relax. You are going to be seeing your little baby :happydance: and I am sure every thing will be just perfect :hug:

OK guys!! Well everything was brilliant, everything progressing as it should be (short legs, like daddy :()

And I am on Team :blue:

:happydance:

I literally wooped and clapped :rofl: Am so so pleased!

Here is my boy giving a finger to the camera :cloud9:

Yey! Congratulations. Knew you would be ona team blue, Ana! Had a feeling:) Gladf everything went well.

Mine is next Thursday....fxed x

Welcome hun!! I really wouldn't worry about your situation. I am married, my husband is not the dad (ok so we split 5 years ago lol) but I can guarantee any future kids I have won't have this babies dad either. Mainly cos he is a complete selfish twat.

Do you know what team you are? Are you going to find out? x x

YAY :happydance: another non-conformist :p

My 2 x-KH's also fall into the 'complete selfish twat' catergory so I do feel your pain - lol

It's taken me 3 attemps but I finally found my Mr Right and I wouldnt swap my two girls for all the tea in china (maybe lots of chocolate but not all the tea in China :p)

We are team yellow and plan to stay that way (although its killing us - lol). I even booked a 4D scan today but checked first that they will 'avoid the area of conformation'

I may have to just post some rubbish soon so I can add my tickers :p

Jo

Oh a PS too - many apologies for my username but I lost my rag as everything was taken :blush:

Don't even worry jo. I am like anna, still married (final stages of divorce) but in a fantastic relationship with FOB, lived in a woman's refuge last year and still going through court procedings regarding my 2 LOs, who I absolutely adore. My court hearing is 1 day before my scan, so will have a few very stressful days next week..nevermind :) x

in like 4 hours I will be in hospital waiting on scan. My head is sore and i feel crap! I hate this. I want to feel like I do every other day which is ok, why do I especially feel crap today!

im being rescanned today at half 4 because they didnt get all the measurments at my last scan so get to see bubs twice this month :) xxx

Its Tuesday so that means I move up a week. Yay for week 20. 1/2 way done with the pregnancy. I have so much love for my half baked baby

up to 21 for me this week Hayley ! its like 19 weeks till baby is here or sounding far less 4 months! :O I am a bag of nerves here, not dressed i dont see the point till i get a shower and all nice till then.

Its Tuesday so that means I move up a week. Yay for week 20. 1/2 way done with the pregnancy. I have so much love for my half baked baby

Yay! yay! will be there on the other half with you next week!

22 weeks today ladies!!! aww its going quite quick really for me anyways! :D

xxxx

Hi everyone, due with my first on 12th November. Had my scan last week and it was amazing, wriggley little thing!
We are not finding out the sex we want a surprise. Going to be the first grandchild for both parents, any tips on how to keep them at bay!?
Im not too worried about telling people to back off but sometimes i get myself worked up because of it and i know i shouldnt, if you knew my family you would understand why!

Hey ladies! Hope everyone's day is going well so far. Mine has been pretty good. :)

(But hey, it is only 9:30 AM, lol.)

22 weeks for me tomorrow! :D

3.30pm here and I am off soon for my scan in a few mins. Nervous, excited all in one.

Aw good luck Dragonfly, I am sure everything will be fine! Maybe you will even get a peek at baby bits & be able to make a guess as to what you are having. :)

I'm 19 weeks today! 1 more week then I make the 1/2 way! :happydance:!

At my scan last week I still have not gained a single lb!! But my bump sure is growing! Feels bigger even today! Anyone else's seems to have grown over night?? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->