~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

This is my first real insomniac night for ages! I dunno why as I haven't napped today and spent this evening playing football type games in the garden with my neice! Got rescued by stepdad thank god!

Well I have no idea who that was then that added me :D I'll go through the sparklers fb page, forgot about that woops!

It was forgodssake :D I've just added you now anyways!

I might attempt to head for bed in a bit, my back is hurting from laying on the sofa.

Night night x x

Just been on the group and was about to suggest Forgodssake :)
yay, all accepted x

Nighty night and I hope you are soon snoring away x

Y'all's names are lovely! :flower: We are naming our Little Girl Bryelle McKenna pronounced Bree-yell. Our original entire name was stolen by some dumb Fellow MilitarySpouse we know! :gun: Ava McKenzie, but we are IN LOVE with our new find!!! :cloud9:

We have defo chosen Henry James. Sometimes I wonder if I still like it but I think I had wavers with Benjamin from time to time but now I can't imagine him named anything else.

Our girl name was going to be Charlotte Grace

Henry was my top one Hayley, so great choice, but I think I am set on new one. Don't be annoyed of I chang my mind at the last minute :)

I have never heard of Bryelle before, sounds very American :)

Is it just me or am I being a bit over emotional with people who are really getting on their high horse/moral highground I know best bullshit. I can't bite my tongue at the moment :grr:

We never heard of it either until we found it on a baby name website and fell in love! Lol I don't like names that are popular.

Majm I am glad you wrote how to pronounce Bryelle as I have been meaning to ask. I have never heard of it either, how did you come across it? Its cute. (ETA as you have just said)

Love Henry, it is a great classic name that will never date and it goes great with Benjamin.

My taste is names is very old fashioned. If I could have, I would have picked Mabel for our girls choice and I have grown to love Bertie for a boy, but the husband says no!

(Soph updated my last message to you ^^ as I must be more sleepy than I thought ha ha)

Same! The name I have I only know one other kid with it and don't teach any :)

I have an auntie Mabel, she is about 500 years old :rofl:

I had Nellie down for a girl though, I like random names along with Anya and Ayla.

Friend of mine called his son Herbie :D

In my head I was saying Bryelle but sounds like FRY instead of BREE!!

*I will go to bed in a minute*

Everyone has a 500 year old aunt called Mabel :rofl:
It must be hard choosing a name being a teacher as I bet one horrid kid could ruin a lovely name for ever!

Lol Yes, it will confuse a lot of people but we will just correct them! :haha:

aww I think Mabel is cute for a little girl because the only people you know is 500 year old ladies. But I like classic names as well. I really liked Abigail for a girl too

I don't think you can go wrong with a classic name. All the names on my list are really old, I really love Kitty too, although I do accept it may be a little 'cutsey' as she got older. I also loved Florence but the new Cameron baby being called that has put me off slightly as I bet it becomes very popular now.

My name list looks like a pensioners tea dance list rather than a baby name list :haha:

Well, I yawned (YAY) so I am going to try and get some more sleep. Night all

Jo x

Ah I see you girls had trouble sleeping too! I think all our babies wanted to play! I managed to get to sleep at abour 1am and then for some reason Ashton woke up at 3.30am screaming (so unlike him) and then I struggled to get back to sleep again. AND he woke up so early this morning when his daddy left for work (again not like him) So perhaps he is getting the sore throat that I have woken up with..
Some beautiful names on here!! How does one see the FB group? I often scour facebook for names as we are getting to the point of desperation!!!
Hope you all have a good day-I am supposed to be on bedrest (LAUGH) but going to aquabump as I need some exercise :)

Seems it was the night for insomnia! I got to sleep ok after a stupidly busy day but then woke up at 4am, needing to pee of course! Took me a couple of hours to get back to sleep then it was time to get up anyway! Think it's because my OH is away, I never sleep properly without him.
My bump seems to have grown overnight, it suddenly feels huge and heavy :wacko:
Really glad I'm only doing a short day today, my legs and feet ache so much at the moment-I'm off to London for the weekend, going to be knackered!

For the first night in a week I didn't have insomnia :haha: Normally when I am awake there is no none on here to talk too...and the one night I do actually get some sleep you are all here!!

I start back at my 3rd year in college today, people keep asking me if I am mad and why don't I leave it til next year to complete...no way, I want to finish what I started, and am sure I will cope :thumbup:

Hope you ladies are all okay?

Morning ladies - how are we all??

sounds like a few of you couldnt sleep :( :hugs:

i've been up to the med centre and picked up my iron tablets , mw wasnt there and i really wanted to speak with her :( my moods have ben terrible lately and i feel so bad taking them out on OH

we have Eva Lindsay for a girl and either Maddox Andrew David or Nicholas James for a boy,

i like Florie - but not florence, and i love Kitty for a girl- was gonna call a girl katherine and have Kitty as a nickname - but with a surname like Humphreys - it would turn into a bullying nightmare for her in her teens :(

Hey ladies,

Sorry not been on for a few days! Been exhausted! I went to bed at like 9.45pm last night and I'm still feeling tired. Dragging my feet into work these days and I've still got 10 weeks left to go!! :(

Will try and get online to catch up with some posts this evening after work! Hope everyone has a nice day xx

Well this morning I am a zombie! Thank goodness I work from home on days like these although I really need to get my but in gear as I do have a busy day.

Good luck at college Dani, I don't blame you for wanting to finish, I wouldn't have wanted to drag college out any longer than needs be either!

Kelly search for a group on FB called November Sparklers. There is a link on page1 on here, it wasn't working a while back, it might be fixed now.

Jo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->