~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

hey guys do we make our V days when we hit 24 weeks exactly or 23 weeks but in the 24th week... eg: 23w1d 23w2d etc????!!!

Lovely name Hayley, we have decided on Olivia May Watson

We've more or less decided on Olivia too, it' the only name we can both agree on at the moment. I also wanted May/Mae as a middle name but OH isn't very keen on it.

We decided on Madelyn Laneya a long time ago! lol. I knew my lo was a girl...just had a feeling, and all the boys names we picked out just never really stuck. So now I get my little Maddy :) My MIL is pretty mad though that we arent including her name in the baby's. Laneya is my moms name. I have her moms name as my middle name so I though I would keep the tradition going and have Madelyn's name be her's.

I had a bad dream last night though. Dreamt she came in August and DH was no where I could call him or get hold of him...it scared me. Then the other night I dreamt that I had 4 boys in my tummy....FOUR! They did the whole Breaking Dawn thing(*twilight book thing*) Where the baby rips out of my stomach...freaked me out! I need a new brain i think...anyone else having crazy dreams?

Ladies! I can officially see LO kicking from outside. :dance:

This surely means that OH could feel her kicking, right? He isn't patient at all, so we haven't really tried lately.

^ Me too how cool is it? She mainly does it when im in the bath...my husband has seen it too, so awesome.

Happigail i think V day is 24 weeks exactly. :)

i can see bubs kicking from outside too and the day i saw it so did my oh and thats the same day he felt her too! xx

Yeh my husband has felt her kick quite a few times now :) He loves it.

I used to lie against OH back and he got kicked all night long with William. He even got pushed out of the bed near the end he was so strong.

And its 24 weeks for me now :happydance:

I just could never see me this far down the road way back in 1st tri and now its just weeks until I am in 3rd tri! I think it is only just starting to dawn on me that I am actually going to have a baby :haha:

I can feel 'Herbert' kicking from the outside and my husband has felt it too, but it is not as strong as it should be as I have an anterior placenta and it covers the front of my tummy. So those kicks we do feel must be pretty hard to get through!

As for names, we have a sort of list of both girls and boys names, we do need to start shortlisting it a bit more but we wont make the final decision until we meet the little one. Until then, he/she will be known as Herbert. Although can I confess and say I am getting really attached to the name Bertie :rofl:

Hubby is not amused!

Have a good day all x

We've seen ROo kick outside since 14 weeks!! It went from tiny thumps to seeing full arms, legs, butts, heads, and so in moving in slow motion!!

Hey girls. Today is a scan day for me...my turn to feel aprehensive nervous etc...but I don't..what will be, will be...i can feel baby moving about, so hopefully he/she is ok. We are staying on team yellow and going to ask the sonsgrapher to be careful not to show us private parts in case we can see:)

I am not worried, becuase yeasterday I had the most devastating day ever....been to court re my 2 children and my ex seeking custody/access.....all turned out well in the end....apart from he is not allowed to have any contact with my LOs what so ever until after full CAFCASS report comes back.... it was devastating to hear some of the things from, his past I didn't know about until my solicitor produced the documents....

So, going back to my scan, in the light of recent events, I think what will be - will be...

God bless you all xx

Lenka, I am sorry. It seems as if you have a lot going on. I hope things work out for you!

In a bit of pain today ... ugh, not sure exactly why. But pain in the lady region, as well as on my right side. :(

My DS is driving me nutso already today!! :wacko: He is just EVERYWHERE and in to everything.

23 weeks today! Only 1 week left! :dance:

^ Me too how cool is it? She mainly does it when im in the bath...my husband has seen it too, so awesome.

Happigail i think V day is 24 weeks exactly. :)

Thank you so much buddy, I tend to always get lost in forums, I appreciate you noticing my question!! 3 weeks to go!! wooooo!

Hey girls. Today is a scan day for me...my turn to feel aprehensive nervous etc...but I don't..what will be, will be...i can feel baby moving about, so hopefully he/she is ok. We are staying on team yellow and going to ask the sonsgrapher to be careful not to show us private parts in case we can see:)

I am not worried, becuase yeasterday I had the most devastating day ever....been to court re my 2 children and my ex seeking custody/access.....all turned out well in the end....apart from he is not allowed to have any contact with my LOs what so ever until after full CAFCASS report comes back.... it was devastating to hear some of the things from, his past I didn't know about until my solicitor produced the documents....

So, going back to my scan, in the light of recent events, I think what will be - will be...

God bless you all xx

A great way to be, good for you and thank god he's an ex and court seems to be the best thing, now your kids can be protected from him. x

Thank you happigail and silas, i feel freed for now!

Just back from my scan!!! It was AMAZING!!!!! The baby is perfect, everything is in the right places:) We had to go out and come back, because it decided to fall asleep and the lady couldn't get his spine measurements. When we came back, she/he was hanging upside down lol, folded in half, legs straight along his tummy :) quite long legs...saying that daddy is 6'3'' , no wonder :)

We are on team YELLOW! Can't wait for the surprise :)

How is everyone today?

I don't think I ever made it onto the front page, but if I did, I need to be taken off. 20 week scan today showed no fetal heartbeat, have been given mifepristone and need to go back on friday to finish things off.

Thank you happigail and silas, i feel freed for now!

Just back from my scan!!! It was AMAZING!!!!! The baby is perfect, everything is in the right places:) We had to go out and come back, because it decided to fall asleep and the lady couldn't get his spine measurements. When we came back, she/he was hanging upside down lol, folded in half, legs straight along his tummy :) quite long legs...saying that daddy is 6'3'' , no wonder :)

We are on team YELLOW! Can't wait for the surprise :)

How is everyone today?

Aw, what a naughty baby! :D Congrats on the positive scan (and staying on team yellow!).

I am good today, feeling a lot less sore than this morning. But I have resorted to putting my LO in baby jail (Or rather playpen, lol) as he was driving me INSANE. :wacko:

Of course .. the whining may just be worse.

I don't think I ever made it onto the front page, but if I did, I need to be taken off. 20 week scan today showed no fetal heartbeat, have been given mifepristone and need to go back on friday to finish things off.

:hugs: I am very sorry Imalia. I hope that you are doing ok.

omg. I am so sorry Imalia...so sorry...m thoughts are with ou and your family...xxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug:

hey hunni i am so sorry for your loss didnt want to read and run xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->