~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

They are just bad, always looked after them made no difference. And last pregnancy I was sick so much I lost some. They jusy crap. Started when I was young my mum never brushed any of her kids teeth or taught us how. I only started when i was a teen as thats when I copped on (very embarrassing). I just ask now for teeth to be removed I have to many years of pain with them. front teeth are sort of ok its back ones. Dentist did say last time I was a step away from gum disease and pregnancy speeds that up, and that was before this pregnancy so I guess i am fecked. On another note my 16 year old sis has way less teeth than me! go mum! And my mums teeth are immaculate.

Do they have fluoride in the water where you live? Bad teeth aren't genetic, even though a lot of people think they are. It's based on decay... If you brush and floss enough. A lot of people don't know that you can get cavities in between your teeth from not flossing. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots that can turn in to cavities. Teeth usually break off when there's decay underneath.. It's soft dentin under hard/soft enamel. I need to wash some stuff out of my hair.. I'll be back in a few.

I am the same!! Have had bad teeth since I was a kid!! My teeth rotted due to Ribena (which was apparently sugarfree and now we know is not!!)

I am taking full advantage of free dental treatment :)

Do they have fluoride in the water where you live? Bad teeth aren't genetic, even though a lot of people think they are. It's based on decay... If you brush and floss enough. A lot of people don't know that you can get cavities in between your teeth from not flossing. Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots that can turn in to cavities. Teeth usually break off when there's decay underneath.. It's soft dentin under hard/soft enamel. I need to wash some stuff out of my hair.. I'll be back in a few.
I use floride tooth paste for sensitive teeth. I do floss also to no avail and use all manners of mouth wash the damage was done and continues. Part of my front tooth is missing and I cant smile any more :cry:
Theres nothing anyone can do apart from take them out as they get sore, theres really no back teeth at all. One thats sore is a broken one. I have no enamel left on my teeth I lost that long time ago probably being sick more than 4 times a day for 9 months. Even my dentist said there's nothing I can do apart from keep em clean which is what I do already.

Did anyone else get told that there baby is measuring a week to a week and a half bigger than what there due-date is and that they may get there due-date moved up??
My due-date is November 24th.. so im 21 weeks 1 day
but they might change it because he is measuring 22 weeks 2 days.. and change my due-date to November 19th??

No! My bubs was measuring ahead, on average and behind and all different things. His stomach is due way before his femur :haha:

My OH told me last night that he felt I was the only woman in the world who probably cared if he felt the baby move or not. He just doesn't believe other women care about it! They do right?? I am not the only one??

He proceeded to tell me that he doesn't feel it is as special this time as it is our 2nd baby. I know he is having issues dealing with the fact that we are having another so soon, but so am I. Doesn't mean I want to jip my child in any way! I still enjoy her kicks and flutters ... bleh. It is just ridiculous.

I really hope he starts coming around soon ...

Mine was measuring ahead too, but I don't think they'll move the date up. He might just be a big baby or long as me and his daddy are tall.

i make sure my oh feels michael moving around lol im very annoying about it because he missed the first pregnancy because he was in iraq.. and her birth as well so im making sure he feels and notices every lil change haha..

My DH is feeling quite peeved that he hasn't felt the baby yet - I keep being CONVINCED he'll be able to feel the kicks, as I am sure I can feel them from the outside. But whenever he tries to feel either bubs goes quiet, or I feel a HUGE kick and say "you must have felt THAT!" and he just shakes his head and looks glum. I really hope it happens soon, I think he's getting too disheartened to even bother trying now :cry:

My DH is feeling quite peeved that he hasn't felt the baby yet - I keep being CONVINCED he'll be able to feel the kicks, as I am sure I can feel them from the outside. But whenever he tries to feel either bubs goes quiet, or I feel a HUGE kick and say "you must have felt THAT!" and he just shakes his head and looks glum. I really hope it happens soon, I think he's getting too disheartened to even bother trying now :cry:

i totaly know what you mean hun i am positve i can feel her kicking from the outside and he just cant xx

i totaly know what you mean hun i am positve i can feel her kicking from the outside and he just cant xx

I'm sure it will happen soon for both of us. I have an anterior placenta so I think bubs is just kicking that!

Did anyone else get told that there baby is measuring a week to a week and a half bigger than what there due-date is and that they may get there due-date moved up??
My due-date is November 24th.. so im 21 weeks 1 day
but they might change it because he is measuring 22 weeks 2 days.. and change my due-date to November 19th??
My due date is 16th but they measured the 25th and I dont know if they will change as they said within 10 days. With william it was a few less days like 4 days after due date.
So I think this one is a girl as its smaller, I am not as big as last time. They never actually said about measurements to me I have my app in sep to ask all that. Seems ages away. I am leaving it the 16th anyway and when I get to the end when I am over due I will change my ticker as its only a few days. And I know what over due feels like and its the longest wait. But I may go to December for some reason I think. We will have Sagittarius babies :)

Why does my mum insist on calling me when it always goes into a row!

told me she got william stuff, all well and good but when I said stuff for new baby she expects new baby to get everything on hand me down and nothing new at all. I saod that williams new born stuff was all washed out, some may do after if its a boy and she started giving off to me and said I was in hand me downs. Which is true everything was hand me downs with me even my bed was a hand me down, I got nothing bought new for me and I liked to remind her on the difference in me and her. I dont think its illegal for me to buy a few new vests or sleepsuits for my new baby! it maybe a gilr but apparently it can still wear blue as it deserves nothing new just like I deserve nothing new ever. Then she said she cant talk to me because I am nasty to her??? errm ok. I keep it short, no matter what I say or do theres a row in there. I cant take her any more. I aint even answering my phone to her but snhe is the type she calls and calls and calls over and over till you answer! like 18 times in 4 mins or something and every other phone like the house phone all calling at once.

I use floride tooth paste for sensitive teeth. I do floss also to no avail and use all manners of mouth wash the damage was done and continues. Part of my front tooth is missing and I cant smile any more :cry:
Theres nothing anyone can do apart from take them out as they get sore, theres really no back teeth at all. One thats sore is a broken one. I have no enamel left on my teeth I lost that long time ago probably being sick more than 4 times a day for 9 months. Even my dentist said there's nothing I can do apart from keep em clean which is what I do already.
Honey.. I am so sorry. I love my job because I know people feel so much better about themselves when they smile!! I cry when we do full mouth rehabs.. People that haven't smiled in years.. They start to cry when they see their new smile and it gets me every time!!! :*) You should ask your dentist about composite veeners! It's cheap and some places don't consider it cosmetic! Since it IS a tooth colored filling material that goes over the tooth!! :hugs:

Will help some of the front ones but the ones that are missing and broke cant be replaced. I ask every time for my fornt one to be fixed and he only does one tooth at a time, like a 5 min app. So no work has gotten done no matter how much I go there. They do that for extra money :( If I go back and ask for one out thats sore and broke he will do but nothing else. Takes months for an appointment to they are booked up.

and great someone made a dick of me! told darren they had lizzards for free, his mates. Then when he has a home, landlords kids who cant wait to get them and are actually sitting looking out their window waiting on them owner decides he wants money for them now! oh great so we have to tell some kids they cant have them unless they pay and thats not gong to happen! so I am angry over that to, how dam dumb are we going to look now!

I thought I'd come say hello in here as my DD is November 1st ..even though I'm hoping for late October, my DD is still November, so here I am :)

So, :wave: ladies :)

Honey.. I am so sorry. I love my job because I know people feel so much better about themselves when they smile!! I cry when we do full mouth rehabs.. People that haven't smiled in years.. They start to cry when they see their new smile and it gets me every time!!! :*) You should ask your dentist about composite veeners! It's cheap and some places don't consider it cosmetic! Since it IS a tooth colored filling material that goes over the tooth!! :hugs:

I think that is what I have on my two front teeth. The enamal wore away, they said cos I brushed too hard. So I had them filled with white fillings. Bit discoloured now though :( I was charged £50 per tooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->