~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

majm1241....didnt you say something about doing it for us :) if not i will go over and make one right now....i can't believe it, 3rd trimester. I dont like 3rd trimester, im scared....mostly because there isnt a trimester after...there is a baby....did all of you already mommies feel this way with your first...cause i feel like im freaking out! LOL!

I did but I went back and deleted it cuz it got ignored and I felt stupid. LOL :blush: I will be glad to do it though. When should I start it?

When I start it, if anyone has advice on what I should do to make it look better, PM me. Do I just copy and paste what you have on the 1st page or do I wait until everyone starts heading over to 3rd Tri?

as soon as you make one make a link for it from this one. I tried to find it today and i cant :hugs: thanks a ton!

well its viable day and I am in a pissed off mood. I was raging about sainsburys cancelling my shopping only to get shitty remarks on facebook that I should just go there, well I would if i had a car and no I am not dragging over £150 of shopping back o0n a bus pregnant with a toddler and sick and tired thanks! yes I do spend a lot it was first order and I seen loads i wanted. So got up early to call them and they admit it was their fault on website but I cant have my delivery today as it has to come like 34 miles to me. Why dont they have fecking these things closer! why is this stupid town in the stone age where I cant even get gluten free food and now i have a few bits of fruit to live on and that wouldnt even fill a whole in my back tooth. I am going back to fecking bed I think as I am knackered from anger. I can see me kill someone this day I really can. I hope my mum dosnmt even think of visiting or I will kill her! again going on about how wiliam is small for his age, last time it was he was stupid for his age! imagine going to someone's house in insult their child. How nice.

tired hungry and pissed off!

aw Dragon fly thats so rude hope ur ok

Congratulations on ur Vday xoxoxoxox :)

Really trying to cheer up but the banana I ate isnt doing anything for my pit of a stomach and I wanted to go back to bed but the builders are outside taking the scaffold down and making noise, most work I seen them do in weeks apart from seeing one lift a bag of cement on his sitting on his ass car break! I think the landlord flipped at them sat they re at it near 2 months now and he was on hols and i seen them doing nothing. William and darren still sleeping, lucky I always have food for William though so he is ok today. I have a mandarin orange left. And I will not ask my parents for a lift any where as I do not want to be cursed at and called a pain in the ass even though I havnt asked for anything in months I still get that attitude when I call even just to say hi which dosnt happen any more at all.

They are back from hols, and brought me back a face cloth from the pound shop. Now I am grateful for anything but everyone else including my bro gets new clothes, cds, sweets and I get a pound shop face cloths that was 2 for 99 cents my mum rambled on about how great there was a tag on it for hanging. I do wish she would stop thinking I am not good enough and handing me stuff i can easily if I wanted get here. Goes to show what she thinks of me. Even my other half got something a drum of tabacco, maybe I should start smoking seems a better deal there. If I handed my mum a face cloth from hols she would freak out as she does when handed cheap stuff , she asks me what people in family get me so she can see how much they spend??? weird woman. I just wanted like a sovereign like a windmill or piece of delf nothing much. She took her face cloth back in a huff. It wasnt even a dutch one just a pink one with a tag for hanging on it.

rant mode today.

well its viable day and I am in a pissed off mood. I was raging about sainsburys cancelling my shopping only to get shitty remarks on facebook that I should just go there, well I would if i had a car and no I am not dragging over £150 of shopping back o0n a bus pregnant with a toddler and sick and tired thanks! yes I do spend a lot it was first order and I seen loads i wanted. So got up early to call them and they admit it was their fault on website but I cant have my delivery today as it has to come like 34 miles to me. Why dont they have fecking these things closer! why is this stupid town in the stone age where I cant even get gluten free food and now i have a few bits of fruit to live on and that wouldnt even fill a whole in my back tooth. I am going back to fecking bed I think as I am knackered from anger. I can see me kill someone this day I really can. I hope my mum dosnmt even think of visiting or I will kill her! again going on about how wiliam is small for his age, last time it was he was stupid for his age! imagine going to someone's house in insult their child. How nice.

tired hungry and pissed off!

Hey huni
soz u had to put up wid shitty comments , its ur buisness if u wanna do online shop, i do as i find it so much easier!!! Hey happy v - day mine was sunday feels great doesnt it xxx

Yay im pass my V Day , feels great every day is a bonus to me xx:thumbup:

hows everyone doing ? asda baby event has started , went online yday and got few bargains xx

Well explained I didnt have a car and I wasnt wonder woman so that was ok. If I could go in a car somewhere i would trust me, get me out somewhere. I cant wait till my OH does his test he has put it off for years due to reading difficulties but we really need a car and he can drive I cant. I learned on a motorbike because they where cheaper and I have one and it cost me like £50 a year insurance and £15 tax, you cant beat that. Locked away till after baby as thats what I do to get out on my own, I like just a bit of time out. I have no confidence at all behind the wheel as I cant afford to learn. And my dads been promising me a car for years and still is so I think i will take that offer and the paid lessons for Darren. I can learn after this baby in my own time after OH.

I waffle on something serious I know.

6 months preg today! wow.

yay its Tuesday. 23 weeks gone now. Only one week till I'm viable. Today I got my first cheque finally for benefits from the government to be on leave so I can go do a desperate grocery shop and buy all the supplies my son needs like diapers and stuff. We are moving him up to size 4's which is big because he has a very hard time gaining weight so it took forever to make it to size 4.

Ben also spent his first night in his big boy bed. I wanted him used to that routine long before new baby comes. I thought it would be a long night of crying but he did great. I moved his mobile in there so I think the song is like a trigger for hi to know its bed time and he went to sleep great. When I went in this morning he was sideways in the bed but he was also awake so thats okay.

hmm strange. My ticker thing says I'm viable today. But I will go with what everyone else says and say its not till next week.

so i see, hummm. I always though it was 28 weeks then I heard 24 so could be 23 to. one of my tickers is behind a day for some reason so it must be american time or something as the dates right (facebook one) .

So ladies ... I have a couple embarrassing kind of tmi questions to ask! Hope you all don't mind - just looking to see what you all may think as I have a doctor's appointment today!

So I have this pain/soreness in my vaginal area on the right side between my outer labia and my thigh. Its uncomfortable when I walk and when OH and I BD. ...

Also, I have been having a bit of a burning sensation when I go to the bathroom (pee, lol) so I think I am getting an infection ... :( bleh .. idk. I am all messed up I think!!

I felt like I was kicked down there with William, very sore and sometimes get cyctius which is burning when peeing. Hate it,. bring urine to the docs to see if its a uti also. Not had that yet the kicked in the fanny feeling perhaps missed that one. Which I dont mind. Cystitus though! yes I have.

hi :hi: girls! hope your all well!

havent experienced what your describing silaslove but from 2am on sunday til i got out of bed this morning i had the most awful pain in my right side....sort've like a stabbing pain. maybe like the pain of a pulled muscle not sure?! was agony to walk sit lie bend, you name it and it was agony doing it :haha: was set to go to gp this morning but woke up and its alot better....virtually gone :happydance: anyone experienced anythng like that? ive my midwife appointment tomorrow so will mention it to her.

I also have my 4D Scan tomorrow!!!! cant wait! we will (hopefully) finally know the gender of our baby.....lets hope he/she cooperates alot more than the 20 week scan! :haha:

Hello Everyone, I'm new to Babyandbump (just found the site on Google!) and Im due on November 28th, with a baby boy!

hello all! I wish I never went near asda site but at the same time i do as I have got some cheap sleep suits and vests for new baby in there. My mum thinks sure stick it in whatever when its born, but I think i can get it some vests lol (she is nuts).

hello all! I wish I never went near asda site but at the same time i do as I have got some cheap sleep suits and vests for new baby in there. My mum thinks sure stick it in whatever when its born, but I think i can get it some vests lol (she is nuts).

Thats great! :thumbup:

Also, wanted to say Happy V-day!! :happydance:

hi :hi: girls! hope your all well!

havent experienced what your describing silaslove but from 2am on sunday til i got out of bed this morning i had the most awful pain in my right side....sort've like a stabbing pain. maybe like the pain of a pulled muscle not sure?! was agony to walk sit lie bend, you name it and it was agony doing it :haha: was set to go to gp this morning but woke up and its alot better....virtually gone :happydance: anyone experienced anythng like that? ive my midwife appointment tomorrow so will mention it to her.

I also have my 4D Scan tomorrow!!!! cant wait! we will (hopefully) finally know the gender of our baby.....lets hope he/she cooperates alot more than the 20 week scan! :haha:

Yay all the best for your 4D scan, make sure u put pics up here ok xxx

Hello Ladies

Just got back from MW appt - all's good with me - they did my belly measurement and said I was measuring at 27 - and Im 25 1/2 wks so not too far off I guess? I asked her about my massive upside down B belly and she said that its cos everythings been pushed up and not too worry

I also got my HIP form so will fill that in and post it off tomorrow

Congrats on V day DF!!

And a welcome too Bartness!!

Its mad that in less than a week the 1st sparklers are crossing over too 3rd Tri!!! Dunno what it'll be like when we all start having our babies - as theres bound to be some born in October and maybe earlier!?

Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->