~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I was 19 weeks on sunday! :happydance:
It's exciting, we're almost half way!! I haven't gained a pound either, my other friend is 23 weeks and she's already gained 15 pounds, I'm trying to eat right, and not get toooo big throughout this pregnancy. :haha:

My cousin is shorter than I and 4 days ahead of me and gained 10 lbs already! She eats out a lot though I think! Lol

But we should be putting on weight! I don't think there's anything wrong with those weight gains. I have put on around 14lb so far and I am not carrying loads of extra flab or anything. Eating around 1800 calories a day, so nothing excessive, not bingeing on ice-cream or cakes. Am expecting to gain maybe another 10 - 14lb during the rest of the pregnancy.
Hmm... I never said there was anything wrong with that. :shrug: I just think it is funny how my cousin and I have different weight gains and due 4 days apart. My doctor told me I am perfectly fine for not gaining anything at this time. I did feel concerned at the time but he said I don't need to be. I'm just all bump.

Welcome hun!! I really wouldn't worry about your situation. I am married, my husband is not the dad (ok so we split 5 years ago lol) but I can guarantee any future kids I have won't have this babies dad either. Mainly cos he is a complete selfish twat.

Do you know what team you are? Are you going to find out? x x

YAY :happydance: another non-conformist :p

My 2 x-KH's also fall into the 'complete selfish twat' catergory so I do feel your pain - lol

It's taken me 3 attemps but I finally found my Mr Right and I wouldnt swap my two girls for all the tea in china (maybe lots of chocolate but not all the tea in China :p)

We are team yellow and plan to stay that way (although its killing us - lol). I even booked a 4D scan today but checked first that they will 'avoid the area of conformation'

I may have to just post some rubbish soon so I can add my tickers :p

Jo

Oh a PS too - many apologies for my username but I lost my rag as everything was taken :blush:

Don't even worry jo. I am like anna, still married (final stages of divorce) but in a fantastic relationship with FOB, lived in a woman's refuge last year and still going through court procedings regarding my 2 LOs, who I absolutely adore. My court hearing is 1 day before my scan, so will have a few very stressful days next week..nevermind :) x

Busy week for you, you take care and try not to stress :D

I couldn't resist, have just spent £50 online in the mothercare clearance :haha:

Lots of cute boys stuff up to 9 months so some summer and some suitable for winter. Oh my god I am getting sooooo excited now x x x

Hmm... I never said there was anything wrong with that. :shrug: I just think it is funny how my cousin and I have different weight gains and due 4 days apart. My doctor told me I am perfectly fine for not gaining anything at this time. I did feel concerned at the time but he said I don't need to be. I'm just all bump.

I don't think you need to be concerned either :flower:

Just thought with the thing you said about eating out a lot made it sound like 10lb weight gain was huge and due to excessive eating! I guess it just made me feel a bit crappy about my 14lb gain :cry:

As long as we're eating healthily I think it just depends on the person :hugs:

I wanna a Dream genii - so please report back Hinky!
I would do anything for a good nights sleep!!

Lol xx

I think a colleague from work gave me a dream Genii type pillow or something similar! It is just a long pillow that can be bent to whatever position you need it. I never though of how expensive they were, blimey!! I haven't used it yet either, as the case needs a wash and I am not having trouble sleeping cos of bump yet. I mostly have trouble cos if foxes, seaguls and moths :(

OMG - 22 weeks today (I knew that as us preggy ladies know exactly how far we are!) It just looks good on the ticker!! so 14 days to viability :) and 15 days till my holiday! I worked out when I go back to work in Spetember I will be 30 weeks :o And the scary thing is this time in 20 weeks I wiill deffo have my baby boy with me :)

You dont have to gain I lost another stone in weight again and last time I never gained till after.

Aww somewone I work with has bought me 2 Christmas babygrows, how cute!! they are shortsleave but will be cool under an outfit at Christmas :D

I defo think I will go in December now since my date is changed but they wont change it and I bet I go over due like last time. Last time I was due on 26th jan and I didnt have william till 6th of feb! I was the last one of the jan thread talking to myself lol I have to ask them are they changing my date to the 25th as its more than 7 days in difference. I rather it that way as I dont want induced again because they say I am past the original date.

Anyway xmas is not far off after babies are born and apparently debahnams have an xmas tree out??? and some have xmas club signs up.

When should you start buying things? we havent bought a single thing yet :/
Getting a lot of stuff given but we wont know what we have until they give us it! Plus dont know the sex either so putting off spending a fortune just yet!

I would buy after 29 weeks but thats just me.

Anyway William is on a breastfeeding catalogue site in his new t shirt! https://www.lactivist.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=406
but someone on my facebook thinks I should be embarrassed and not advertising the fact he is breastfed with this t shirt. Weirdo.

When should you start buying things? we havent bought a single thing yet :/
Getting a lot of stuff given but we wont know what we have until they give us it! Plus dont know the sex either so putting off spending a fortune just yet!

I would try to wait it out and see what is given to you, just so you can go through it and see what you want/need out of it and then go shopping from there. My OH wont allow me to buy anything as we are waiting to see what others might give us. So, even though I would love to go shopping crazy ... I am not allowed, lol.

I'll probably buy our stuff when I see the ones we want and if they are at a good price or not. I don't want a baby shower. This is my 2nd child and I already feel weird when people buy me stuff. LOL It just kinda embarrasses me. I don't like people thinking I am asking them to buy me stuff. My mom still insists on giving me a shower for just family though.

I'll probably buy our stuff when I see the ones we want and if they are at a good price or not. I don't want a baby shower. This is my 2nd child and I already feel weird when people buy me stuff. LOL It just kinda embarrasses me. I don't like people thinking I am asking them to buy me stuff. My mom still insists on giving me a shower for just family though.

I can completely understand this! When I had my son 98% of what he had was bought by someone else or given to us. So this time around, although it would be wonderful to get that much stuff, I feel kind of weird even wanting/expecting it. I am still going to have a baby shower, because we will have 2 babies in diapers & such so it would be nice to get some diapers and other stuff that babies need excessively.

But, I do feel a bit awkward. Especially when someone asks, "What do you need?" I really do not need anything big, as my son is just 8 months old and most things can be recycles (toys, etc.) but I would definitely like clothes, diapers, wipes, and bathing essentials ... that kind of thing.

I can completely understand this! When I had my son 98% of what he had was bought by someone else or given to us. So this time around, although it would be wonderful to get that much stuff, I feel kind of weird even wanting/expecting it. I am still going to have a baby shower, because we will have 2 babies in diapers & such so it would be nice to get some diapers and other stuff that babies need excessively.

But, I do feel a bit awkward. Especially when someone asks, "What do you need?" I really do not need anything big, as my son is just 8 months old and most things can be recycles (toys, etc.) but I would definitely like clothes, diapers, wipes, and bathing essentials ... that kind of thing.

That's completely understandable. I know my parents will still buy us stuff as I cannot stop them and they are just as excited as they were with Jace. LOL My big stuff with Jace was also all bought by other people and I was very thankful for that too. We still have the crib so we are good on that. Everything else we will get as we need it and so on. Clothes and diapers are always welcome, but never expected. LOL

Hi everyone! My name's Nadine and I'm due on the 19th (or 23rd depending on who you believe!) of November. I'm 19 and it's another little girl which is wonderful.

Thought i'd introduce myself!! Hope everyone's going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->