~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I don't think I ever made it onto the front page, but if I did, I need to be taken off. 20 week scan today showed no fetal heartbeat, have been given mifepristone and need to go back on friday to finish things off.

Oh no I am so sorry. :cry:

Thank you happigail and silas, i feel freed for now!

Just back from my scan!!! It was AMAZING!!!!! The baby is perfect, everything is in the right places:) We had to go out and come back, because it decided to fall asleep and the lady couldn't get his spine measurements. When we came back, she/he was hanging upside down lol, folded in half, legs straight along his tummy :) quite long legs...saying that daddy is 6'3'' , no wonder :)

We are on team YELLOW! Can't wait for the surprise :)

How is everyone today?

Aw, what a naughty baby! :D Congrats on the positive scan (and staying on team yellow!).

I am good today, feeling a lot less sore than this morning. But I have resorted to putting my LO in baby jail (Or rather playpen, lol) as he was driving me INSANE. :wacko:

Of course .. the whining may just be worse.

O gosh, I know what it's like hun...I had my first 2 little ones just 13 months apart....It was should I say a challange. There were days when I could scream and cry, hiding in the loft! But, regular breaks and naps when baby naps, some walks help....even when you are havily pregnant...also accept all the help you are offered and use it wisely, i.e. not cleaning or cooking, but having "me" relaxing time....It will al be worth it in the end! Espesially when the 2 start fighting!!! lol xxx

hey i know this sounds a little thick bu when do the first girls moves over to 3rd trimester and how many weeks do you normally move over to third?? xx

Thank you happigail and silas, i feel freed for now!

Just back from my scan!!! It was AMAZING!!!!! The baby is perfect, everything is in the right places:) We had to go out and come back, because it decided to fall asleep and the lady couldn't get his spine measurements. When we came back, she/he was hanging upside down lol, folded in half, legs straight along his tummy :) quite long legs...saying that daddy is 6'3'' , no wonder :)

We are on team YELLOW! Can't wait for the surprise :)

How is everyone today?

Aw, what a naughty baby! :D Congrats on the positive scan (and staying on team yellow!).

I am good today, feeling a lot less sore than this morning. But I have resorted to putting my LO in baby jail (Or rather playpen, lol) as he was driving me INSANE. :wacko:

Of course .. the whining may just be worse.

O gosh, I know what it's like hun...I had my first 2 little ones just 13 months apart....It was should I say a challange. There were days when I could scream and cry, hiding in the loft! But, regular breaks and naps when baby naps, some walks help....even when you are havily pregnant...also accept all the help you are offered and use it wisely, i.e. not cleaning or cooking, but having "me" relaxing time....It will al be worth it in the end! Espesially when the 2 start fighting!!! lol xxx

hey i had the same problem although she wouldnt let the sonographer look her mouth on both scans she has been asleep upside down when she was woken up for the second time she decided to put both hands up againt her face and bring her lanky legs right over her head as if she knew what they were trying to do!! think the sonographer was getting frustrated as i was laughing at her hiding lol our little girls dad is 6'5 so she is gonna be a tall baby xx

hey girls hope your all well!

the last few days ive been a worry freak as baby wasnt really moving/kicking like he/she had been! i was really scared that something wasnt right but today baby is back in action :wohoo: such a relief! funny how our little ones have us worry warts already!!

Imalia, am so so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

Well I spoke to my midwife re maternity pay. No shifting her so I get the shitty deal. Not the end of the world and have time to prepare myself. but still a shitter as will be down by about 2 grand. But it is only 12 weeks worth that I lose so hey hum. That is probs the ONLY shit thing to happen in my pregnancy as everything else seems to going alright.

He isn;t kicking too much though which is worrying me! Stills moves everyday and felt him about half an hour ago but I thought it should be getting more regular and stronger by now :(

On a happy note, my sister announced her :bfp: today :happydance: She suffered a miscarriage at 21 weeks last year and another mmc in January this year. But she is ready to again, due in March so very early days!! So excited as will be in the same year as my lo and it will be nice having cousins that are 5 months apart :)

So I am happy :D

I don't think I ever made it onto the front page, but if I did, I need to be taken off. 20 week scan today showed no fetal heartbeat, have been given mifepristone and need to go back on friday to finish things off.

....omg im so sorry :hugs::cry: thats not fair.

hey i had the same problem although she wouldnt let the sonographer look her mouth on both scans she has been asleep upside down when she was woken up for the second time she decided to put both hands up againt her face and bring her lanky legs right over her head as if she knew what they were trying to do!! think the sonographer was getting frustrated as i was laughing at her hiding lol our little girls dad is 6'5 so she is gonna be a tall baby xx

he he, it's amazing what they can do isn't it??? I wish I was a millionaire and had a ultrasound machine at home lol although i think the anticipation of meeting your baby is better than seeing it every day!

I am soo soo relieved...

Well on another note, I have applied for another internal job last week...so waiting at least for an interview letter! the wages are nearly double and the post is HOMEBASED! How good is that?!!! Need to be super organised though...but hey, its the best, saving on travel to work, everytime you go out of your front door will be connected to business so expences paid...fingers crossed.
And as job is internal, I will still get my maternity paid as it is classed as continous service.... so want it......

Well I spoke to my midwife re maternity pay. No shifting her so I get the shitty deal. Not the end of the world and have time to prepare myself. but still a shitter as will be down by about 2 grand. But it is only 12 weeks worth that I lose so hey hum. That is probs the ONLY shit thing to happen in my pregnancy as everything else seems to going alright.

He isn;t kicking too much though which is worrying me! Stills moves everyday and felt him about half an hour ago but I thought it should be getting more regular and stronger by now :(

On a happy note, my sister announced her :bfp: today :happydance: She suffered a miscarriage at 21 weeks last year and another mmc in January this year. But she is ready to again, due in March so very early days!! So excited as will be in the same year as my lo and it will be nice having cousins that are 5 months apart :)

Aw well, one of those things...hopefuly tax credits will fill the void?... glad everything esle is fine and congrats to your sister and happy healthy 9 month to her xxx3rd time lucky xx

Aw well, one of those things...hopefuly tax credits will fill the void?... glad everything esle is fine and congrats to your sister and happy healthy 9 month to her xxx3rd time lucky xx

Thanks hun, tax credits will certainly boost it but and I can claim housing benefit too whilst on mat leave (although dunno how landlord will feel about that!!) So it is not the end of the world! I have about a grand saved up and will get £500 ssmg after he comes. I will just have to be very careful :)

I really hope this beany sticks for my sis as she has had a really shit year!! she has one daughter who is 4 years old so will be a big sister :D

:cry: :hug: I am so sorry for your loss.

I have a question.. I just made a thread and got one response.. leaky boobie ladies... :blush:

Mine won't stop leaking.. It feels so much better to squeeze the fluid out. My husband teases me and tells me to stop milking myself, and the baby will starve!! LOL!!! Is it possible to damage something or stop milk supply sooner?? I have been googling for a bit. I am going to call the doctor in the morning!!

P.S. I go to 3rd trimester Friday!! Can't wait to see all of you lovely ladies there!!!!!!!

Aw, hun. I just saw this post. I wish I could give you a hug. I am sorry.

I have a question.. I just made a thread and got one response.. leaky boobie ladies... :blush:

Mine won't stop leaking.. It feels so much better to squeeze the fluid out. My husband teases me and tells me to stop milking myself, and the baby will starve!! LOL!!! Is it possible to damage something or stop milk supply sooner?? I have been googling for a bit. I am going to call the doctor in the morning!!

P.S. I go to 3rd trimester Friday!! Can't wait to see all of you lovely ladies there!!!!!!!

nope you cant damage them far as I know just get breast pads. Its natural its mostly colostrum. Theres more when your baby is born and if you breastfeed you leak for a while till your body knows how much to make for baby. Siliva from baby tells your nipples what your baby needs and how much, our bodies are very smart.

i thought 3rd tri was from 27 weeks?? anyone know?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->