~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Congrats DF on V Day!

Welcome Bartness! :wave: You are 2 Days ahead of me. :)

GL on the 4D tomorrow makeithappen. I have mine scheduled for Sept 24th! I'm looking forward to that for two reasons now because the first day of Fall is Sept 22nd! Too dang hot here and ready for it to cool off already! Lol

Hi Ladies and a huge welcome Bartness :hi:, you will soon feel quite at home here.

Silaslove, I would mention it to the doctors, it could be a little infection, best to get it checked out.

Lolpants, I also had my MW today and got my HIP form, gosh I remember reading about others getting their forms way back when I first joined 2nd tri and it seemed so far away. We are PROPPER pregnant now :happydance:

I heard babies heart beat (nice and strong) and she could feel where baby was lying so she showed me where his/her head and back was. I could just make out the bumps under my skin but would never have known they were a head and bum!

My bump is also measuring a bit bigger than my dates. Its 27 and I will be 26 weeks tomorrow. My MW says that if baby carries on this way I am looking at an 8lb baby, eek!

This is my last week in 2nd tri ladies and then I am off on the final leg of the journey :wohoo:

I bet there will be some October babies. I wonder who will be the first Sparkler to deliver? Its getting exciting now!

Good luck with your 4D tomorrow Makeithappen. I am so tempted to have one done but we are trying so hard to keep the sex a surprise but at every chance either baby flashes or someone says something that tries to ruin it! So far we have 2 boy flashes (20 & 24 week scans) and 'female fetus' written on my 12 week scan notes. So what baby is is still anyone's guess. For now ....

Oh, and I am now down to double figures! Just 99 days to go :happydance:

x

Well I will be leaving for the doctors soon enough! It is a about a 30 minute drive, and my LO has an appointment before me so we have to leave a bit early ... ugh, it is so hot and humid outside! And my car does not have air conditioning so me and LO are going to have tons of fun! Hopefully it wont be too bad ... eh, who am I kidding?
Babies + heat = no good!

Ah well. OH may be able to come, depending on when he gets off work! Hopefully he can because that just makes it a lot easier as he helps get LO in and out of the car. ...

Well, on the note of having October babies, it is almost a certainty. I was due November 12, 2009 with my LO and he was born October 30, 2009. And I know there were a few babies from the November group born before him last year! Plus, I am almost positive we will end up having December babies as well! Its bound to happen!

Hi Ladies and a huge welcome Bartness :hi:, you will soon feel quite at home here.

Silaslove, I would mention it to the doctors, it could be a little infection, best to get it checked out.

Lolpants, I also had my MW today and got my HIP form, gosh I remember reading about others getting their forms way back when I first joined 2nd tri and it seemed so far away. We are PROPPER pregnant now :happydance:

I heard babies heart beat (nice and strong) and she could feel where baby was lying so she showed me where his/her head and back was. I could just make out the bumps under my skin but would never have known they were a head and bum!

My bump is also measuring a bit bigger than my dates. Its 27 and I will be 26 weeks tomorrow. My MW says that if baby carries on this way I am looking at an 8lb baby, eek!

This is my last week in 2nd tri ladies and then I am off on the final leg of the journey :wohoo:

I bet there will be some October babies. I wonder who will be the first Sparkler to deliver? Its getting exciting now!

Good luck with your 4D tomorrow Makeithappen. I am so tempted to have one done but we are trying so hard to keep the sex a surprise but at every chance either baby flashes or someone says something that tries to ruin it! So far we have 2 boy flashes (20 & 24 week scans) and 'female fetus' written on my 12 week scan notes. So what baby is is still anyone's guess. For now ....

Oh, and I am now down to double figures! Just 99 days to go :happydance:

x

I don't know if you should worry too much about having an 8lb baby! Of course, it is very possible. But could just be that your LO is actually due a week ahead .. of course, unless you are 100% sure on the date of conception. But when I was first pregnant with my son my due date was Oct. 27 then was changed to Nov. 12 and then he was born on Oct. 30, lol! So honestly .. you just never know I don't think! (Unless of course you are 100% sure of the conception date!)

But there really is nothing wrong with having an 8lb baby! Women do it every day so I am sure you would deal just fine! :thumbup:

I am convinced I will end up December. I know as I have two dates 15th and 25th but I dont know if they will change it or not so I suspect that could go into December if I go over due and I did last time.

My hips hurt :( I dont know why I think I remember that from last time to. good job I bought a new hot water bottle I think I will use it now.

I am convinced I am going to have her in November but not on my EDD. LOL

Im also convinced it will be in November, when I had my ultrasound last week I was measuring 5 days ahead.

I am going to prepare for over due, it happened last time and would be ok if people would shut up with stupid comments when a pregnant woman goes over due, even weeks before the stupid comments start. Texts, messages, relatives ranting about it being my fault I am holding it there, poeple asking if you popped yet over and over again ! not one asking how I feel and that I must be frustrated or any words of sympathy instead replaced by more stupid sayings like "oh enjoy this time you wont get it back!" yes I think I will kill someone this time.

Urgh! Just had a major attack of the pregnancy hormones and now have a headache from crying! Was trying to make a chicken casserole for dinner and stupidly put my new casserole dish on the hob where it promptly exploded with food everywhere :nope: My old dish was fine on the hob, seems this one isn't!
If that wasn't bad enough-been cooking for 2 hours and starving hungry I had a panic that how can I be a proper mum if I can't even cook a casserole :cry:
OH has gone out for takeaway now but still feel bad that I should be eating healthy food not chips!
Sorry for the rant girls!

I didn't know what V-Day is.....I'm so not up with all these terms! :lol:

I looked it up and now I know I'm overdue celebrating my V-day! Still can't believe I'm having a baby even though I've felt him kick and move around!

Edited: Sorry, forgot I hadn't posted in this thread yet. Though I have been sneaking peeks! Baby is due 12 November....can't wait! :)

hi :hi: girls! hope your all well!

havent experienced what your describing silaslove but from 2am on sunday til i got out of bed this morning i had the most awful pain in my right side....sort've like a stabbing pain. maybe like the pain of a pulled muscle not sure?! was agony to walk sit lie bend, you name it and it was agony doing it :haha: was set to go to gp this morning but woke up and its alot better....virtually gone :happydance: anyone experienced anythng like that? ive my midwife appointment tomorrow so will mention it to her.

I also have my 4D Scan tomorrow!!!! cant wait! we will (hopefully) finally know the gender of our baby.....lets hope he/she cooperates alot more than the 20 week scan! :haha:

Pics! I wanna see pics!

Hello Everyone, I'm new to Babyandbump (just found the site on Google!) and Im due on November 28th, with a baby boy!

Hey bartness!!! Welcome to November sparklers! How was your 1st trimester?

:hi: bartness and welcome to BnB and the November Sparklers thread!

Happy V-day for us DF! Although, baby please stay in there until at least 36 weeks!! You're not done cooking!

Welcome Pixelle to our little group :hi: I am sure you will soon get to know everyone.

Well I think I can safely say that I won't have a December baby lol, but I very well may have an October one as my son was born a week early. I will always be a November Sparkler though :D

1st trimester was, hell...was diagnosed with a subchoronic bleed, and bleed really bad twice, with two trips to the ER. Everything is going great now...apprently this little guy likes to move around a ton, whe I went in for the gender scan he was moving around so much it took an hour to find out!

welcome to the new ladies! This site is awesome for all the questions you have and even ones you didnt have but have fun reading about! hahaha

baby is trying to get out! i swear if she kicks much harder i might just let her out! Anyone else feeling constant moving and shaking? Especially after i eat!

Urgh! Just had a major attack of the pregnancy hormones and now have a headache from crying! Was trying to make a chicken casserole for dinner and stupidly put my new casserole dish on the hob where it promptly exploded with food everywhere :nope: My old dish was fine on the hob, seems this one isn't!
If that wasn't bad enough-been cooking for 2 hours and starving hungry I had a panic that how can I be a proper mum if I can't even cook a casserole :cry:
OH has gone out for takeaway now but still feel bad that I should be eating healthy food not chips!
Sorry for the rant girls!

oh! i have been there! My week has been a little shaky too because DH left town and wont be back until friday. DH has only been gone for 4 days and I havent made dinner at all until tonight (and all i did was bake a potato) My poor DD must think i have lost it! We normally eat all meals at the table family style its just theres not much point when i am not cooking!

Sorry I wanted to make you feel better and all i did was rant myself! Chin up- kids are resilient they are wonderful because they dont judge harshly- DD would have broken down laughing if something like that happened- she always cheers up the sorrow!

baby is trying to get out! i swear if she kicks much harder i might just let her out! Anyone else feeling constant moving and shaking? Especially after i eat!

I am with you on this one! Last night was 'Herberts' most active yet! The thing is, I have an anterior placenta so a lot of my front and upper movements are muffled so I bet there are tons more that I just never feel!

I also felt a 'body part' last night, I think it was a leg (rather than an arm) as it was pretty wriggly!

26 weeks for me today so I am on the countdown to 3rd tri :happydance:

I have sore hips when I wake, from lying on side and baby on them. remember it from last time. cant lie in in the mornings as it hurts to much. Think it started about this time last time to. Lets hope sainsburys turn up with my shopping today! though when I asked them about theri site that was an error that cancelled my shopping yet when i emailed explaining they kept saying same crap that didnt apply so I have a cheeky answer as they are not listening to a word their customers are saying. tesco does that also, hardly good customer services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->