~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I am so sorry for your loss Imalia, I can't imagine what you are going through :hugs:

Viable day, happens at 24 weeks and its the time your baby can live outside the womb or if born now has a better chance of survival.

My ticker has moved up a box! I think its 28 weeks for third tri? near there!

I have a question.. I just made a thread and got one response.. leaky boobie ladies... :blush:

Mine won't stop leaking.. It feels so much better to squeeze the fluid out. My husband teases me and tells me to stop milking myself, and the baby will starve!! LOL!!! Is it possible to damage something or stop milk supply sooner?? I have been googling for a bit. I am going to call the doctor in the morning!!

P.S. I go to 3rd trimester Friday!! Can't wait to see all of you lovely ladies there!!!!!!!

i thought 3rd tri was from 27 weeks?? anyone know?? :shrug:

I don't know what I was thinking last night!! LOL! I think it IS 27 weeks, too!!!

I know where I got the 3rd trimester from.. My damn baby journal says it starts at 24 weeks... I feel like an idiot..

I know where I got the 3rd trimester from.. My damn baby journal says it starts at 24 weeks... I feel like an idiot..

aww dont feel like an idiot :hugs:! i was hoping you were right :haha:! just means we have to keep sneaking peaks over there for an other few weeks before we can officially be members :thumbup: wont be long going in!

aww dont feel like an idiot :hugs:! i was hoping you were right :haha:! just means we have to keep sneaking peaks over there for an other few weeks before we can officially be members :thumbup: wont be long going in!
LOL! I started sneaking peaks last night! :D

i started today!! read some birth stories :cloud9: although im nervous, i really really cant wait! it will be soooo surreal to be over in 3rd tri! i cant wait til im reading november sparklers birth stories :happydance: gona be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Our 4 year anniversary is tomorrow along with the 6 month mark!!! :happydance::happydance: One of the girls I work with is being enduced today! I started to freak out to my husband a bit today! he was laughing at me!!

aww hope all goes well for her! i know what you mean, as its getting closer the reality is sinking in!! we're gona be mummies in a few months time :wohoo:

I peek every now and then at first tri...which scares me still with all the stories of bleeds, make me wonder how I got through those first 12 weeks and stayed sane!!

And I look in third tri :wacko: that place is scary...it's when babies like actually come.

I think I might like to stay in second tri right til the very end, it seems the least worrying and scary tri out of them all!!

I remember peaking over here in 2nd tri while i was still in first and i was scared too.....but when we all got here together it wasnt so bad :thumbup:! so i think wen we all arrive in 3rd tri it will feel right! the last lap of the race eh?! hard to believe we're all almost there!

I can't believe it's almost here! I can't wait to see everyone's little ones soon!!!! <3

I have been reading third tri a bit too. I suppose once your 20 week scan is out the way things get less relevent in 2nd tri, just the 25 wk mw appointment then we are done!! Mine is on 3rd August when I will be 26 weeks cos I am on hols so I think I will go to third tri just after that. But I have heard from a few peeps that third tri when you are only 27-30 weeks is scary stuff and a bit of a limbo period!!

Well I am a tad pissed off today. I work with some great people BUT they are using my pregnancy as a reason to try and bump me off school trips (we have staffing problems!) and it is getting on my nerves :(

Still at least I get 7 months off soon :happydance:

I just go about any section I even post in the teen one. Today I have a tooth ache :( notihng new there. I hate my teeth and sick of looking after them for them to just fall out. Always a dam back tooth to. And I dont go to dentist till after baby I dont want needles and they wont do without.

At last v day!!!! It seemed so long away and now its here.

omg i have just noticed january jelly beans are over in second tri they have prob been here for ages lol must mean feb is long behind them xx

i know everything just moves along so fast! it'll be a year tomorrow from i had my first ever postitive pregnancy test (which ended in a mmc :cry:) i just cant believe its a year, i rememeber every detail like it was yesterday and im soooooooooo grateful for where i am today :cloud9:

I just go about any section I even post in the teen one. Today I have a tooth ache :( notihng new there. I hate my teeth and sick of looking after them for them to just fall out. Always a dam back tooth to. And I dont go to dentist till after baby I dont want needles and they wont do without.

What's going on with your teeth? that's my specialty.. I work in mouths for a living!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->