~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I know no one probably really cares ... but I am just not having a good day! I feel annoyed, anxious, exhausted. I am almost in tears because I just hate my life today. Even my DS is getting on my nerves ... I hate moods like this. Moods where I just want to run away and forget things. Ugh ... I think I am really stressed out.

so....im kinda getting really freaked out....august is almost here, that means i will have 3 months left.....my dr is seriously considering changing my date, apparently my uterus is about 3/4 inches above my belly button!!!!! I am feeling my lo ever single day now. She is getting big! Im excited but TERRIFIED! lol

hey girls how is everyone??

gonna have a little rant lol sorry in advance

went to my cousins wedding yesterday with my parents and boyfriend and all i heard all day is omg look at the size of you or ooo it will be your turn to get married next and i just felt like screaming give us a chance we are not even engaged yet and havent actually been together that long we have been together just over 6 months and i am almost 6 months pregnant i feel like i need to get used to all this first befor ehtinking about getting married and yeah i am big but does every other person need to pont out that yes even tho i chose a dress i wouldnt normally wear i still look like a hippo in it!! lol sorry rant over lol xxx

I know no one probably really cares ... but I am just not having a good day! I feel annoyed, anxious, exhausted. I am almost in tears because I just hate my life today. Even my DS is getting on my nerves ... I hate moods like this. Moods where I just want to run away and forget things. Ugh ... I think I am really stressed out.

I care. :hugs: And have had days like that to. I live in the knowledge that it wont last I know it wont as I felt worse in last pregnancy and I blame it on hormones. If you need to cry then cry just get it out. Time to pamper yourself to.

I am 24 weeks tomorrow V day. Yet i look more than that when I look at bump.

I care. :hugs: And have had days like that to. I live in the knowledge that it wont last I know it wont as I felt worse in last pregnancy and I blame it on hormones. If you need to cry then cry just get it out. Time to pamper yourself to.

I am 24 weeks tomorrow V day. Yet i look more than that when I look at bump.

Thank you DF, makes me feel a lot better! And V-Day! woohoo!!:happydance:

Thank you so much! :)

Oh my goodness ... in 4 days my son will be 9 months old. I just can't believe it sometimes! :|

and he will be up and walking by time next baby is born or about that! william walked at 14 months which was average time. Some walk by 9 months my oh did. Despite being born at 29 weeks very small and died a few times, actually my other half has died a hand full of times in his life, weird. in last 5 years twice or three times.

and he will be up and walking by time next baby is born or about that! william walked at 14 months which was average time. Some walk by 9 months my oh did. Despite being born at 29 weeks very small and died a few times, actually my other half has died a hand full of times in his life, weird. in last 5 years twice or three times.

Oh my goodness DF! Is he prone to accidents? I think he will be walking by the time the baby comes, just because he is already cruising around the tables and furniture. But, I don't know for sure. I kind of want him to be walking by then, but that doesn't give him much time to learn so who knows. He will do it when he is ready, I can't expect him to be on my time schedule, lol.

I have heard that babies tend to learn things faster when their parents are expecting a new baby soon ... but I don't know. I think that is just a myth.

nope he dosnt fall or anything like that, well occasional but not accident prone. He just started walking and that was that.Used to edge about the sofa and all. never sits down now.

DF, I was actually referring to your OH as he has died a few times in his life and was wondering if it was because he was accident prone? Lol.

Last night OH put his arm on my lower stomach and our little girl had herself a fun time kicking the crap out of his arm. Of course, I told him to remove it because she kept waking me up, lol.

I only caught on what you mean there lol No he was beat up once died 3 times on life support and was in a coma. and the last time his intestine where so bad from undiagnosed chrons they where poising him so he went to a and e and had to go right to theatre, died 2 times there while being operated on. And he weight like 1lb when he was born wasnt meant to survive and had last rights read them to. God he really dosnt give up lol

well there would be no william without him.

Wow, that seems like too much to go through in one lifetime. But atleast he is a trooper and hasn't given up!

He really never gives up, in ever way. So it dosnt shock me he comes back. I say he has used his 9 lives though. he is the youngest of his lot and his daddy killed himself when he was 5 :( he didnt know till he was a teen as like you cant tell a child that, I always knew even though we where teen friends but never said as my dad was his dads friend. His dad loved him but relationship didnt work out with him and his ma and his older bros and sisters where rowing with him, left him with nothing, no family and alone. I see a bit of him in Darren, his life would fall apart if something happened and he wasnt allowed to see William. We all have had some time of it but they say if you put your probs and everyone elses in a room you wont be long taking yours back again.

been a minute since I posted (I got busy over the weekend), but I just wanted to update everyone that my anatomy scan that I had on Friday went great! Baby is healthy and growing fine. I finally feel relaxed in this pregnancy... I've been so worried, but something about knowing I made it to the anatomy scan and that there are no serious markers put me at ease. I finally believe that this pregnancy is real...I have been so scared of having a miscarriage. Wow, I'm going to be a mommy is a couple of months....everytime I feel LO move, I smile. BTW, I'm on team yellow so we didn't find out the gender.....I can't wait to find out if Speggy (that's what we call LO) is a girl or boy!

ACCCKKK!!! I just realized my ticker went up a box!!!! I am in the last box of 2nd tri finally!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know I am 5 months tomorrow! 4 months left but that seems far for some reason . 16 weeks left! eeekk! that sounds closer. Have midwife i have to call next week and ask her to come here as my parents I am not asking for lifts i am sick of being cursed at as a nuisance when I call. :(

I know I am 5 months tomorrow! 4 months left but that seems far for some reason . 16 weeks left! eeekk! that sounds closer. Have midwife i have to call next week and ask her to come here as my parents I am not asking for lifts i am sick of being cursed at as a nuisance when I call. :(

You mean 6 months right?

OMG your right I am 6 months! *counts on fingers one more time* I thought that was going slow for 5! woohoo 6 months! 3 left! eerkkk! 3 months dosnt seem long.

I will be 6 months in 2 weeks and 1 day! :happydance: It's getting exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->