~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

TMI alert but funny. I have put it in a spoiler so you don't have to read and I just feel like doing a spoiler too BUT:

I just farted and the baby kicked at the same time :rofl:

Now that was a VERY weird feeling :haha:

:haha:

anyone else got zero appetite? i just dont want to eat - have to force myself!

I'm forcing myself right now. Trying to eat some Oatmeal and drink OJ.

I wish! I cant seem to stop eating! I seem to crave whatever i cant have :( I had to order a takeaway last night because we had no more food in the house and i was so hungry! There goes my budget :dohh:

My ribs ache! Bubs has been so busy in there today and yesterday, i cant get any peace, couldn't sleep last night, managed about 5 hours had to get up early for a fun meeting in the bank came back to more boxes that need packing and now i have to go to work til 11! Yay! :cry: wow what a moaner :blush:

I feel like a nap but probs wouldnt wake up again! A well, can put my feet up for the next hour before work..xx

Hello Ladies

Some lovely names here :thumbup: I love Bryelle- really different! We chose Phoebe before we knew we were having a girl, was only name of either sex that we both liked! and were having Isobela as a middle name after my Nan (spelt that way too as thats how she spelt it).

Insomnia has been an issue from the start for me - if I get 5 hr a night I feel blessed!! I am up every hr-2 hrs for the loo and often struggle to go back too sleep due too heartburn and various other aches and pains -- work is near on impossible at the mo - on half days at the mo, will be full time again for 2 days next week, but luckily I only have 3 weeks left!

Ive been lucky with my iron levels during pregnancy -but I had issues a couple yrs back - the tablets do make u feel sick at 1st and they will clog u up and give u black poo - but eventually your body gets used to it and u should be ok :hugs:

Lol xx

ps AM your spoiler made me literally LOL!! Its happened to me too :haha:

I have bought a few things for my hospital bag but have yet to actually put them into the bag. We are tight for money right now and its upsetting me because every month I say well maybe next month I'll buy blah blah for the baby or my hospital bag and then I don't have the money. And now its September and there aren't to many months left. I know I won't die if I don't have these things but I really wanted them. and a few of them would make things a lot easier.

I must eat too much - as have gained 8lbs in the last 2 months. 13lbs all together. I feel like I am going to be huge in the next 9 weeks, considering I only gained 10lbs my ENTIRE pregnancy with Joseph. :| :(

I have bought a few things for my hospital bag but have yet to actually put them into the bag. We are tight for money right now and its upsetting me because every month I say well maybe next month I'll buy blah blah for the baby or my hospital bag and then I don't have the money. And now its September and there aren't to many months left. I know I won't die if I don't have these things but I really wanted them. and a few of them would make things a lot easier.

So what are you still wanting to buy then for you bag?

Luckily not needed iron tablets this time, been taking sanatogen mum to be since ttc and worked wonders. Been to midwife today and Leo already 3/5th engaged!!! daughter was four weeks early so he may follow suit.

feel like going to pop if I get any bigger, but as of today I am on part time for 2 weeks until finish.

i keep forgetting to take my pregnacare now :dohh: missed 2 mornings now - will take one after tea tonight though instead to make me feel better

Hey girls! I washed my first machine load of bub's clothes today :happydance: Thought I'd make the most of the sunshine this afternoon-it makes it seem so real!
Has anyone else joined the Boot's baby club? I did it a week or so ago but haven't received anything yet?
On other happy news my pram arrived today, car seat still MIA though, it's up at my mum's now but can't wait to go and see it and put it together :cloud9:

I joined it, got a letter through and that was it. Dunno where my voucher is for the bag when I buy the nappies.

I also joined tons of clubs last week too and have had nothing :growlmad:

Kelly - Take paracetamol, my grandad used to put butter in our tea when we were ill (yuck) I have had 2 colds (not flu) and they have been a fucker, just really have to soldier on. Weekend soon, can you cope till then? x x :hug:

Lizzy - What buggy did you get?

That's what I was waiting for, the voucher for the bag! I have a changing bag but always good to have a spare!
Hope you feel better soon Kelly, I had a nasty cold/swollen glands last week and took paracetamol to help with the feverishness. My tongue was covered in ulcers :nope:
Anna-my lovely godmother got us the MY3 from mothercare with the car seat in black :happydance:

Thanks Sophie and Lizzy-We are supposed to be going to Chessington this weekend so would be awesome to not feel like a huge pile of shite!!!
Someone suggested a hot toddy :coffee: I am sure one cap of whiskey won't harm the bubba. It is like I have a razor stuck in my throat:growlmad:

I joined the Boots club with Ashton and the bag was not that cool I gave it to a friend.. And then we moved and I never told them so now I receive nothing and not really sure how to go about claiming all my points??

I like the MY3 pram:thumbup:

Trying to sell my travel system so i can upgrade but nobody seems keen:nope:

i was just thinking we are doing really well not to any early babies so far! :thumbup::happydance:

Im very happy that its been confirmed today that baby is head down:happydance: And Im having one of my extra scans on the 22nd, hopefully baby will show the goodies this time!

That's what I was waiting for, the voucher for the bag! I have a changing bag but always good to have a spare!
Hope you feel better soon Kelly, I had a nasty cold/swollen glands last week and took paracetamol to help with the feverishness. My tongue was covered in ulcers :nope:
Anna-my lovely godmother got us the MY3 from mothercare with the car seat in black :happydance:

oooooh thats what we are getting the MY3 in black! I LOVE it! OH's dad is putting most the money towards it. We have also already bought the maxi cosi to go with it :D Great choice.

I feel like a cripple today - my back is friggin killing me! I was in tears at work with it today :(

Is anyone going to the baby show in London in October?

Hello 'November Sparklers' :flower:

Im just popping over from 'December Dreamers'....Often check in with you as im having my LO on 6th Dec, so close to late Novembers :winkwink:

I am 'thinking' of going to the London baby show...Are you going?

Hello 'November Sparklers' :flower:

Im just popping over from 'December Dreamers'....Often check in with you as im having my LO on 6th Dec, so close to late Novembers :winkwink:

I am 'thinking' of going to the London baby show...Are you going?

I'm trying to persuade OH to take me but he reckons we'll have everything we need by then! Plus the following weekend we are going away for a long weekend so it will cost quite a bit in petrol! Still not giving up just yet cos I REALLLLLYYY want to go lol

I'm trying to persuade OH to take me but he reckons we'll have everything we need by then! Plus the following weekend we are going away for a long weekend so it will cost quite a bit in petrol! Still not giving up just yet cos I REALLLLLYYY want to go lol

Yes, I am trying to decide if im going or not, as Hubby would need to get DS2 from school, so wouldnt come with me & I just dont know if I fancy it on my own? :shrug: I do have friends, but none with bumps or babies! :dohh:

Yes, I am trying to decide if im going or not, as Hubby would need to get DS2 from school, so wouldnt come with me & I just dont know if I fancy it on my own? :shrug: I do have friends, but none with bumps or babies! :dohh:

Could you not ask your OH to take you on the Saturday? Then you can take DS aswell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->