~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

why'd you get deleted Bartness?

I'm so jealous of all you preggo eggos!

Although this month though i feel will be my month!!!

Betheney, if this is your month, you will have another November Sparkler :thumbup:

Lol xx

I have a headach, and didnt sleep worth shit thanks to OH and his snoring. So at 4 am I turned the lights on and startng banging around to wake him up and piss him off. Today will not be a good day, I think I might cry my head hurts so bad.

Lol Bartness. Sorry about your rough night!

Well ladies Maddy is walking and getting in to everything just like her brother. She has such an attitude! She is a character that is for sure. But I love it all and would have 1 more if I could z

i'm too lazy to sift through my friends on FB :haha: all you girls have a special 'group' on my FB now though - so you get all the baby updates :haha:

It does that, feel free to re-add me to fb I deleted a lot of people when I had a fb scare and then regretted it inniediatly after when I left Bnb for a while, it was nothing personal x

I didn't realise until just a few weeks ago that I hadn't seen any updates of Libby. People leave FB for all sorts of reasons so I didn't take it personally, plus you were on here so I didn't think you were avoiding me :haha:

I got deleted off FB by a few peeps off here - upset me as was looking forward to watching the other sparklers grow, but I just guessed they didn't feel the same?

I can never watch OBEM, I just cry all the way through!!

Hi Kelly! check my signature for latest with me -- but not sharing on FB yet so sssh :haha:

I had dental treatment this afternoon, and I am still in agony :(

Lol xx

A few have deleted me from FB too. I don't mind as people move on and stuff but I think as we shared such a special time together, it would be nice had they sent a little message saying nice knowing you and good bye. But hey ho. Like you say though, I love seeing all of your updates and I can't wait to see all our little Sparklers grow up.

Hope you are feeling better now. Emergency dental treatment is the pits.

Lol Bartness. Sorry about your rough night!

Well ladies Maddy is walking and getting in to everything just like her brother. She has such an attitude! She is a character that is for sure. But I love it all and would have 1 more if I could z

Hey Kala, loving to here your update on Maddy. Love hearing about your two beautiful babies x

i'm too lazy to sift through my friends on FB :haha: all you girls have a special 'group' on my FB now though - so you get all the baby updates :haha:

Ha ha, laziness is why I have so many FB friends. Can you put friends in groups????? Tell me more. Targeted FB status sound brilliant!

x

I am also to lazy to remove people from facebook. It would take to long. LOL.

you can preview your page as other people to see the privacy levels :)

GG - I have set my fb to private except for friends and you can set things to be just for you too. And I am glad to see I made it through your deleting frenzy. :D

Thanks Coco that is very sweet of you! xx

hey ladies, hope all of you and your lo's are doing well.
As for me and maddy, I got a flu shot on friday....and i think its actually making me a little sick. I have been soooo nauseous today its not even funny :( Maddy i think has officially started terrible 2's early....she has been throwing the worst fits, throwing things at me, and not wanting to sleep at all. its a fight to get her to bed anymore! what has happened to my nice angel????? lol

BHB breastfeeding makes me nauseous! it's terrible i'm so sensitive to any hormonal changes. The day before AF and the 1st day of AF as well as the last day of AF and the day after that and then the 3 days around Ov i'm very nauseous! i hate to think what would happen if i fell pregnant.

i miss breastfeeding honestly :( Maddy just weaned herself off of it, eventually she didnt nurse at all. I think thats the one thing im looking forward to most when having another baby :) Im feeling a bit better but still sick. Have found a solution to maddy going to sleep for me though, its back into the bed with me and dh. its like she instantly goes to sleep!

Has anyone weaned from the night bottle? Meaning the bottle right before bed? Jax still takes his but is starting to drink less of it. He eats dinner with us usually right before his bedtime routine so I know he won't be waking up hungry. Just wondering if I should start to wean his off the milk bottle before bed. Any thoughts?

i have no idea Eva still has breasfeeds in the morning before we get up, before lunch (somtimes after) and then a breastfeed after dinner (sometimes before)

I never really thought of cutting them down, but i know when i do it'll be the lunch time one that goes first.

Although Eva is so tiny and small for her age i figure it can't hurt her to have more milk feeds than what kids her own age have so as long as she accepts the three she's going to have them.

we don't have a night bottle any more, we just do a cup of cows milk before bed and she doesn't really drink a lot of it tbh. It has been like this since maybe just after a year. The first signs were cutting down with it and then she refused it a few times and I never offered it her again xx

GG, what's your bedtime routine with Libby? We always did bath, lotion, PJs, bottle then bed. I want to switch it up a bit and move the milk before bed so I can brush his teeth afterwards and start reading a book to him if he'll sit still long enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->