~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Dragonfly your pics are amazing! i just looked at them for ages and williams so photogenic :)

I am so ready for bed! Its only just 4pm here .. so not happening anytime soon for me unless LO decides to be nice and take a nap so I can rest as well ..

I just feel it is very unfair that naps to not exist for me unless LO is napping but my OH can go and sleep as he pleases ... ugh. Makes me upset!

Just under two weeks and I will be in double digits!! :D

did i miss something? double digits for what exactly?

dh is headed out for a week to attend a graphics convention in Los Angeles. I am so jealous but I guess its better for him to go now then in like 10 weeks. I cant believe how little time we have until our little ones are here. Scary and exciting at the same time. Definitely getting new mommy jitters! my LO is 2 already and I can barely remember those firs days with her. How did I do it? How will I do it with her there demanding so much attention?

did i miss something? double digits for what exactly?

dh is headed out for a week to attend a graphics convention in Los Angeles. I am so jealous but I guess its better for him to go now then in like 10 weeks. I cant believe how little time we have until our little ones are here. Scary and exciting at the same time. Definitely getting new mommy jitters! my LO is 2 already and I can barely remember those firs days with her. How did I do it? How will I do it with her there demanding so much attention?

Double digits for your days until LO arrives. You have 106 days, so just a week for you to hit double digits.. :)

I have no idea how I am going to do it with two! Hopefully your little girl will be interested in helping and such, less so than wanting all your attention. I know some children have trouble with jealousy and everything, but I imagine you will catch the hang of it in no time.

oh! i never noticed that before. 7 more days then!

She will be the jealous type I already know. But they offer a siblings class at the hospital so hopefully the class will teach some techniques on getting her more involved.

Dragonfly you should so be a photographer! [i'm shocked your not] Your pics are gorgeous and so is your son!...xx

Oh double digits!!! I get ya, i just checked my ticker at i have 100 days, 1 day to go!!!! :D

ugh ladies.. i have found out horrible news.. my good childhood and high-school girlfriend was killed by her husband the day before yesterday.. and she has a 3 month old son.. im devastated and unable to believe its really true =(( last night i was a wreck.. ran to my hubby in the shower as i found out and he thought i was going into labor or something.. and freaked out but when i told him he comforted me and we had a long talk made me feel better..

Thats horrible! he murdered her! :O

I have a toothache yet again, weekend occurrence this.

yes he did =(( he shot her.. they had only been married since January =((

im sorry about the tooth ache

ugh ladies.. i have found out horrible news.. my good childhood and high-school girlfriend was killed by her husband the day before yesterday.. and she has a 3 month old son.. im devastated and unable to believe its really true =(( last night i was a wreck.. ran to my hubby in the shower as i found out and he thought i was going into labor or something.. and freaked out but when i told him he comforted me and we had a long talk made me feel better..

Aww marinewife101 i really dont know what to say? Thats so horrible u poor thing, what devastating news. I hope u are ok. thats the saddest thing, poor little baby, how could a husband do that??? :cry::nope:

Aww marinewife101 i really dont know what to say? Thats so horrible u poor thing, what devastating news. I hope u are ok. thats the saddest thing, poor little baby, how could a husband do that??? :cry::nope:

thank you i really honestly have no idea =(( how can someone get soo angry to kill.. there are other ways to deal with things and get out of relationships instead of killing.. if you don't want to be with someone than leave and share custody i mean i don't understand it leaving is sooo easy =(( nobody has to be with anyone we just choose to because we love them..

Thats just horrible, I hope baby is ok and has someone to look after it and he goes away for a long time. Not your fault I have a tooth ache is mine :( I should go to a dentist but I hate them and I need that tooth out and I cant even get there for a start. Will have to ask dad nicely to take me next week as I cant stick it any more. I just hope them needles dont have anything weird in them I dont trust them.

I am so sorry marinewife101 :hugs:

That is just terrible! I have seen two similar stories on the news the last two days, only murder-suicide. It is just so hard for me to wrap my head around to be honest. I just don't understand it. I hope that you can find comfort at this time.

Hi girls thought I'd so hello from sunny Cyprus :)

Hope you are all doing well!! Well my boy is enjoying all the Vit D he is getting as well as the nice food I am scoffing :D But the heat is killing me to be honest and I am very tired. I don't think I could do any longer or when I am bigger out here!!

I am back next Saturday, but will try to get online again before then. miss you girlies lots x x

Hope you're having a fab time Anna, enjoy all the sunshine! Wet, wet, wet here lol!

Oh no has it been shit weather?? Well it has been mid 30's although yesterday was lovely and breezy today just still and yucky!! Having a fish bbq tonight :)

That is awful Marinewife :hugs:

Glad too hear your having a good time in Cyprus Annamatronic :D

I gotta get ready to go to a party now :happydance: Gonna wear a dress - one that shows off the 'bump'

Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->