~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

oh just in case anyone cares about silly things like I do.... I just fiddled with the boxes ticker. To get to box 7 or the orange box if you still have it rainbowed it has to be 26 weeks 5 days. To get to box 8 (pinkish box) its 31 weeks 1 day and to get to that final red box its 35 weeks 4 days.

So my new mile stones will be as above plus adding in V-day at 24 weeks and 3rd trimester at 27 and then being "full term" at 37...after that its really just having the baby

yay I moved up a box. Come a long way from the seahorse. My disabled son has never been able to eat anything but pureed foods. Yesterday he started eating cheerios. He still chokes sometimes but I am overjoyed that something other then slop is going into him :) :) :)

Ah well done little man, you must be such a pleased mummy Hayley :happydance:

your as bad as he hayley with messing with the ticker to see when it moves, I think i wrote on page before this it moves in 3 weeks for me 4 for you then we are in third tri! last pregnant it was so long now this is flying. Think i had little to do waiting about then.

Congrats on the cheerios happyhayley! My LO gets cheerios every now and again too, he chokes a bit too as well. So nerve racking!! Ahh.

Well I went to the garage sale. We spent $32.00 and we got a bunch of clothes for DS. Unfortunately they didn't have much girl stuff, and the girl stuff they did have was like 18+ months! Bleh. So, I got some neutral things .. and I managed to pick up some stuff that is kind of boyish on accident but oh well the girl will be a tomgirl some days I guess, lol!

Hoping to get to a garage sale that actually has girl stuff eventually ... I was dissapointed today to say the least! But I will be alright ... I suppose. Haha.

one week on Monday and i kick off the november sparklers in third tri....can u believe it ladies!! :D

one week on Monday and i kick off the november sparklers in third tri....can u believe it ladies!! :D

OMG! I didnt even realize we are in the 3rd tri so soon! i have 2 more weeks from Saturday to be 27 weeks but still crazy!!!!:happydance:

WOWEEEEE!!!!!

I am just 2 days behind you Shan so we can hold hands and go over together :happydance:

We need to sort out getting us a new home over in 3rd tri, or have we already decided who will be hosting it? Does everyone else think it should perhaps be a Sparkler due at the end of November to make sure the group keeps going after the first few babies have been born?

Its so exciting ladies! In a few weeks time we will ALL be on the home stretch!

WOWEEEEE!!!!!

I am just 2 days behind you Shan so we can hold hands and go over together :happydance:

We need to sort out getting us a new home over in 3rd tri, or have we already decided who will be hosting it? Does everyone else think it should perhaps be a Sparkler due at the end of November to make sure the group keeps going after the first few babies have been born?

Its so exciting ladies! In a few weeks time we will ALL be on the home stretch!

Its u and me Cocobelle :happydance:

I am near viable date then its third tri so by august I should have that out of the way :) roll on autumn I am sick of the crap Irish summer here.

Heres William and Moewbert

Attachments

• 4809005082_6bb6e53961_b.jpg
    4809005082_6bb6e53961_b.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 16
Wow thats awesome news Shanaboc - can't wait too join you over there! 2 weeks today for me!

DF ur cat is massive!! Lush pic

Lol xx

No i just like taking pics and being creative. I have a flickr to mostly flowers and pics of william. https://www.flickr.com/photos/annekedragonflytemmink/ I did get a cool camera which I always wanted for better pics but havnt a clue how to be professional as i dont do courses or anything. Just like capturing memories and pretty images.

No i just like taking pics and being creative. I have a flickr to mostly flowers and pics of william. https://www.flickr.com/photos/annekedragonflytemmink/ I did get a cool camera which I always wanted for better pics but havnt a clue how to be professional as i dont do courses or anything. Just like capturing memories and pretty images.

Well DF I think you should take up professional photography, and William will always be your little model, lol. He is gorgeous. Your pictures are very gorgeous. Definitely something to be very proud of! :thumbup:

DF, I am a graphic designer and spent a few years freelancing for a gardening magazine. Your photographs are as good as any I ever used in my layouts and you really should think about taking your hobby further. You are very talented, although it helps that you have a gorgeous little model too x

There are so many out there that do the same and have way more money and knowledge than me and i dont even know where to begin :( I love growing flowers and taking pics of them. I have my own wall art should I ever want to decorate anyway like with pics of flowery things as if i dont have enough william pics knocking about lol

Today is my anatomy scan! I am scared and excited. Had a horrible nightmare about it last night. How something was wrong and the baby came out, but the hospitals wouldn't do anything for baby since he/she is less than 24 weeks. So this morning I feel uneasy. But I am excited since this is hubby first ultrasound (my dr only does 2, one in 1st tri and one in 2nd tri). I'll be back later to update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->