~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

OMG!!! I popped into 1st Tri for a second and there is Already and April 2011 Thread!!!

OMG!!! I popped into 1st Tri for a second and there is Already and April 2011 Thread!!!

Wow! That is scary, time is really moving on. This time next week the first November Sparklers will move over to 3rd Tri!

Have we had any thoughts on setting up our new thread over there? I am one of the first to move so don't mind doing it but I do think it makes more sense to have someone who is at the end of the month host it or the thread might get a little neglected!

wait when the xmas trees go up early then we will be popping! I cant wait though even though i been here before and it wasnt good everyone is different so its kinda exciting all over again.

majm1241....didnt you say something about doing it for us :) if not i will go over and make one right now....i can't believe it, 3rd trimester. I dont like 3rd trimester, im scared....mostly because there isnt a trimester after...there is a baby....did all of you already mommies feel this way with your first...cause i feel like im freaking out! LOL!

majm1241....didnt you say something about doing it for us :) if not i will go over and make one right now....i can't believe it, 3rd trimester. I dont like 3rd trimester, im scared....mostly because there isnt a trimester after...there is a baby....did all of you already mommies feel this way with your first...cause i feel like im freaking out! LOL!

I did but I went back and deleted it cuz it got ignored and I felt stupid. LOL :blush: I will be glad to do it though. When should I start it?

When I start it, if anyone has advice on what I should do to make it look better, PM me. Do I just copy and paste what you have on the 1st page or do I wait until everyone starts heading over to 3rd Tri?

I did but I went back and deleted it cuz it got ignored and I felt stupid. LOL :blush: I will be glad to do it though. When should I start it?

When I start it, if anyone has advice on what I should do to make it look better, PM me. Do I just copy and paste what you have on the 1st page or do I wait until everyone starts heading over to 3rd Tri?

Oh bless you, I didn't see that or I wouldn't have ignored you! Shanandboc is 27 weeks next Monday I think (I am 2 days after) so I guess over the weekend would be fine? Or any time really.

I guess you would copy and paste some stuff, blkhairedbeauty will give you good advice I am sure :D

Just thought, have a sneek peek at some of the other month groups on there and 'borrow' any good ideas to make it look pretty!

Thanks! I'll do that then. I'll start it on Friday then. Just so if y'all wanna go over there a few days early. :happydance:

When you hit the end box on ticker thats when it gets scary, no where to go after but the baby section! exciting but scary. I watched my ticker in here last time only it dragged then.

Thanks! I'll do that then. I'll start it on Friday then. Just so if y'all wanna go over there a few days early. :happydance:

Early! Us? Never! Who am I trying to kid :happydance:

Oh my goodness ... my OH got his license today. He is very happy, so am I. It was a hassle with me only having my license. I secretly hope he will drive everywhere now ... hmm.

Oh my goodness ... my OH got his license today. He is very happy, so am I. It was a hassle with me only having my license. I secretly hope he will drive everywhere now ... hmm.

Congrats! :happydance:

Thanks majm1241! Yeah, he got in to some trouble a few years back so was under the impression he couldn't get his license until he did this or that. But we found out it got thrown out in court as it was an old case so we went today and he passed his tests and got his license. Now we are on the hunt for a new car! I am much too excited!

I bet! Having 2 cars is such a big deal! I don't see how Mark and I use to share 1 car when I had been working too when we first got together 9 years ago!!!

OMG your right I am 6 months! *counts on fingers one more time* I thought that was going slow for 5! woohoo 6 months! 3 left! eerkkk! 3 months dosnt seem long.

I know it's real seeing that little box move!! 3 months don't seem long at all....but at the same time it seems so far away. I want November to get here already!

cool i wish my Oh had his we are trying though. Need to get a car

really pissed! sainbusyr deliver here now so i ordered last week and couldn't wait but when i went to check it said i could not amend as it wa going through then i get email its cancelled! apparently i didnt check out when amending but they wouldn't let me amend so I had nothing to check out as it was being done! so now i have no food for tomorrow and got a slot for Wednesday and I am pissed off. I dont know what i will do its all tied up in an account waiting for them to take and i have no way to shops. This place cost a fortune so i will be out more bill money just feeding us for a day on stupid dear things.

i am not surprised as this crap always happens on me. Not even one but shocked.

Its hard to stay optimistic when so many stupid things just go wrong no matter what! lost my forms and all in another place and waited 2 months for them to find out that. great. didnt even get called to day with an outcome. Ah well only a day more to wait as it should have been morning. Looks like i will be living on fruit .

So theres a pre-natal yoga class starting in September and I am thinking of joining. I've never really done yoga other then a few classes when I was younger but I wanted to get into shape after I have the baby and was looking into something more calm and relaxing when I read about the pre-natal one. I am still thinking about it. We'll see. You have to sign up for 8 weeks of it so I would be done end of October which might work out well for timing.

Anyways I move up another week tomorrow YAY

majm1241 i just copy and pasted it from the first trimester....you might have to fix some spacing issues like centering but thats about it. Its pretty simple :)

afm.....i chopped my hair :( i just meant to give myself a trim....ya, i ended up cutting like 6 inches off :( pregnancy hormones made it seem that much worse too....so i have been crying off and on for about an hour and a half now....its sooooo SHORT!!!

I did that two Christmas' ago. Well, I blame my sister cuz she was where I could not see her and told the hairdresser to cut it all off and he listened to her. I cried because it looked boxed shape and I looked like Sponge Bob Square Pants! Mark just reminded me it would grow back, but I was still so upset!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->